Laughing City
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Today my Dad and I went to Farmer Jack to get some yummy yums.
I wore my Eisley shirt. As we were about to leave, a group of college students came up to me and were like "Yo! Eisleys awesome, dude!"
My dad and I freaked out because this is very cool, meeting other Eisley fans here.
So my dad goes "Call my cell phone, call my cell phone!" Then he took out his cell phone and gave his number to perfect strangers! Then we all stood around while all these college guys dialed my dad's cell. At first it was busy because everyone was calling at once but eventually someone got through and the cell phone started to play the Marvelous Things ringtone VERY LOUD. All these guys started singing along in these ridiculous falsetto voices. It was hilarious! My dad and I stood there and grinned our faces off while these guys sang the ah ah ah part.
It was so much fun and it made my day.
Yay for Eisley! Razz

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Ha, awesome. I don't bump into many Eisley fans ... in their home area. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Wow, that's so cool!!
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

How Fun!

I was staying in a realllly nice hotel for a trip for my mom's work and I was walking through this place and some guy was on his laptop and I could see iTunes but I couldn't hear and then as I got closer I heard "Plenty of Paper" coming out of his laptop.
I was wearing my Eisley shirt and he yelled "EISLEY!! Yeah!!!" And I yelled something like "Alright! Eisley rocks!!!" It was pretty neat, not to mention completely inappropriate for where we were at.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

Hmm, for some reason I though there would be a lot of Eisley fans on Saturn.. Wink
Awesome story. Smile
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

The only fans I've met off line have been the ones I've met either right before or at Eisley shows. Confused

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

wait, where was this?
Farmer Jack?
i'm lost Confused

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Lantz wrote:
wait, where was this?
Farmer Jack?
i'm lost Confused

yes. Farmer Jack.

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Cool story!

Yeah the only other Eisley fans (well, people who at least heard of them!) I know are those who told me about them in the first place!
horizongirl
Sea Post King

I've met one .. but she didn't seem like a real fan of them cause she was calling all of the songs by different names, and she didn't know the name of their CD, even though she owns it.
Melissasingstheblues
Sea Post King

those are all great stories! I don't have any cool stories like that..... but i do have the marvelous things ring tone. my phone rang in class twice really loud and after class everyone was asking me.. what's that ringtone you have on your phone? They loved it.
listener
Sea Post King

I wish I could have your luck. I never meet other Eisley fans. Sad One of these days....
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Melissasingstheblues wrote:
those are all great stories! I don't have any cool stories like that..... but i do have the marvelous things ring tone. my phone rang in class twice really loud and after class everyone was asking me.. what's that ringtone you have on your phone? They loved it.

Is it a ringtone with just the music or is Stacy's voice on it too?

Bluesteel7512
Sea Post King

Awesome!! I have only met one other Eisley fan offline. I went to Walmart the day after their concert and was wearing my Eisley shirt. A girl behind the register in electronics saw my shirt and asked if I had went to the concert. She said she wanted to go but couldn't. It is interesting to meet someone that knows who you are talking about.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I found a bunch of Eisley ringtones on my Verizone phone.
I had IWP for a while, now I changed it to MT.
Mine had the vocals.

No one ever recognizes it in Tyler! Rolling Eyes

goto page
 | next >>