Laughing City
lampmonster
Sea Post King

Why did they get Stacy's age right, but they got the rest of them wrong? It was weird..
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

My guess: Stacy turning 18 was mentioned in the interview, but no other ages were, so the writer just got it from Eisley's bio ... which really needs updating, I'm guessing.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
parrishdup
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
parrishdup wrote:
I don't know how you mess up the ages that much!? And they always put too much makeup on Garron. At least it is obvious to me.

I like Sophie's observation ^ Smile

Can I get the magazine in stores now? Has anyone been able to buy it?

The makeup person messed up this one on him, for sure. Doesn't Garron get a free copy of the magazine with his article in it? Seems that is the least they should do (although I understand the magazine and Eisley both benefit each other here).

No free magazines for us. I buy it off the shelf just like you. We even pay to see the shows. I am not complaining at all, we are a very large family and it is just not possible to get into all the shows. It is easier with the headlining shows but still if you add up all of Eisley's immediate family I think there is something like 19 of us. That is not counting grandparents, cousins or any extended family. So in many ways I am just like one of you...sometimes you even know things before me Smile That is why I love the forum and the people here, you keep this mom posted and informed.

Does anyone know when I should be able to but the Nylon Magazine. Have not been able to find it yet and I don't want to miss it.

oliez
Vintage Newbie

parrishdup wrote:

Does anyone know when I should be able to but the Nylon Magazine. Have not been able to find it yet and I don't want to miss it.

I still find the Lindsay Lohan issue on shelves and so I don't think it's out yet (at least not where I'm looking). When it does come out, it'll be up for two months so I think you'll be okay in not missing it.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
parrishdup wrote:

I still find the Lindsay Lohan issue on shelves and so I don't think it's out yet (at least not where I'm looking). When it does come out, it'll be up for two months so I think you'll be okay in not missing it.

Same here. I just got out of the second Barnes and Nobel I've been to this week.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
princessx
Sea Post King

Heck I subscribe and I still haven't gotten my issue yet.

Hopefully today though *knocks on wood*

ETA: just checked the mail and i STILL have not gotten my issue. im srsly going to send nylon an angry message because my friend got hers on monday.

grr.

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by princessx on Fri May 25, 2007 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
parrishdup
Sea Post King

Thanks, I will continue to keep looking.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I think subscriptions usually beat the newsstand by a week or two. I forget exactly, because I don't subscribe to any print magazines anymore. In fact, the Nylon electronic edition is the only magazine I get period these days. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Someone said it will be on the shelves June 5th.

So keep a look out! Very Happy
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

its not in our local Borders yet. I drove all the way over to check.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Hey everyone, it's out...I just picked it up from my local Barnes and Noble today! Smile
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

that article is poorly written.

It makes it sound like its been 4 years since Room Noises came out not touring with Coldplay. Just...awkward sentences...ugh...

also, can we stop calling Eisley kids? Most of them are adults now...in fact all the original members are adults at this point.