Laughing City

Do you *seriously* plan to contribute to this?
Yes!
64%
 64%  [ 31 ]
No, thanks.
35%
 35%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 48

Shain
Vintage Newbie

if I can get ahold of my recording equiptment I will contribute a song. So thats a maybe.

who is in charge of this thing, and how many songs do you have going on it so far?

Vintage Newbie

With all these people wanting to contribute maybe we should break it up into two or more volumes.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

We'll see exactly how many actually contribute. It might be fun to do this periodically anyway.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

*bump*

Are you all working?

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I am in the process of redoing a few tracks and adding some more production to my song. Gotta get it done before I leave for college (since I won't bring all my gear with me.)

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Silver Star Rain
Lost at Forum

We could probably contribute a song. Sounds like a fantastic idea. Cool

And it's so sad to see the world agree
That they'd rather see their faces fill with flies
All when I'd want to keep white roses in their eyes.

Joined: 01 Sep 2003 | Posts: 1061 | Location: The Stoned Mountain
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Silver Star Rain wrote:
We could probably contribute a song. Sounds like a fantastic idea. Cool

Please do! Very Happy I'll get back on this as soon as I'm home from my Pennsylvania/California trip. That will be Sunday.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Is anyone going to try to sell these to people that aren't the board?

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I have a quick question about the ID3 tags. Do you want us to manually edit those, or will you just edit them to whatever you need (IE- for the track numbers and album, etc).

I have the song all finished, I was just wondering about this before I send it.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Pantheon4 wrote:
Is anyone going to try to sell these to people that aren't the board?

I'm going to try to tell a few people I know who aren't regulars, but are boardies. If you know of anyone, feel free to spread the word.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

DRMS_7888 wrote:
I have a quick question about the ID3 tags. Do you want us to manually edit those, or will you just edit them to whatever you need (IE- for the track numbers and album, etc).

I'll edit the track number and album and so on, but please do attach an ID3 tag with the song and artist name, so I don't have to worry about screwing it up. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:

I'll edit the track number and album and so on, but please do attach an ID3 tag with the song and artist name, so I don't have to worry about screwing it up. Wink

K, I sent it to your gmail.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

So we don't have nearly enough for a full-length collection, and I am therefore extending the deadline. I will be hitting up Luke of The Envy Corps to see if we can borrow one of their songs, and probably Dana (loveisachemical) from General Sherman, too. If you know anyone who's in a band and hasn't posted here in a while, please ask them to contribute. Smile

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
norad
Vintage Newbie

Jamie, were you planning on submitting a Blood Pinata song?
YOU HAVE TO!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
Jamie, were you planning on submitting a Blood Pinata song?
YOU HAVE TO!

Laughing

I'll talk about it with Angela. She's remixing the newest song, so maybe we'll submit that (since Angela is a boardie, too). And I'll see if she wants to add a White Wire track to the mix (which I keep forgetting to bring up).