Laughing City
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Hey,the "DuPree defence team was on that klike a flash huh?"You guys are unbelievably harsh .

We ALL have some troubles during our lives,Chauntelle is no different BUT compared to most of us on here her life is pretty sweet comparatively speaking.The thought of one dude on wikipedia "bringing her down" is ludicrous

Vintage Newbie

Gee thanks, Paul.

I never said it's rational that some idiot on Wikipedia could compare to the things Chauntelle has dealt with in the past (in fact I agreed with kaycee on that point). I was just trying to avoid a big misunderstanding a comment like that would cause. But oops, too late.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

yeah Paul, I wouldn't say I was unbelievably harsh. I just wanted Kaycee to know that Kim is Chauntelle's mom.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

maybe it wasn't so much of the use of your words guys,It was more of the gang mentality
Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
maybe it wasn't so much of the use of your words guys,It was more of the gang mentality

As in three similar posts in very quick succession? Welcome to message boards! Wink Having been accused of a "gang mentality" in the past when REF members posted independently in the same thread, I guess I'm just surprised you used that tactic.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
Last edited by Saellys on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I think it was just that we all happened to reply at the same time. After I clicked "see your post" or whatever it's called, Hannah's post was there. And, I didn't see Nora's until after I posted either.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

I bet someone on the forum did it!

or a crazy adam fan

...................................................................... ....
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
I bet someone on the forum did it!

or a crazy adam fan

...................................................................... ....

Okay, I confess, it was me. Embarassed Wink

Smokemonster
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Hannah,you were unhappy yesterday when a perfectly fine post of yours was treated in a similar fashion ,remember?

Kaycees post was fine,Nothing wrong with it at all.

anyways,thats all,I'm sure if I keep going others will twist it around so I'll let you all discuss whatever you want now.I just think you guys could of been a bit more polite to a genuine post,thats all.

Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
Hannah,you were unhappy yesterday when a perfectly fine post of yours was treated in a similar fashion ,remember?

Kaycees post was fine,Nothing wrong with it at all.

anyways,thats all,I'm sure if I keep going others will twist it around so I'll let you all discuss whatever you want now.I just think you guys could of been a bit more polite to a genuine post,thats all.

When Kim responded to my post yesterday, allusions were made to the possibility that I don't like Stacy, which is not the case. kaycee's post was made out of ignorance, and could easily be taken the wrong way, even though there was nothing intrinsically wrong with it. Rather than respond by taking it the wrong way, I tried to explain to kaycee that there is a legitimate reason for saying Chauntelle has had it rough and that people could blow it out of proportion. I acknowledged there was absolutely noting wrong with it and I still fail to see harshness in either of my posts. Also, washing your hands of the thread (if that is indeed what you just did in your last post) before I have a chance to respond to your point is not a constructive way to end things.

Smokemonster
chichen02

I don't think he's singling her out because of Adam or being in Eisley so much as just being a jerk in general. Apparently a lot of other people are ticked off at him for trying to delete their pages. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Valrith

I added a response to the page about Chauntelle. Nothing new or exciting, I just pointed out what has been pointed out in this thread already.
 |  | 
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

kaycee wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is.how can some troll threatening to delete a stupid wiki page compare with "all the hard things thrown at her" (whatever those are, seems like she has a pretty cush life to me, homeschool, not going to college or holding down a crappy 9-5 job, parents footing her bills til she was 25... Has a supportive family, waa waaaaa. Sorry, that's just how it looks.

i'm sorry. but seriously?
Have you ever heard the term "straw that broke the camels back"?

best not to speak of things you know naught of. because assuming....well, you know what assuming does.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Geez, didn't you see the whole page of discussion about this? lolz

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
boone
Vintage Newbie

I've had a relatively all right life. But if somebody tried to delete my Wikipedia article just because they're a jerk, I'd be perturbed. It may not be a huge deal, but still, why be a jerk about it?

It's not a very good idea to assume that because people have a few things going for them, that everything in their life is peachy keen. This is an imperfect life we lead, and there's always something that will go wrong. If you think anybody has a perfect life, you're dead wrong, and it can be extremely insensitive to assume so.

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

DRMS_7888 wrote:
Geez, didn't you see the whole page of discussion about this? lolz

im sorry. do you know who I am?

Im the 5th freakin avocado, I post despite quondam!!!!

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>