Laughing City
kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

Twnty4Stvns wrote:
How is it that kim could be soooooooo freakin cool? If my mom wasn't the coolest mom in the world, I'd totally want kim as a mom.

Kim's post was just more proof of the benevolence of the Dupree family Very Happy
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
Bobo
Sea Post King

UH! It's the first time to find out Kim's pic. She looks so nice, like she looks like STACY!!

Who is Christie? Is she the Dupree sister? How many siblings does Sherri have?
norad
Vintage Newbie

Bobo wrote:
UH! It's the first time to find out Kim's pic.

just sherri?
you mean...chauntelle, sherri, stacy, and weston...are four of six.
christie is a younger sibling, younger than stacy.
and they have a little brother who is the "baby".
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Lantz wrote:
Weston is the one that really needs to update.
i think hes just lazy Smile

ahh... but perhaps he's forgotton how to use a computer since the "first" time he used one! Laughing

And, yeh. They post tonnes more than any other band. I really enjoy Sherri's entries. I love the pictures and the words she uses/invents. Stacy's posts are amazing too... deep, insightful.

And Boyd posts waaaay more often than anyone else in or connected to another band that I can think of.

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

amestheamazing wrote:
lonelynation3 wrote:
amestheamazing wrote:
Man, you guys. I think we could all chillax a little. lonelynation was just expressing an opinion, there is no need to jump on the bandwagon and belittle someone who just wants to hear more stories from the road..

Just as the band members are free to "post when they feel like it", so are we. That's what this forum is for.

thank you so much..you are now my best friend Very Happy

sure thing. i still think this forum can get a little too defensive sometimes. someone says something with no intention of creating controversy and suddenly it's like you insulted everyone's mother.

hehe...your mom Laughing

nobody speak.
Sea Post King

i'm just happy to see updates from boyd! i love any updates about eisley.

we're all just honoured when we get updates from the band. you can imagine how busy they are! i don't even know how boyd manages to update as often as he does - and sherri too!
Joined: 27 Jan 2006 | Posts: 88 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

i wonder how Sherri is able to update, she updated a lot when she was sick, she's like superwoman Very Happy
norad
Vintage Newbie

it's called wireless internet.
boone
Vintage Newbie

Bobo wrote:
UH! It's the first time to find out Kim's pic. She looks so nice, like she looks like STACY!!

Kim has shown her face a couple of times, but Boyd usually casts a few spells of forgetfulness on everybody because he can't stand the ogling. Men...

The Dupree kids consist thusly: Chauntelle, Sherri, Weston, Stacy, Christie, Collin, Tab, Wisconsin, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Janet, and Mordecai. And that's only the siblings, don't get me started on cousins.

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

boone wrote:
Bobo wrote:

Kim has shown her face a couple of times, but Boyd usually casts a few spells of forgetfulness on everybody because he can't stand the ogling. Men...

The Dupree kids consist thusly: Chauntelle, Sherri, Weston, Stacy, Christie, Collin, Tab, Wisconsin, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Janet, and Mordecai. And that's only the siblings, don't get me started on cousins.

what? i thought it was only:Chauntelle, Sherri, Weston, Stacy, Christie, and their little brother. or are you just being sarcastic? Laughing

cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

lonelynation3 wrote:
boone wrote:
Bobo wrote:

what? i thought it was only:Chauntelle, Sherri, Weston, Stacy, Christie, and their little brother. or are you just being sarcastic? Laughing

Why would he be sarcastic about Tab, Wisconsin, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Janet and Mordecai? Personally, LaToya DuPree is my favorite. She's a total sweetheart.

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

how many siblings do they have in total Shocked
kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

cryptictonight wrote:
lonelynation3 wrote:
boone wrote:
Bobo wrote:

Why would he be sarcastic about Tab, Wisconsin, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Janet and Mordecai? Personally, LaToya DuPree is my favorite. She's a total sweetheart.

My favourite is Tito, he is the best dancer by far. If only he were good at making music.
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
boone
Vintage Newbie

I do not kid around about Tab and Mordecai Dupree.
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

They're being sarcastic. Collin is the last real one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>