Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
eblackwo
Sea Post King

Hey!
I'm not really a newbie, but I have only been posting in fairly recent days (though I still don't post super often). I've been an Eisley fan for a few years now, and it's been pretty cool to be able to follow them to all the way to where they are now!
I've been able to see them a couple of times in concert now, and been able to meet them all, which is pretty neat, in my opinion. They are really cool people, and now I feel 'somewhat' more 'connnected' to them now that I've met them (tho they probably hardly remember who I am if they do recall me).
Anyways, I'm 19, live in Indianapolis, IND, tho my local will be Melbourne, Australia in a few days until 2007, and my favorite Eisley song is probably Brightly Wound, tho I also really like Laughing City, and, well, all of them, really.
And my name's Edwin, tho most call me Allen.

God Bless!
Joined: 10 Apr 2006 | Posts: 14 | Location: Indianapolis/Lafayette, IN & Melbourne/Geelong. Victoria, Australia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
horizongirl
Sea Post King

eblackwo wrote:

live in Indianapolis, IND, tho my local will be Melbourne, Australia in a few days until 2007

You're going to Australia? Why's that? Smile

eblackwo
Sea Post King

My family (besides my bro and I) moved there in January, and so Z (my brother) and me are going 6 June on a mission trip, staying and studying abroad, and staying a few months afterwards.
I'm really looking foward to it. Exclamation I miss my mom and dad and sisters and brother... 'twill be good to go.

That's why. Very Happy

horizongirl wrote:
eblackwo wrote:

live in Indianapolis, IND, tho my local will be Melbourne, Australia in a few days until 2007

Joined: 10 Apr 2006 | Posts: 14 | Location: Indianapolis/Lafayette, IN & Melbourne/Geelong. Victoria, Australia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
horizongirl
Sea Post King

eblackwo wrote:
My family (besides my bro and I) moved there in January, and so Z (my brother) and me are going 6 June on a mission trip, staying and studying abroad, and staying a few months afterwards.
I'm really looking foward to it. Exclamation I miss my mom and dad and sisters and brother... 'twill be good to go.

That's why. Very Happy

horizongirl wrote:
eblackwo wrote:

Oh! Well that's cool. =)

Fory
Sea Post King

Hello nice Eisley people!
I'm Fory (school nickname...caught on terribly) hailing from Kingdom's which are United, just outside Glasgow. 20 years old (21 in just over a month) and been listening to Eisley for a little while, matter of months really. Was extremely chuffed when i found out that Eisley were touring with TBS here (i already had tickets) in the mighty fine Barrowlands. I'm here really just to get some more info on the band and will post when i want to input, i've been on enough of these forum's to know posting junk is pointless.

You really don't realise how much crap you type until you read it back do you?
Joined: 15 May 2006 | Posts: 103 | Location: Just Outside Glasgow, Scotland
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
analog tapes
Sea Post King

hey everyone!!!

i am new to this forum. my name is chris, i live in the san fransisco bay area in california. i play guitar and sing in a band called shapes and distance.

right now i am currently obsessed with the eisley song "marvelous things", and sherri dupree is the most amazing woman i have ever laid eyes on. haha.

chris

Chewy-Man
Sea Post King

Hello, I'm kind of a 'new-kid' because I had been looking around here for a while before I decided to sign up. My name's Fernando and I'm from Chula Vista, CA. I'm 16 and am this drama(theatre)/music(vocal/instrument) student at my high school. Fell in love with Eisley through a good friend. I think that's pretty much it besides that I play piano, guitar, and a bit of saxophone. I had given up on instruments for a while but I was inspired enough through Eisley to pick them back up again. Thanks Eisley for the inspiration and indirect love and thank You (readers) for reading. See ya guys in the forums. Bye!
dan_nobles
Sea Post King

Hi, a friend of mine sent me a song she did, "Brightly Wound" and I loved it. So when I found out it was originally done by this group "Eisley" I looked up the music. I got the "Laughing City" EP first and loved it so much I had to get "Room Noises". I am 40 and do my own music and Eisley amazes me at how progressed they are--I can't wait for more. And I hope to see them in concert! There are only about 4 or 5 groups that I actually go out and buy their music when it first comes out. Eisley is already a group that I will run out and buy the CD and for me that is saying something. Every once in a blue moon, if we are lucky, something special happens...the beatles, moody blues, roy orbison, a few more...I believe Eisley is something special. It will take a little while for a lot of the public to realize it, but that's okay...getting too famous too quickly ruins all good groups. I hope they take the scenic view to the top and take breaks along the way. Fans can be demanding, but I think Eisley's fans are loyal fans...we will wait and love you that much more.
-- Dan
Lukeysmith
Sea Post King

hey i'm Luke, im 17 im from Bath in United Kingdom, i am new to this forum, seen eisley for the first time last night was so hyped was awesome meeting them, it was excellent. ive been listening to them for about two weeks and im amazed at the talent in the band and how their music is unique compared to all the bands that are released here, its a totally different sound. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

--- Luke

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome, everyone! Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Deviluck
Golly, Poster

Im new, since last night!

Last night was my first Eisley gig! really stole the show for me they did.. I can't stop thinking about it!

Loved them for clearly over a year now.. virtually unheard of over here last year.. well kinda.. and I just.. wow and lovely their music is =D

DA Gallery
Myspace
If Eisley are ever in the UK, wanting some photos done =) do ask!
Fact2Fiction
Sea Post King

A big hello from the UK here, saw them for the first time in London on Monday night and i liked them so much i thought i'd get involved on the forums. My names Jason and im from Hampshire, england.

Student doing a-levels, exams in 2 weeks Sad

Other bands i like:
Circa Survive
Biffy Clyro
Taking back sunday
Thursday
Sikth
Mars Volta
The Sketch Outfit (www.myspace.com/thesketchoutfit)
Mono Nowhere (www.myspace.com/mononowhere)

Well theres abit about me Very Happy
ProdigiousMelody
Sea Post King

Hello, my name is Jena and I'm 17 years old. I live in Maryland and I love Eisley!! Obviously....or I suppose I wouldn't be here, would I? Anywho, I think Eisley has such beautiful and captivating music. I'm glad I found this forum, though it would have been nice had I found it a long time ago.

Well Ciao

Cabius
Sea Post King

'ello.

My name is Caleb, and I'm a 21-year-old student at Biola University in La Mirada (LA area) California. I saw them when they played on campus a few weeks ago, but I've been a fan for the past two years. My family lives in Texas (just north of Dallas), so I'll be going there for the summer.

Caleb

"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." ~ C.S. Lewis
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

finally the uk revolution is upon us! Very Happy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>