golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

amidthestars wrote:
unclearlies wrote:
Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

drink down that gin and kerosene
come spit off bridges with me!

Poor old Johnny Rayyyy
Sounded sad upon the radio, moved a million hearts in mono!
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
icouldbethereforyou
Sea Post King

There is a community on a certain site that is not a very good community, but it had never posted songs before. But, the owner of it has now decided to post personal songs of Sherri and a demo of a song possibly on the upcoming album. I PMed Kim to try and get this girl to stop.

The links were reported and no longer work but I'm not posting the information because I don't want to be encouraging anyone since I'm pretty sure they'll be posted again.
Antiarches
Sea Post King

all we can do as fans and support of the band is to wait it out. the more we respect the band, the more this community will thrive.

and it's already the best online boards i've ever been a part of.

but there will always be bad seeds somewhere, so just do what you can not to encourage them. if you ignore their posts and leaks (and report them), then everyone will be happier.

admittedly, i don't know the full story here... i haven't spent much time on the boards for awhile....

only a few more months... right?

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
icouldbethereforyou
Sea Post King

Antiarches wrote:
all we can do as fans and support of the band is to wait it out. the more we respect the band, the more this community will thrive.

and it's already the best online boards i've ever been a part of.

but there will always be bad seeds somewhere, so just do what you can not to encourage them. if you ignore their posts and leaks (and report them), then everyone will be happier.

admittedly, i don't know the full story here... i haven't spent much time on the boards for awhile....

only a few more months... right?

Yes! I think the last that was said was late June for the CD. Smile
Catey
Lost at Forum

icouldbethereforyou wrote:
There is a community on a certain site that is not a very good community, but it had never posted songs before. But, the owner of it has now decided to post personal songs of Sherri and a demo of a song possibly on the upcoming album. I PMed Kim to try and get this girl to stop.

The links were reported and no longer work but I'm not posting the information because I don't want to be encouraging anyone since I'm pretty sure they'll be posted again.

I have a feeling you are referring to PE?

I visit and post on that community a lot and it'd suck for it to be shut down. I don't know the owner but he/she has posted...2 songs I think which isn't right but I don't want the place to be closed.

It is a good community btw, not everyone is hardcore Eisley fans and the main thing posted is photos. Things that shouldn't be posted like personal photos or locked ones such as Kayla or Sherri/Jesse photos aren't shared. Theres the odd insulting of the members but you get that everywhere. I'm not saying its an amazing community or the best one ever for the band but its not meant to be.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
icouldbethereforyou
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:
icouldbethereforyou wrote:

I have a feeling you are referring to PE?

I visit and post on that community a lot and it'd suck for it to be shut down. I don't know the owner but he/she has posted...2 songs I think which isn't right but I don't want the place to be closed.

It is a good community btw, not everyone is hardcore Eisley fans and the main thing posted is photos. Things that shouldn't be posted like personal photos or locked ones such as Kayla or Sherri/Jesse photos aren't shared. Theres the odd insulting of the members but you get that everywhere. I'm not saying its an amazing community or the best one ever for the band but its not meant to be.

Actually, that's basically the reason the community was created, to share the band's personal photos. And, the owner even posted a picture of Kayla and let it stay up for a day or something and then deleted it. :\
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

i just know i am going to get ripped a new one for this but here it goes...

what is PE?

please be kind i bruise easy

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
icouldbethereforyou
Sea Post King

mr pine wrote:
i just know i am going to get ripped a new one for this but here it goes...

what is PE?

please be kind i bruise easy

It's the name of the community. But, I don't think its approrpiate to link to it, or anything. Otherwise we would be doing the same thing as the girl, just in a different way (encouraging others to download leaked/never meant to be released music).
matesofstate
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:

You don't think it's right, yet, you were one of the ones that asked for the stolen Stacy songs there.

I'm not stating my opinion on what's right or wrong, but you might want to check the high horse at the door.
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

But in withholding the link you are hindering the people who come here that don't know about PE from expanding their source of material for pictures of the band, etc.

You don't trust people here enough to post the link. I think you should let the people make their own decisions after they get to said site. I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't abuse the privelige of knowing another fansite.
Joined: 10 Jun 2005 | Posts: 192 | Location: Castle Rock, CO.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
draconian
Sea Post King

http://projecteisley.greatestjournal.com/
giant_
Laughing Citizen

draconian wrote:

This place is creepy...

Odan
Laughing Citizen

giant_ wrote:
draconian wrote:

This place is creepy...
X100
norad
Vintage Newbie

Odan wrote:
giant_ wrote:
draconian wrote:

This place is creepy...
X100

That and I don't think they want links to stolen songs posted on the forum.
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

thanks for the link. now i can decide for myself whether it is decent or moral or not.
and i don't have to take the word of someone on a message board whos members have a general concensous of "if you dont agree with me then you are wrong"
or "i dont like what you are talking about so this thread is closed and deleted"

don't get me wrong. i love lc. and it is one of the better message boards i have been prevy to use. but there is a lot and i mean ALOT of censorship on it. more than i care for.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>