Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So, my older brother is taking me to Austin ... who will I see there? Good times. Very Happy

I'll post pictures again if it works out right.

See y'all there.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Keith
Golly, Poster

i'm not sure if i'm going yet.......since i'm in ft. worth right now.............but if i do end up going, i'll probably be the dude coming in kind of late wearing an Orange Zip up hoodie thing.........i am tall and have shortish brown hair..........Holla!
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

i'll be there, i'll be wearing a khaki hat.
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

i wont be there, but i will be wearing a dredg hoodie, and an OBEY GIANT woven hat. oh yeah, and i'll have headphones on, and an ipod in my pocket, listenin to eisley, pretending i am at the show...

-ben

PS seriously, i probably will be

Golly, Poster

*sigh*.... i was gonna be there but not now.... everything worked out... everything came together... and my plans never come together!!! but then my dad hadda go be his usual self and ruin it all.... *sigh*... im so uber depressed guys... but i hope everyong going has an uber great time.... good day....

ba-ba-BAM!
Joined: 16 Jun 2003 | Posts: 615 | Location: arlington, tejas
the hollow days
Golly, Poster

so everyone already has what they are going to wear ... even down to there unmentionables???

i wish i could go

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmont01
Golly, Poster

so, why are you mentioning them?

If it wasn't for the good souls
Life would not matter
-Starsailor

my xanga ---> http://www.xanga.com/stargal01
Keith
Golly, Poster

well i ended up going..........it was really great..........fun fun fun..........but since today ii took an amtrak train and had to take a couple busses and then i just had to walk back to my apartment from the concert, which took me about an hour i'm very tired and will talk about it more tomorrow, but yeah it was awesome

i talked to shain from the forum.........he seemed like a nice dude, and he was with that chad dude also from here, but i didn't talk too much to him, but he also seemed like a nice dude.............shain had a spider........whoa

and all the band members were nice people again..chauntelle remembered my hair for some reason.....and boyd was nice people again............and cassie from this here board sold me a poster for 2 dollars! none of that 3 dollars crap for me!@@#@ 13y213rtired tired tired tired

whoa yeah, ONE MORE THING: I SAW A DUDE AT THE SHOW, AND HE WAS ON LOTS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL APPARENTLY, AND ENDED UP FALLING DOWN TWO TIMES AND HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE WAS BLEEDING BADLY FROM THE FRONT AND THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.............this was before Eisley even went on.........it was so nasty though, the blood is still there.......Sorry to be gross, but it was insane.......you wouldn't believe how hard this guys head hit the ground...i felt very bad for the guy

Eisley concerts are so so so so scary and rough

Keith
Golly, Poster

oh yeah, Mr. Shane wanted me to PM him about the Midlake show on Saturday here in Austin, but I figured that maybe other people on the board would be interested if they didn't already know about it

anyways, it is part of EMO'S Free Week here in austin.........but if you are a minor the shows are actually 5 bucks, free if you are 21+.........good deal either way
Midlake plays this Saturday, January 3..........the band lineup is The Shells, Midlake, Voxtrot, Zykos..........it will probably go in that order so my guess is that Midlake will be on around 10 or 11......don't hold me to it.

find out more info maybe at www.emosaustin.com and also its up on midlake.net under their shows part........Maybe I will see you there.....or maybe i will not see you there.

chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

sorry i didn't say much i thought you were a friend of Shain's, i didn't know you were a forumer.

Keith wrote:
whoa yeah, ONE MORE THING: I SAW A DUDE AT THE SHOW, AND HE WAS ON LOTS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL APPARENTLY, AND ENDED UP FALLING DOWN TWO TIMES AND HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE WAS BLEEDING BADLY FROM THE FRONT AND THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.............this was before Eisley even went on.........it was so nasty though, the blood is still there.......Sorry to be gross, but it was insane.......you wouldn't believe how hard this guys head hit the ground...i felt very bad for the guy

Eisley concerts are so so so so scary and rough

bgburroughs
Vintage Newbie

Shocked
Keith
Golly, Poster

Ah, gross.......poor guy

Oh yeah, The drummer for The Vanished's facial expressions alone were worth the price of admission.....that guy rules

ali
since 1979

Keith wrote:
oh yeah, Mr. Shane wanted me to PM him about the Midlake show on Saturday here in Austin, but I figured that maybe other people on the board would be interested if they didn't already know about it

anyways, it is part of EMO'S Free Week here in austin.........but if you are a minor the shows are actually 5 bucks, free if you are 21+.........good deal either way
Midlake plays this Saturday, January 3..........the band lineup is The Shells, Midlake, Voxtrot, Zykos..........it will probably go in that order so my guess is that Midlake will be on around 10 or 11......don't hold me to it.

find out more info maybe at www.emosaustin.com and also its up on midlake.net under their shows part........Maybe I will see you there.....or maybe i will not see you there.

midlake in austin? with zykos? free!??

you rule for letting me in on that. i will be there

brock
Sea Post King

i was at the show. and eisley was good as expected but i think radiant stole the show. i bought there lp and got it autographed by each of them, nice guys. especially the bassist. we talked for a long time. anyways, the show was awesome and i wish i had been smart enough to try and meet some of you fine folks...some other time perphaps
ali
since 1979

my gf fell in love with radiant (their music, i hope Wink) at that show. we got all the ep's (the vanished, too) we could get our hands on.