Laughing City
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

kyle wrote:
Have an amazing time, I can Feel everything working out for ya.

I agree. You seem to have the hook-ups with Kim. Wink

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Kimbrtones wrote:
Kayci,
Check your private messages. Wink

That's just like Kim, always making dreams come true. One PM at a time.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
mgo
Sea Post King

if you do end up going to the concert, i'm sure it will be one of the best days of your sisters life! ahh too cute. this board..gosh everyday it surprises me how music can influence and bring together so many different people. Cool
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
Kayci,
Check your private messages. Wink
ahaha!

she's at it again! Very Happy
monique
Sea Post King

Aw, this is so cute and nice.

Have a good time!

GiveMeNovember
Sea Post King

Aw. I hope she can go. It's at Graceland(or El Corazon but I refuse to call it that) anyway, which is the best because you could even stand in the very back away from all the people and see perfect because it's so tiny.
Joined: 05 Dec 2004 | Posts: 20 | Location: Federal Way, WA
Kayci
Golly, Poster

I am so touched and amazed right now, it's hard to express it without sounding corny or silly. My mom's given the green light after I read her Kim's message and we talked more about the band and talked about El Corazon, because I was there for Eisley's first headlining tour. She was kind of under the impression that there would be shady characters and hordes of awful moshing kids, but I told her that really couldn't be further from the truth. I think I read the rules on the site for the venue and moshing isn't even allowed, but I can't remember. This is a big reminder that what makes Eisley so great isn't just those five kids on stage that we all adore, but everybody behind the scenes determined to make wonderful things happen.

Kathryn is, of course, extremely excited. The concert is in about three weeks, and Kathryn, most proud of her ability to count, keeps counting to 21, because I told her that's about how long she has to wait. Eisley is such an amazing band and Laughing City is really a community of amazing people. Thanks everyone!

@Give Me November: I really do like Graceland/El Corazon. I went there last year and I too really liked that even in the very back, it's so up-close. I think the only thing I remember disliking was the smoke. I'm not really tolerant of cigarette smoke and I felt kind of nauseous sometimes because of that. I think smoking in public buildings or something like that was made illegal in January though, so that won't be an issue.

I'm still kind of having difficulty processing that this is really gonna happen. I'm really thankful and amazed.
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Aw. That makes me so happy. Very Happy
Caley
Lost at Forum

McKenzies wrote:
Aw. That makes me so happy. Very Happy

As it does me! Very Happy

monique
Sea Post King

Kayci wrote:
@Give Me November: I really do like Graceland/El Corazon. I went there last year and I too really liked that even in the very back, it's so up-close. I think the only thing I remember disliking was the smoke. I'm not really tolerant of cigarette smoke and I felt kind of nauseous sometimes because of that. I think smoking in public buildings or something like that was made illegal in January though, so that won't be an issue.

Sometimes I can't take the smoke because it makes me nauseous at times as well. There's a smoking ban here too, but there's still a lot of smoking (or just the same as before the ban).

Anyway, I hope you, your sister, and your friend have a really good time!

MadisonDuPree
Sea Post King

Yeah i have a little cousin named Genene and she loves to sing eisley songs.... she once told me that she's going to be a good singer like her cousin Sherri someday. Hahaha it's really cute.

"Love will come through it's just waiting on you."
-Travis-

www.xanga.com/oncherrystreet
www.xanga.com/blacklistdiaries
www.myspace.com/myrockyseaside
http://oncherrystreet.multiply.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511599023
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

Dear Kim, I am 54 years old. Is that too old for a show? I'm afraid I will look stupid and people will point and make fun of me. Also, I am afraid my ears will hurt. Will anyone beat me up and steal my identity and my bus pass? Is it OK for me to ride my handiwheels? Also I am afraid that the line for the lady's room will be too long. Will the show be over by 8:30? Should I go? Thanks!
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

That is really too adorable! I really hope it works out for her! She sure has great taste in music. When I was six, it was all about the Backstreet Boys. Embarassed Oh man.
happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

Never have a seen such a sense of community, When eisley does get huge , im talking like GINORMUS then it will make me sad to lose this sense of kinship and family that the wonderful dupree's have shown all of us fans. I will never forget this exact moment of feeling like my family just expanded to the dupree's and about 60,000 fans. Like a big warm hug!

Thank you so much .

-matthew-

McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>