Laughing City
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
I have my doubts about how soon things will return to normal.

Well, maybe I'll agree with you there. In a couple of days I might be in camp saellys (I forget your real name). For now I can deal with whatever wedding threads that pop up.

My attention has already been diverted. I'm all over that spider thread.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Saellys wrote:
I have my doubts about how soon things will return to normal. For instance, now people will start talking about the honeymoon, as if that's anyone's business. (And I'm the one who gets called a stalker? Gimme a break.) Hopefully by the time that's over we'll have an album release date and tour to discuss, but after that it'll be Chauntelle and Adam's wedding, followed by their honeymoon, et cetera, et cetera. And as I've already said, I understand that everyone is excited, they want details, they want to wish the happy couples well. But ferchrissake, do it ONE thread. That's all I've said about it, and yes, I'm really irritated by the proliferation of redundancy on this subject, especially since I see no end in sight.

I was just curious about their honeymoon. I wanted to see what kind of a place they chose, just to know more about their personality. It's not super important. Sheesh. Some of you guys are hyper sensitive about this forum. I understand how the redundancy of the threads gets annoying, but if you ask me, I think all the complaing about the redundancy is more annoying. Confused

norad
Vintage Newbie

Your mom is more annoying!
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
I think all the complaing about the redundancy is more annoying. Confused

but what about the complaining about the complaining about the redundancy? Wink
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
Saellys wrote:
I have my doubts about how soon things will return to normal. For instance, now people will start talking about the honeymoon, as if that's anyone's business. (And I'm the one who gets called a stalker? Gimme a break.) Hopefully by the time that's over we'll have an album release date and tour to discuss, but after that it'll be Chauntelle and Adam's wedding, followed by their honeymoon, et cetera, et cetera. And as I've already said, I understand that everyone is excited, they want details, they want to wish the happy couples well. But ferchrissake, do it ONE thread. That's all I've said about it, and yes, I'm really irritated by the proliferation of redundancy on this subject, especially since I see no end in sight.

I was just curious about their honeymoon. I wanted to see what kind of a place they chose, just to know more about their personality. It's not super important. Sheesh. Some of you guys are hyper sensitive about this forum. I understand how the redundancy of the threads gets annoying, but if you ask me, I think all the complaing about the redundancy is more annoying. Confused

I didn't mean the honeymoon thing as a personal attack, honest. Curiosity is natural and I don't blame you for that. I just used that as an example of how this thing is just going to keep on building. I'm sorry it came off the wrong way.

As for the complaining, at this point in my case it's a "why aren't the mods doing anything?" situation. I've PMed Jamie in the hope that he sees my point. I just want all this stuff to be consolidated. There's just no good reason for this many threads.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Personally, I like when Hannah gets all fired up. She's so smart she'll eviscerate you with her words.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Like Chaucer! Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

GOD I'M GOOD!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Do you want to touch him? DO YOU WANT TO TOUCH HIM?

I know! Let's just hijack all wedding-related threads and turn them into Chauce quote threads!

Smokemonster
norad
Vintage Newbie

We WALK in the garden of his turbulence!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead he follows like a girl.

Smokemonster
norad
Vintage Newbie

Hannah, to make you warm and fuzzy inside: ENJOY!
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Hannah, to make you warm and fuzzy inside: ENJOY!

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Ohhhhhhh yeah. Find me an Edward Norton gallery and my day will be complete. Very Happy

Smokemonster
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

BNROCKS wrote:
PurpleCloud93 wrote:
I think all the complaing about the redundancy is more annoying. Confused

but what about the complaining about the complaining about the redundancy? Wink

I'm pretty sure that insinuating the complaining about the complaining about the redundancy is worse than the actual complaining about the redundancy is more annoying than actually complaining about the complaining about the redundancy AND complaining about the redundancy.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger