Laughing City
giant_
Laughing Citizen

7 more hourssss
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Oh no its getting cloudy, i just spy'd a lightning bolt. Not cool for an outside show, well actually it will be "cooler" in temperature but i will be all wet, *sigh*
norad
Vintage Newbie

giant_ wrote:
Oh no its getting cloudy, i just spy'd a lightning bolt. Not cool for an outside show, well actually it will be "cooler" in temperature but i will be all wet, *sigh*

Rain jacket. BIG umbrella. Or, get a tent and sit in it. Laughing
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Whoa ok, just got back. They put on a wonderful show. The set list was the same as the other shows except they played "A Sight to Behold" instead of "Combinations" I got to meet the band and hug Weston a few times... Laughing I got my Moss Eisley shirt signed. Pics coming soon, my digi cam batteries ran out after shooting a few videos of "come clean" and "i could be there for you", so all my pics with the band I have to develop from my disposable that my sister had. ICBTFU sounded alot different/slower than the SXSW videos I had seen. I loved it.

I talked to Boyd for a good time and asked about the extra UK tracks and I will let him tell you when the time comes but all I can say is they are not what you think they will be...

Really wonderful show. I had a blast.

OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

giant_ wrote:
I talked to Boyd for a good time and asked about the extra UK tracks and I will let him tell you when the time comes but all I can say is they are not what you think they will be...

Crying or Very sad

I thought they'd be awesome.

Vintage Newbie

giant_ wrote:
Whoa ok, just got back. They put on a wonderful show. The set list was the same as the other shows except they played "A Sight to Behold" instead of "Combinations" I got to meet the band and hug Weston a few times... Laughing I got my Moss Eisley shirt signed. Pics coming soon, my digi cam batteries ran out after shooting a few videos of "come clean" and "i could be there for you", so all my pics with the band I have to develop from my disposable that my sister had. ICBTFU sounded alot different/slower than the SXSW videos I had seen. I loved it.

ha, was "A Sight to Behold" awesome, i bet it was, all of their stuff is, i can't wait to see them on the Acoustic Tour, and i think that someone needs to start recording their new songs they play and put them onto youtube...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Music_Lover wrote:
giant_ wrote:

ha, was "A Sight to Behold" awesome, i bet it was, all of their stuff is, i can't wait to see them on the Acoustic Tour, and i think that someone needs to start recording their new songs they play and put them onto youtube...

Oh it was. Its a sweet little rocker with nice build ups and downs. "Come Clean" sounded great as well as did "Many Funerals", heck the were all awesome. I enjoyed the new tracks my family whom I went with were expecting to hear some more older ones but I warned them that they were probably not going to play "Golly Sandra" or "Plenty of Paper", which of course they did not.

giant_
Laughing Citizen

Oh I forgot to mention that I shaved my beard to a mustache in hopes that Weston would be wearing his, but he was not.
Everyone tells me I look like a cop now, when I wear my aviators, I'm getting a kick out of it.

Also the new shirt designs rock. I ploped down 30 big ones for a blue one. The grey one is way cool too as is the tote for all the ladies out there. Yeah they were selling the Room Noises cd for $20 and I was like wwhhhoooa! Mine did get stolen from me along with all my cds in my cd booklet but, I will just wait to buy it at a local store when I get Combinations.

crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

OceanMachine wrote:
giant_ wrote:

Crying or Very sad

heh, i know them...
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

crazeemunkeyz wrote:
OceanMachine wrote:
giant_ wrote:

Crying or Very sad

heh, i know them...

I thought I knew them, but that might be old news by now. Things change so much with this stuff. But maybe I still do ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
giant_
Laughing Citizen

TheAntrider wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:
OceanMachine wrote:
giant_ wrote:

Crying or Very sad

heh, i know them...

I thought I knew them, but that might be old news by now. Things change so much with this stuff. But maybe I still do ...

Well maybe yalls do know them, I won't spill the beans, I'm not sure if tis kosher to say what they will be. I dunno? Maybe it is old news, it was new news to me.

giant_
Laughing Citizen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QiZk2upO9c
very short sorry Rolling Eyes

inquiry
Sea Post King

i was at the abq show! i got amazingly good seats too (:
eisley was my first Favorite Band show i've been to and it was amazing! i wish they were the headlining band though. their performance went by too quick!
giant_
Laughing Citizen

inquiry wrote:
i was at the abq show! i got amazingly good seats too (:
eisley was my first Favorite Band show i've been to and it was amazing! i wish they were the headlining band though. their performance went by too quick!

awwwesome. yeah it sure did go by quickly. hopefully they will be back soon. *crosses fingers and toes*