Laughing City
Soadamango
Sea Post King

I was thinking of making Eisley something and giving it to them next week. If you want to send me anything in the mail signs, letters, or whatever you choose, please feel free to do so. The catch is i will be seeing them next thursday so if you can't contribute that quickly i have other plans for another surprise so don't feel bad. I was just seeing how many ppl would be interested.

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kyle
Lost at Forum

That's a very sweet idea, it just seems a bit last minute, which is probably why people aren't too interested. Not to mention, I'm sure people would rather give the presents to Eisley themselves!! That's nice of you to ask though, so thank you.
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

This makes me sad. I made a present for Eisley and I tried to give it to them, but they never came out, I tried to give it to peter, but he wouldn't take it, and I tried to give it to their stage manager guy and he was too busy. So now I have three necklaces sitting all by themselves in my room. This was at the Dertroit show. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
This makes me sad. I made a present for Eisley and I tried to give it to them, but they never came out, I tried to give it to peter, but he wouldn't take it, and I tried to give it to their stage manager guy and he was too busy. So now I have three necklaces sitting all by themselves in my room. This was at the Dertroit show. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

awww
Maybe you'll have another chance. Sad
gallowspole74
Sea Post King

I gave them a gift at the Metro in Chicago. Actually, I gave them to Christie because they hadn't come out. I wonder if they got them...
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

gregorydymitrowicz wrote:
PurpleCloud93 wrote:

awww
Maybe you'll have another chance. Sad

I hope so. Crying or Very sad

FakePlasticPerson
Sea Post King

I bombarded them with goodies.
Very Happy
They even commented on it during their set.
I smiled.

bitterxending
Sea Post King

by goodies you mean your dads donnuts, Paul?
easternglow
Sea Post King

Is this not-coming-out-after-shows happening at every show? 'Cause my friend and I were going to make presents, but weren't sure whether we should or not.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

easternglow wrote:
Is this not-coming-out-after-shows happening at every show? 'Cause my friend and I were going to make presents, but weren't sure whether we should or not.

Good question! I'll be really sad if they don't come out after Crying or Very sad

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
easternglow wrote:

Good question! I'll be really sad if they don't come out after Crying or Very sad

Seems it is the larger venues. In Chicago, just Christie was hanging out by the merch. Of course they had a long line going down the street for the next act who started their show at 11pm (after Eisley's show), so probably just didn't want to be there all night and be blocking the people coming to the next concert. Good luck!
techromance
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
easternglow wrote:

I was at an average sized venue
and I waited until the whole crowd cleared out besides maybe 10 people.
They allll came out for a long time, it was really nice.
We waited a good hour or two though.
So I suppose if youre just patient they'll make their way out :]
pat mccue
Sea Post King

awh presents! Smile

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I'm not sure why Peter would not accept the gifts. That kinda irks me a little...I'll check on that.
Unless it was something just too big to stay behind the merch table until Christie or Boyd came by, it should not have been refused.
I can see why John, or Mark would be too busy.
If all else fails, you guys should look for Christie, or Boyd.

So sorry that happened.
pat mccue
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
easternglow wrote:

they didn't come out after the indianapolis show. Sad i waited for an hour after.

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger