Laughing City
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Did that new AP(AFI cover) with the eisley article come out in stores(preferably Hot Topic) yet? I went last week or so and It wasn't in any stores. I checked Hot Topic, Fye, Sam Goody, and Suncoast video. Nona had it yet.
norad
Vintage Newbie

it should.
the last issue was on display till the 31st.
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Thanks. I'll check the mall tonight then.
norad
Vintage Newbie

they're on page 116.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Yeah I think it hit stands yesterday Smile
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Well, I didn't get to buy the magazine tonight because I got to the mall too late and it was closed. I guess I'll try again sometime this weekend.
BenC
Golly, Poster

I subscribed recently, said i should get it on the 6th.
Vintage Newbie

I finally found it! I went to the mall today and first went into Barnes and Noble, but they didn't have it. So then I went into Hot Topic and looked through the magazine rack, but they only had the old issues. I was just about to leave the store, when I thought "hmm maybe I should ask if they have it, just in case." So I turned around and walked towards the cashier and there it was sitting on the counter! So I handed it to the girl and she's like "so you're a big AFI fan?" and I'm like "no, I'm getting it for a band that's inside." And she asked me who, and I said Eisley and she said she'd never heard of them (shocker) and asked me what type of music they were. I always have trouble answering this because not even Eisley themselves can categorize their music. I just said indie rock and she said "oh that's awesome". I was hoping she'd look them up after I left, but who knows. She seemed like the hardcore type, so probably not Laughing

I was looking through the magazine and I was pleased to see other bands I liked in there besides Eisley. So this issue was definitely worth it for me Smile

Connie
Golly, Poster

How much do AP magazines cost again? I wanted to buy that one but I'm not sure if I have enough money.
Vintage Newbie

Connie wrote:
How much do AP magazines cost again? I wanted to buy that one but I'm not sure if I have enough money.

I bought it for $3.99... $4.32 with tax.