Laughing City
JDRagz
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Allen looks like he is having one of those televangelist moments, except people are looking at him like he is nuts. Very funny!

Yeah, that was either where it's so wonderful, or we were sewing seed. ^_^

Valerie wrote:
JDRagz wrote:
That's me and my mom sitting on the pedastal, because we're special.
The other pictures are nice too. Wink

Well, I'm glad you also approve of the other pics also. heh

Linkage: blog|xanga|myspace|deviantart|YouTube

Joined: 10 Jun 2004 | Posts: 275 | Location: Indianapolis, IN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

Sweet pictures, thanks for posting them. I talked to your friend Allen for a bit at the door actually; not sure if I saw you or not, though. Glad you liked Wolfy, too; they almost didn't play because of the bad line which was causing the buzzing. I told them that a "bad" show is better than no show. I think they got a pretty decent response from the crowd despite the problems. The other bands didn't use that line so hopefully everything else sounded better (it did for what I heard of it).

So, for those who attended, did you like the venue? I know it's atypical, but I think it worked out pretty well, and most people seemed to like it (or, rather, I didn't see/hear people who were complaining). When people started coming in, I did have one person ask "are you encouraging people to stand or... sit?" which was humorous. I told them to feel free to stand.

The other venue your friend referred to is probably either the Music Mill or The Emerson. Music Mill is quite large with fabulous sound and lights, but is 21+. The Emerson is big too (500, I think) with not-so-good sound, but is all ages. They mostly have punk/hardcore/metal and I just really didn't want to have Eisley play there, even though everyone would have still come.

Valerie
Lost at Forum

I thought the venue was neat. Cool The neighborhood was even nice.
Joined: 21 Jun 2004 | Posts: 1114 | Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JDRagz
Sea Post King

gRegor wrote:
Sweet pictures, thanks for posting them. I talked to your friend Allen for a bit at the door actually; not sure if I saw you or not, though. Glad you liked Wolfy, too; they almost didn't play because of the bad line which was causing the buzzing. I told them that a "bad" show is better than no show. I think they got a pretty decent response from the crowd despite the problems. The other bands didn't use that line so hopefully everything else sounded better (it did for what I heard of it).

So, for those who attended, did you like the venue? I know it's atypical, but I think it worked out pretty well, and most people seemed to like it (or, rather, I didn't see/hear people who were complaining). When people started coming in, I did have one person ask "are you encouraging people to stand or... sit?" which was humorous. I told them to feel free to stand.

The other venue your friend referred to is probably either the Music Mill or The Emerson. Music Mill is quite large with fabulous sound and lights, but is 21+. The Emerson is big too (500, I think) with not-so-good sound, but is all ages. They mostly have punk/hardcore/metal and I just really didn't want to have Eisley play there, even though everyone would have still come.

Yeah, Wolfy was great. I need to get their CD. I know I could've there, but I was done spending for the night.

I liked the Harrison Center very much. As for the venue my friend mentioned, it wasn't actually a venue. It's another church in Brownsburg. I need to confirm the name and get a phone number and address before I message you. So hopefully I'll be able to message you soon.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jendalyn
Sea Post King

Yay! Thanks Jerry-the-miah for posting pictures. Loverly! Smile Ahh.. what happy times. Heheh... the picture of Allen makes me laugh.
lazerbith
Sea Post King

i loved the venue gregor...
i absolutely love that street too..
the houses are so quaint and it was so gorgoues and quiet..
a perfect setting.
im glad this show wasnt in the summer though..
it would've been hot hot hot inside that church!
gRegor
the gEek

I sent you a PM, Jeremiah.

All of you Indiana folk, particularly if you're in the Indianapolis area, are encouraged to add us on Myspace. We're starting to have shows more frequently at The Underground (also part of the Harrison Center). Also, if you're interested in helping out with a street team, let us know.

JDRagz
Sea Post King

gRegor wrote:
I sent you a PM, Jeremiah.

Yeah, it was that church, and alright. If I find any other places, I'll message you.

batheanak
Sea Post King

Great pictures.

And you're welcome Wink (about the pizza)

edit:

Someone familiar?

Sea Post King

batheanak wrote:
Great pictures.

And you're welcome Wink (about the pizza)

edit:

Someone familiar?

Dang, who is that good lookin' guy with the camera?! I wish I had his looks. Razz

Thanx again for the pizza! ^_^

Oh, and thanx for the "Great pictures" comment. Smile

pat mccue
Sea Post King

The Harrison Center for the Arts. As you can see, some have already gathered before the doors open. Some bought tickets, some pre-bought tickets. Nonetheless, they all had tickets.

that is me sitting in the grass in the brown shirt!!! with my sister haha we were picking dandelions.

and allen told us about four leaf clovers so we were looking for them.

i remember meeting you jeremiah. i was the short kid in the brown shirt with longer hair standing next to you in the front row. Smile

it was nice meeting you kids from indianapolis since i came all the way from cincinnati ohio. Smile

thanks for taking those shots Smile

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JDRagz
Sea Post King

pat mccue wrote:

The Harrison Center for the Arts. As you can see, some have already gathered before the doors open. Some bought tickets, some pre-bought tickets. Nonetheless, they all had tickets.

that is me sitting in the grass in the brown shirt!!! with my sister haha we were picking dandelions.

i remember meeting you jeremiah. i was the short kid in the brown shirt with longer hair standing next to you in the front row. Smile

it was nice meeting you kids from indianapolis since i came all the way from cincinnati ohio. Smile

Cinci peoplez are awesome. lol

Twas good meeting you Pat! And you're welcome! heh

Oh, and thanx for letting me get a shot of the set list. Smile

pat mccue
Sea Post King

oh yes!

no problem sir! :]

if you ever want to talk on aim, my screen name is....

rawr ninjapat

goodday! Cool

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
the_Tralalas
Sea Post King

JDRagz wrote:
pat mccue wrote:

Cinci peoplez are awesome. lol

Twas good meeting you Pat! And you're welcome! heh

Oh, and thanx for letting me get a shot of the set list. Smile

I agree, Cincinnati peeps are awesome, especially when they drive over two hours to see Eisley in Indianapolis!

Cool

eblackwo
Sea Post King

Pat! If you ever want to talk to me on aim, mine is iOnTheBackburner... (and that goes for the 'pizza (s)' [for lack of a better name] as well if you want to chat or anything! Smile
That was a good concert... too bad more of ya didn't stay afterwards to meet the band (5 people stayed, besides the bands, crews, promoters, etc). Smile We (Eleni and I) even got there a couple of hours early and ally stumbled upon the bands... and there talked to Sherri and Boyd and others... heh - 'twas kind of awkward - we didn't see the main entrance, but walked in the doors in between that and the museum thing, and then when we were looking around we walked downstairs and 'Woah!' they were all there, sitting along the hallway, backs against the walls, some on their laptops, some not... 'twas neat.
And Eleni and I got a great couple of pictures with them! I'll try and post them just for fun if I can.
Also, I go to Purdue University (in W. Lafayette, IN) and I'd love to try and get Eisley there sometime! I think there'd be a decent turnout, and I'd be a huge promoter.
Anyways... later for now.

pat mccue wrote:
oh yes!

no problem sir! :]

if you ever want to talk on aim, my screen name is....

rawr ninjapat

goodday! Cool
Joined: 10 Apr 2006 | Posts: 14 | Location: Indianapolis/Lafayette, IN & Melbourne/Geelong. Victoria, Australia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address