Laughing City
teayni
Sea Post King

Congrats. May you live a happy and beautiful life. God be with you two.
Joined: 08 Nov 2006 | Posts: 54 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee
norad
Vintage Newbie

If this has to do with Chad and Sherri I'm going to cut you.
teayni
Sea Post King

well, I left it blank, because I decided to be lazy and send out my "best wishes" to both of the happy couples.

OH, BY THE WAY, I know this is fake, but it makes me sick that someone would waste this much time.

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/adam%20lazzara/journals/118918
I didn't even read the whole thing.
norad
Vintage Newbie

That's it....I'm going to cut you. EIGHT THREADS! Eight threads about the weddings/engagement. (On the first page) You guys! STOP IT! There are threads for this already. Go post in them. (Of course this post also has a nice happy tone to it. La la la.)
teayni
Sea Post King

get over it. You don't own laughing city! The wedding is a huge deal. They deserve 100 threads.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Hahahahah. You get over it! Wink Razz Laughing
teayni
Sea Post King

Very Happy
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

teayni wrote:
well, I left it blank, because I decided to be lazy and send out my "best wishes" to both of the happy couples.

OH, BY THE WAY, I know this is fake, but it makes me sick that someone would waste this much time.

HAHHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

what can i say, i love deranged fan-fics... oh my gosh...

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

amidthestars wrote:
teayni wrote:

HAHHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I think I'm going to go snap a rubber band on my wrist continiously just so I can feel something. (me being overdramatic, like that story, or the paragraph I read of it)...
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

teayni wrote:
get over it. You don't own laughing city! The wedding is a huge deal. They deserve 100 threads.

I really do think there are enough threads already about both happy couples. In the thread Boyd made about Chauntelle and Adam, he requested that people post their well-wishing in the comments of his journal entry on the subject, and as for Sherri and Chad, seriously. It's a big huge deal, but come on.

Oh, and before I get jumped on, I am not jealous (of the girls or the guys). I have no desire to marry any of them and I've grown out of my celebrity crush phase.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
amidthestars wrote:
teayni wrote:

HAHHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I think I'm going to go snap a rubber band on my wrist continiously just so I can feel something. (me being overdramatic, like that story, or the paragraph I read of it)...

i love that the lead singer of Kill Hannah picks up the pieces of her broken heart.

AhhhhhhHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

You do have to consider EisleyBlog = Talk about Eisley.

Talk about Eisley = either the wedding/engagement which is what they've been talking about themselves alot lately or the new album which virtually none of us have heard or know anything about besides all together, 10 seconds of some rough mixes on that YouTube clip.

Thus, much talk about the wedding. Laughing It's not really that big of a deal, is it?
norad
Vintage Newbie

I get that this is the section in which we talk about them. BUT if there is already a topic on it why make another one when you can express you thoughts there? People just can't seem to figure it out I guess. Rolling Eyes
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
You do have to consider EisleyBlog = Talk about Eisley.

Talk about Eisley = either the wedding/engagement which is what they've been talking about themselves alot lately or the new album which virtually none of us have heard or know anything about besides all together, 10 seconds of some rough mixes on that YouTube clip.

Thus, much talk about the wedding. Laughing It's not really that big of a deal, is it?

It wouldn't be, if it were all in one thread. Or even two. Three at the most. Like Nora said, there are EIGHT, on the front page alone, and none of them say anything particularly unique or original, so why does everyone feel the need to create new threads when they could say exactly the same thing in an old one? It's wasteful, and irritating. It used to be that during the band's downtime, fans would make fanart, record covers of Eisley songs, do silly claymation music videos, and post threads about that stuff in EisleyBlog. Now all we can seem to do is gossip and gush like a bad tabloid.

*sigh* Screw it, I'm going to bed. Fight Club and a little vodka have sharpened my sense of righteous indignation to a needle point. Maybe tomorrow, when the wedding is officially over, the endless threads will cease. I can hope.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
teayni
Sea Post King

hey hey hey, give me a break. I didn't see all the posts about the happy little wedding. I'm not a laughing city lurker. I simply realized the wedding was today, and posted a thread. Please try not to kill me.