Laughing City
silverfrost
Sea Post King

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

drenchedecent wrote:
i don't really understand why eisley doesn't print more of the shirts and hoodies to sell online, they would sell a ton of them. it seems like every week or so on here someone is looking to buy one.

Yeah, you're right. I'd still buy one, along with everyone else apparently. :b

oliez
Vintage Newbie

silverfrost wrote:
drenchedecent wrote:
i don't really understand why eisley doesn't print more of the shirts and hoodies to sell online, they would sell a ton of them. it seems like every week or so on here someone is looking to buy one.

Yeah, but that would make having one less important...not important, I can't think of the word, but it wouldn't mean as much to have one if you could just buy one online. Maybe they should make tour shirts that they only sell on tour and then over stock the normal ones and sell them online.
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
silverfrost wrote:
drenchedecent wrote:

Yeah, but that would make having one less important...not important, I can't think of the word, but it wouldn't mean as much to have one if you could just buy one online. Maybe they should make tour shirts that they only sell on tour and then over stock the normal ones and sell them online.

i am mainly thinking about the money eisley could make doing it. t-shirts are CHEAP to print, it is easy to make a huge profit in t-shirt sales. this is why every indie band has tons of t-shirts for sale on tour, this is how they get by.