Laughing City
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

I am extremely excited for the show. My friend and I are going to be there. First time I've seen Eisley since '05
SweetSilverLining
Sea Post King

Is this one at the HOB downtown?
Joined: 18 Nov 2006 | Posts: 21 | Location: Spread out on my Southern Californian lawn basking in the warmth of the sun.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

yeah
doreen
Sea Post King

It'll be super sweet & intimate too since it's on the side stage (capacity is only 200).
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

when is this and when did tickets go on sale?
kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

I'll be there

danieldugdale wrote:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/910710

King Gallon: "You used Oswald to fight Darkova!? Let's see you try to get the good ending now!"
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
number zero nine
Sea Post King

I live in northeastern Ohio (hundreds of millions of miles from the closest Eisley show) and I just so happen to be in San Diego that weekend.

I plan to ditch my friends and attend.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

danieldugdale wrote:

July 28th House of Blues 5th Avenue Side Stage.

I am sooo damn excited.

SweetSilverLining
Sea Post King

I'm not going to be in San Diego when they finally come to town! I'm going to be on the road with my family headed nothward, on a vacation route that looks as if it's going to take us all over the state. Hmm. Perhaps if I'm clever enough, I can convince them to go to one of the shows up north.
*crosses fingers*

Hey, do any of you guys listen to fm 94.9?
Joined: 18 Nov 2006 | Posts: 21 | Location: Spread out on my Southern Californian lawn basking in the warmth of the sun.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

SweetSilverLining wrote:
I'm not going to be in San Diego when they finally come to town! I'm going to be on the road with my family headed nothward, on a vacation route that looks as if it's going to take us all over the state. Hmm. Perhaps if I'm clever enough, I can convince them to go to one of the shows up north.
*crosses fingers*

Hey, do any of you guys listen to fm 94.9?

yep...in fact i got free silverchair tickets from them and a copy of the new pumpkins album from one of their random acts of kindness. I love that radio station.

SweetSilverLining
Sea Post King

Me too! It's greatest radio station ever conceived. Period.

Anyways! Wouldn't it be awesome to hear Eisley in the studio with Halloran?
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

I can see Eisley being showcased on Big Sonic Chill myself....which is the greatest radio show EVER!

(the free tickets have nw become useless to me because due to the lead singer of silverchair getting laryngitis the show has been rescheduled for the middle of november and ill be in ann arbor going to school) Evil or Very Mad At least i got the new smashing pumpkins cd!

kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

I sent in a list of songs for one of their coup d'état weekends, one of them being an Eisley song. Needless to say, I was not selected to play my songs. I hope the release of Combinations changes that.

Still, even without Eisley 94.9 is an amazing station.

King Gallon: "You used Oswald to fight Darkova!? Let's see you try to get the good ending now!"
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
whispersofpoetry
Sea Post King

I just got tickets! Does anyone what time doors will be?
Soadamango
Sea Post King

I know I'm a bit late and pretty much don't post anymore. But my question is who all from the forum is going? My friend bailed on me and I'm thinking of leaving comic con early to go see them. the tickets haven't sold out yet, i think. But when will you guys be getting there? I'll lurk more threads about how long the acoustic sets are because I'm going to potentially head back over to comic con if it isn't too long.

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger