Laughing City
Bluesteel7512
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones wrote:
I found a bunch of Eisley ringtones on my Verizone phone.
I had IWP for a while, now I changed it to MT.
Mine had the vocals.

No one ever recognizes it in Tyler! Rolling Eyes

I have MT on my phone now. I have had it for a long time, too. That is kinda funny that in your hometown, no one would reconize it! People these days dont know good music!! Rolling Eyes

guitargalash
Golly, Poster

i love my eisley ringtones. I am always like "hey they are playing eisley in this store!" only to be reminded that its just my phone. I seriously always get excited thinking the eisley love is being spread more. But it is always my phone. One day it wont be my phone and they will be playing on loud speakers everywhere!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

I have "Golly Sandra" for a ringtone. I like the part that was chosen for the ringing.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

that wasn't very funny.

but it was quite enjoyable.
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
Lantz wrote:
wait, where was this?
Farmer Jack?
i'm lost Confused

yes. Farmer Jack.

ok, that didn't explain anything.

is he a guy, is it a place?

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

tee, hee. i would have laughed so hard.
hooray for Eisley Laughing

Melissasingstheblues
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
Melissasingstheblues wrote:
those are all great stories! I don't have any cool stories like that..... but i do have the marvelous things ring tone. my phone rang in class twice really loud and after class everyone was asking me.. what's that ringtone you have on your phone? They loved it.

Is it a ringtone with just the music or is Stacy's voice on it too?

yeah it has the vocals but it cuts off in the beginning of the chorus. but that's ok cuz it has the aaaaaaaaah s that i love. i think i'm gonna get iwp next.

Caley
Lost at Forum

I met a lot of Eisley fans out at the church camp I went to in East Texas earlier in June, but the ones from Tyler didn't even know who they were. I was like "whaaaat?" when they looked at me funny. I even saw someone wearing the Moonman holding the toothbrush shirt that was on sale at the Buzz Oven show, so that was an easy conversation starter since I went to that show as well. I was pretty amped at finding so many fans there-- it made me smile because where I'm from I'm usually the only one spreading the Eisley love.... So it was cool seeing others representing.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
I found a bunch of Eisley ringtones on my Verizone phone.
I had IWP for a while, now I changed it to MT.
Mine had the vocals.

No one ever recognizes it in Tyler! Rolling Eyes

Person: Who's singing that song?
You: Uh, my daughter Stacy.
Person: Shocked

Jinxed
Golly, Poster

That's so cool! I'm normally the one getting everyone into Eisley. Last year my student teacher was listening to my mp3 player and Head Against the Sky came on and she got all excited and was like "HEY! I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE! I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE!" it was really cool. And my friend Beth noticed part of the lyrics to Vintage People when it was my name for MSN and told me she thought they were a pretty good band but had only heard a few songs. I tried to get her to join the forum but she won't. Sad Besides that I've never really had someone actually come up and say they really liked Eisley and hadn't heard just a few songs.
There was this one time when I was walking around the mall in Nashville wearing my concert shirt and one of the ladies from the booths yelled out "HEY I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!" but I don't know if she actually liked Eisley or she just liked Sherri's amazing art.
Joined: 31 Mar 2006 | Posts: 544 | Location: Cookeville, Tennessee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page