Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Mikoush
Sea Post King

Hello, I'm Mike. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm only a recent fan of Eisley. I saw them live and loved them, and I plan to see them again next time they come (please, make it all ages... *tear*). I'm also related to starweaver, so hopefully we don't spam too many threads with our useless babble all the time.
ashes_all_fall
Sea Post King

Hallo,

I am Ashley. I have been a loyal fan of Eisley for quite some time, BUT I ACUTALLY SAW MY FIRST SHOW YESTERDAY IN DETROIT Surprised ...it was exciting...aaaaaaaaanyways i'm new to the site, so yeah, if there is anything i need to know let me know...THANK YOU
thesillycitygirl
Sea Post King

Zzz wrote:
I am Kurt, I living in Irvine, CA (near Los Angeles), and saw Eisley open for Coldplay at the Hollywood Bowl. I am 18 and I go to UCI.

--Kurt

How cool! I've from Los Angeles but I currently live in Irvine, CA and I go to UCI as well!
liveyouvixen
Sea Post King

Hi, I'm Shawna. 22 years old....I live in Lewistown, Pa. Right now I'm a student at Shippensburg University. My twin brother actually introduced me to Eisley a little over a year ago. I went to my first show on March 27th, and I loooooved it Smile
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 | Posts: 3 | Location: Shippensburg, PA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
blackenedcrownn
Sea Post King

hello everybody. my name is ashley and i am 15 years old. i live in toronto, canada. i discovered eisley in quote a weird way, but when i heard their music, i loved them immediately. and now they are my favourite band! nothing else to say. =]
rickychristopher
Sea Post King

hello. my name is rick. i am 26 years old and i live in chester county, pa. i am a electrcian's apprentice, but i am going to school in the fall for graphic design. i am a drummer and i have been in several bands. the only ones of any importance was the experimental indie rock/weird metal band tantrum of the muse. the other is a pop punk band called the huntingtons. i recently started a band called "in the offing." i discovered eisley's eps (laughing city & marvelous things) in a small "christian" bookstore. i was like..."eisley?" it sounded familiar, but i couldn't place it. i scanned it at a listening station and my ears first heard marvelous things. i listened to about half a minute of it and new these folks were on to something. i took it home listened to it repeatedly. the next day i went back and bought laughing city. i was hooked. i thought they were amazing. then room noises came out, and i haven't been the same since. they are the best current band out there today. unique & brilliant...they move me the way no other band or artist has..."a special kind of music is for you..." Amen!
Joined: 03 Jan 2006 | Posts: 31 | Location: outside of philadelphia, pa
Simonthegreat
Lost at Forum

Welcome everybody! Surprised Smile
rickychristopher wrote:
hello. my name is rick. i am 26 years old and i live in chester county, pa. i am a electrcian's apprentice, but i am going to school in the fall for graphic design. i am a drummer and i have been in several bands. the only ones of any importance was the experimental indie rock/weird metal band tantrum of the muse. the other is a pop punk band called the huntingtons. i recently started a band called "in the offing." i discovered eisley's eps (laughing city & marvelous things) in a small "christian" bookstore. i was like..."eisley?" it sounded familiar, but i couldn't place it. i scanned it at a listening station and my ears first heard marvelous things. i listened to about half a minute of it and new these folks were on to something. i took it home listened to it repeatedly. the next day i went back and bought laughing city. i was hooked. i thought they were amazing. then room noises came out, and i haven't been the same since. they are the best current band out there today. unique & brilliant...they move me the way no other band or artist has..."a special kind of music is for you..." Amen!

The Huntingtons? With Cliffy?

evilocdsquirrel13

i am cara, 13, OCD, hearing impaired but still love music, fluent in american sign, never seen eisley in concert but i still freaking love them! discovered them via friend's ipod. yes. but i may be going to a concert here in texas. woot. anyways...byes.
 |  | 
Last edited by evilocdsquirrel13 on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gavman
Sea Post King

Hi to all you other Eisleyoids.

Ok so i'm not new but I havnt been on here in literally at least a year so thought I better re-introduce myself.

I'm Gav (if you couldnt guess by my user name :p), 20 years old from the UK. On a side note I want tickets to see them but i cant afford them Sad

I am currently a lazy bum (read student) and love food, tv and music!!!

evilocdsquirrel13

"eisleyoids" ...i love it. Very Happy
 |  | 
Gavman
Sea Post King

evilocdsquirrel13 wrote:
"eisleyoids" ...i love it. Very Happy

hehe well I liek to think I am and by the looks of it so are many other people Very Happy

evilocdsquirrel13

yeah! [signs excitedly]
 |  | 
Gina
Sea Post King

Well... I'm Gina, and I'm 17.
I live in Chico, CA.
Anddd I know about Eisley through my boyfriend. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm going to on the 23rd
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cmadrid
Sea Post King

Hey everybody! I'm Charlie, 23, going to law school. I just started listening to Eisley. I was going through my music on iTunes and realized there was a free song I had downloaded a (relatively) long while back that I had never listened to, so I clicked play and was blown away!
Joined: 09 Apr 2006 | Posts: 1 | Location: New Haven, CT (just for school--El Paso, TX is my home)
Golly Lindsay
Sea Post King

Well, I've been a member for a little while now, and rarely post, I just read all of the posts. I'd like to become more active.
I don't really know what else to say, I love Eisley, as I'm sure most of the members on here do.
The basics though, I'm 15, my name is Lindsay and I live in PA.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>