Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

hi

well um.. im currently downloading a video called lost at the ocean.. or maybe it was wondering aimlessly at sea.. by some band.. i cant remember their name. well i plan on watching that

and then im going off to the dps to renew my drivers license that expired yesterday. it's crazy how you get it at 18 and they put expires 1/4/2004 at the top and you're like ha, that day will never come because it's too far off. Well it has come.. somehow it made it here...

and then.. maybe fix one of my rear blinkers.. because it's not fixed and i have the new bulbs already.. silly little bulbs that go out

Keith
Golly, Poster

i'm babysitting my 2 year old niece

obviously by the fact that i am on the board right now i am an awesome babysitter

i think my avatar died

AGame0564
Golly, Poster

I'm in the city (Chicago) one more time before i have to leave for LA tomorrow. I'm gonna miss the Chi Sad

Does it really matter whether I put the toilet seat down or not?
Joined: 12 Nov 2003 | Posts: 851 | Location: L.A. but Chicago will always be my home
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

chicago is thee greatest, ur location says it all, i love chicago and it will always be my home!

-ben

PS cant wait til i get to leave hell...

Laughing Citizen

sherri wrote:
hi guys,
today it's nice outside. today, i want to go to the zoo.
I'd like to see some bears...we don't have those at the tyler zoo.
we could put jesse in a cage. we could throw meat at him.
stacy really likes snakes...we could throw snakes at her.

what is everyone doing today?

ps. for all of you who have written me private messages, I HAVE read them...it's hard to reply to every one, but rest assured I do read them.
i love you all.
sherri

hahaha oh man, I just have to comment on your avatar. It's the best one i've ever seen!! (hmmm maybe... no.. yes, it is) hahahahaha , I laughed like crazy when I saw it, and I don't even particularly like the princess bride.

but yes.. *ehem* .... just thought you might like to know, or something..

and hm, zoo? bears? the next time you're in LA, you should just drive on over to Yosemite in eastern california, you'll be sure to see lots of bears. Just make sure you don't have anything that smells like food in your car though, otherwise it will get ripped apart.

But, I gotta chase a bear away from our camp when I was backpacking there last. It was the first day and we couldn't fit everything into our bearboxes, so we had to throw up some bags, which the bear got... and one of my uh, scoutmasters (the crazy one.. he's also my dentist... Neutral ) took the bags right out of the bears mouth, because they caught on a log... but the bear got one... anyway, we had to stay up all night pretty much, chasing it away. kinda cool, but kinda scary, the bear kept on circling the campground, snorting and kicking up dirt, but it never hurt any of us, it just wanted the food...

and errr, what? oh uhh yeah, long-ish story I suppose, sorry...

back to the point, rockin' avatar... I might even go so far as to say that it's rawkin.. Rolling Eyes

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I'm wasting away my futile existance Crying or Very sad
Sea Post King

i'm going to star star wars, attack of the clones...any maybe watch disc 4 of the simpsons season 3...and maybe make my resume up to date so i can start looking for a job.
Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca
bgburroughs
Vintage Newbie

I'm sitting here playing guitar and working on some new song ideas. The rest of the day, I've been working on schoolwork--mostly 17th century English poetry that I've already read before. Nothing too exciting going on here, as if there ever is... Confused Smile
nihilo_sanctum_estne
Sea Post King

waking up
reading 'vinyl junkies' (an interesting examination of vinyl collectors)
eating
possibly drinking a diet pepsi
watching a basketball game with my beloved friends
watching boyd's marvelous 'lost at sea' video

i am glad to hear you are doing well

lovealways,
kyle

And love all you have left like your boy used to be
Long ago wrapped in sheets warm and wet"
--neutral milk hotel
juan
Lost at Forum

bears are so over-rated. we like big cats, lions are the coolest cats in town, by far. i'm sure they'd kick a bears ass anyday. well actually they probably wouldnt kick a grizly bears behind, but they are still cooler!

today, i listened to that video Boyd posted, a lot. i like that song, whoever wrote it deserves a medal, unless its sherri cos that would be pretty lame of me to post such a comment in her very own thread, if she comes here and says she did write it, i may feel obliged to retract the medal comment. but its still good, definately for sure.

actually most of the day ive been sitting doing uni work, fun. went into uni for all of 20 minutes, hmm. thats about it. as lisa said UK weather is cold, very. its raining as well.

im gonna go soon and do some more work.

bye

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ali
since 1979

yeah i think sherri did write it, and i don't mind saying i loved it from the moment i first heard it in houston. i may have swooned. or the manly version of swooning, whatever that is. oh my, it was good. so good that i begged boyd to bring it to us in any recognizable pattern.

your avatar is the best, sherri. i wish i had an avatar of a cartoon bear and a cartoon shark fighting. man, that'd be awesome!

EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

i can't believe i forgot about Inigo Montoya.

but i will never forget the large rodent of the forests whose name i remember not.
ever!

AGame0564
Golly, Poster

i think i would put my money on a bear over a lion

Does it really matter whether I put the toilet seat down or not?
Joined: 12 Nov 2003 | Posts: 851 | Location: L.A. but Chicago will always be my home
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy. Sherri, you are Miracle-Gro for forum threads. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
juan
Lost at Forum

AGame0564 wrote:
i think i would put my money on a bear over a lion

im not so sure for that one like. in toughness stakes, i guess it would depend on the bear species and how old it was. but looks wise, lions win hands down, really they do, trust me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/programmes/tv/bcd/solo_index.shtml those are the coolest, ok.

hours later im still sat here doing uni work, zzzzzzzzzzzzz. sleep.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>