Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
it's only internet talk, its not like people write is out like that on paper, and if so, they are dumb

Lazy people use "internet talk".
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

so what's the very first song? whatever it is, it sounds amaaazing.
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
norad
Vintage Newbie

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
so what's the very first song? whatever it is, it sounds amaaazing.

"I Could Be There For You". Duh. Razz Wink
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

ahh yes, haha sorry i got confused. man, going by the clip, that turned out better than i ever thought it could.
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
photomemory
Sea Post King

you gotta go to the youtube homepage, and then click "More Featured Videos". it's in the 4th row, the last on the right.

i just ignored their comments. they're just stupid because they're judging Eisley based on just one little video, that wasn't meant to be serious in the first place.

i don't know.

i get negative feedback on my videos too. people saying i suck at singing and whatnot, which i know isn't true. i'm good, not amazing, i know that. i took all my singing videos down.

a lot of people on youtube are so cruel/horrible. i don't understand why they're even like that. if i don't like a video i'm watching, i don't comment and say something nasty. i just exit. simple as that. i don't know why they feel the need to bring Eisley down.

at least we're there to bring them up. i mean, look at it this way: Eisley's making their dreams come true. what are they doing? sitting on their behinds writing about how Eisley sucks. who's the better man/woman?

hahaha. i feel sorry for those ninny's complaining about Eisley.

they don't know what awesomeness they're missing!!

superhits
Sea Post King

Music_Lover wrote:
my favorite song i heard on there was one of the new ones that hadn't been heard yet, i don't know what it's called, but it's very old band style, like from the 40's, that was amazing, i can't wait for their album, and yes, i pretty much hate comments on youtube...

It's Marsh's King Daughter
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

superhits wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:
my favorite song i heard on there was one of the new ones that hadn't been heard yet, i don't know what it's called, but it's very old band style, like from the 40's, that was amazing, i can't wait for their album, and yes, i pretty much hate comments on youtube...

It's Marsh's King Daughter

How do you guys know it's that one?

norad
Vintage Newbie

Because it is.
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

actually, that would kind of make sense, like, the marsh king is saying that to the princess, maybe? i don't know, but it's amazing..

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I didn't find the video funny BUT I loved how thy acted in a natural way and the opposite of how most bands act on camera
Golly, Poster

I'm so mad at all the losers on youtube who wasted their time posting lame comments like Are they the Olsen Twins and cr like that
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

doesn't getting mad at people commenting make you just as sad?

people have a right to their opinions, and, although i know the LC is a one-way opinion only forum, please, let these people have their say!
so warner bros opened up the vein of eisley to the real world! shiiiiit! oh dear, everyone is not as magical as the LC depicts!

eisley have to be able to face up to criticism sometime, as do the fans. its a part of life.
live with it.
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

thesinisterpenguin wrote:

people have a right to their opinions, and, although i know the LC is a one-way opinion only forum, please, let these people have their say!
so warner bros opened up the vein of eisley to the real world! shiiiiit! oh dear, everyone is not as magical as the LC depicts!

eisley have to be able to face up to criticism sometime, as do the fans. its a part of life.
live with it.

+1

Vintage Newbie

thesinisterpenguin wrote:

live with it.

Bottles.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

No one leaving comments is very serious anyway. They are just trying to be funny and the internet allows them to say whatever they want without consequences.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>