Laughing City
buffyfreak1234
Sea Post King

http://cdbaby.com/cd/popvoxmusic

It's a compilation with what appears to be old Moss songs on it. "Head Against the Sky", "Over the Moutains We Go" and "Telescope Eyes".

Here's what it says:

"pop.vox.music is a community of friends helping each other to further their artistic expression, regardless of the form of art. We encourage people to integrate their feelings, beliefs and faith into their work in an innovative way. We're commanded by God to do everything excellently for Him. This often goes unnoticed in the art community, and Christian art has become a cliché. We hope to see a change in the way Christians express themselves, setting a standard rather than following everyone else. We hope to see good artists that are Christians, rather than seeing Christian artists.

Our Ladies is a compilation of four hand-picked female artists, including the group now known as Eisley."

Weirdness.

Anyone else seen this?

I've never even heard of it.
Joined: 27 Mar 2004 | Posts: 252 | Location: on the corner of dazed and confused....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Sounds rather illegalish.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
buffyfreak1234
Sea Post King

Very.
Joined: 27 Mar 2004 | Posts: 252 | Location: on the corner of dazed and confused....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

nothing like people selling copyrighted music illegally
norad
Vintage Newbie

Are they songs that are available for free download on OGG? Confused
Caley
Lost at Forum

I'm gonna bet that they are...
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I'm pretty sure I've heard of that compilation from some time back, like back before Moss were signed--as you can see, the date at the top of the page is 2003. I'm pretty sure they gave them permission to use their tracks way back when, same as the Buzz Oven compilations they were on.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
horizongirl
Sea Post King

Yeah, it came out in 2002, I think.