Laughing City

Is a 20 year old too old for a 17 year old
YEAH YOU NASTY PEDIFILE!!! GO TO JAIL!!!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
ehhh, its questionable.
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
seems normal to me, but I dunno
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
yeah man go for it.
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Teh shane-0
Golly, Poster

maybe it isnt punishment, maybe it is what the mother sees as best.

soulfulleslielou: I just drive this bus, I don't what's under the hood
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

so why are you on here complaining about it then?
Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
what if this mother was to meet an unfortunate accident? (cracks knuckles).......

that made me laugh out loudly heh)

oh good cause i thought people might get mad at me for writing that, i took a chance

i would like to agree that it is an option that you should let nothing stand in your way but hey looked what happened to romeo and juliet (weird random reference trying to make self sound smart)

just look at all the advice you've been given and since you know the situation the best out of all of us, its up to you to make the decision
Shain
Vintage Newbie

I was mostlly getting advice, and what I have heard has really helped me out, I was kinda still making my opinion on it when I wrote it. That is why it seems like I just switched sides all the sudden.

if that makes sense....

Vintage Newbie

Romeo and juliet had families who wouldn't allow their relationship...look where that got them Wink Laughing
Vintage Newbie

im definitly gunna say im conflicted, im for following your heart, but like kim said you have to honor her mothers request. even if it seems like such few years appart. have u tried seriously talking to the mother, get her to like you? if you can earn her trust, then maybe you can be with her daughter.
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Shain wrote:
That is why it seems like I just switched sides all the sudden.

if that makes sense....

sort of...after hearing you speak about this the other day you have done a complete 180,it's confusing dude. Wink

Vintage Newbie

you should get eisley to write a song for you to give to the mother so she'll understand
Shain
Vintage Newbie

Quote:
sort of...after hearing you speak about this the other day you have done a complete 180,it's confusing dude.

I tend to go off the wall until I think things through. Now that I have thoguht it through I think that waiting it out makes more sense.

Quote:
you should get eisley to write a song for you to give to the mother so she'll understand

yeah yeah I am still waiting for the song stacy said she was going to write about me. I said she looked like avril and she said she would write one about how sailors get eaten by evil pirates in hopes that it would happen to me. She even called me sailor nut. Because apparently I am a sailor, and a nut.

she didnt come through I thought that lost at sea may be it, but alas...

Vintage Newbie

i'm gonna go to bed cause its late over here on the east coast... well whatever happens shaine i wish you the best of luck and i hope that you will update us on the situation later on
g`night
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I know that if I loved a girl and she loved me back I would do anything to be with her,I would totally want the parents blessing but it wouldn't stop me from seeing her if i knew it was serious enough to want a relationship with said girl.

Call me disrespectful,call me wrong,call me awful I don't care because as far as i see it the two people who are in love should have the final say on whether they want to be in a relationship and nobody else,by all means take into account what both families think and maybe compromise a bit to keep the peace until they can see for themselves it's not a 'fling" or whatever but always follow your heart and do what makes you happy (and dont say sucking up to her mother makes you happy).

Vintage Newbie

I am not saying that you are disrespectful, just that i have made a different decision. When she first called me a pedophile I wanted to get up in her face and tell her off, and go out with her behind daughter her back. So I think that I by no means could call you disrespecful.

*wink*

Vintage Newbie

My parents had a 4 year age difference, but they were 23 to 27.
Alls I'm sayins is, you aren't a pedophile, but....17 to 20 sounds weirder
than 21 to 24, 23 to 26, etc. Actually...I would be pissed at that Mom for
calling you a pedophile. Either she thinks her daughter is 12 or her daughter does act 12.

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I wasn't singling you out Shain,I just seem to be on the minority concerning this & I'm sure some of the people who disagree with me will think that

Luckily i couldn't care less Wink Laughing

Vintage Newbie

Wow Shane,
that would be hard to take, if she called you a pedifile sp? (sorry Ali)
But, remember this too, when you do actually think about marrying someone, you not only marry them, but their whole family.

Stepping back now, may gain the respect of the mother. How much better it would be to have a good relationship with the parents.

If time doesn't do it, and the two of you are still wanting to pursue a relationship, and the mom is unreasonable, then I would advise something different when that time has passed.
If you get to that point in a few months, email me....we'll talk some more, if you want my advice then. Rolling Eyes

Good night all.