Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

alexmac1990 wrote:
what's a lithograph??
I am sooo buying this soon!

from wiki:

"Invented by Bavarian author Aloys Senefelder in 1796,[1][2] lithography is a method for printing on a smooth surface. It can be used to print text or artwork onto paper or another suitable material"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithograph

check the front page of eisley.com to check out what it'll look like.
fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

thank you so much!
crazy the one time i went straight to lc they changed the eisley.com front page. lol
i'm so excited about Combinations!

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:

Is that one thing? Or three? If it's one that's pretty cool. Smile
a-marizzle
Sea Post King

Question: does anyone know how to get a coupon code when purchasing the cd/dvd? I totally want to buy the cd/dvd one because let's face it, it would be rad to see the making of the cd. However I am slightly on the poor side so any coupons I can use would be wonderful!!
But if not I'll prob still buy it anyways, I sooo want the litho!!! Sweet!!!

oliez
Vintage Newbie

a-marizzle wrote:
Question: does anyone know how to get a coupon code when purchasing the cd/dvd? I totally want to buy the cd/dvd one because let's face it, it would be rad to see the making of the cd. However I am slightly on the poor side so any coupons I can use would be wonderful!!
But if not I'll prob still buy it anyways, I sooo want the litho!!! Sweet!!!

most coupon codes are onetime use deals unless you find a promo from a website. there are a few sites out there that have codes for discounts. search around google for a while (good luck...).

patrock wrote:
oliez wrote:

Is that one thing? Or three? If it's one that's pretty cool. Smile

I hope it's one and I hope that's what the album art will look like. Finally something Eisley that really looks like something Eisley (everything up to Combinations has been Eisley-esque, but just not there. I think they got it here)
Fory
Sea Post King

ok, i've not posted for ages, but seriously, this is the biggest outrage ever (well right now it is anyway). The number of albums i've pre-ordered from the U.S. (Brand New, Hellogoodbye, Early November) all because there was no idea at the time of pre-ordering when it would be released in the U.K. or there was free stuff given away with the pre-order.

But now, because i live in the U.K. not only am i missing out on the free litho but i'm guessing theres gonna be no cd/dvd on these shores either (if there is and i don't know about it, i apologise).

I guess my point is, why can't they just ship to the U.K.? i'm quite happy to pay the extra for shipping and it's not like i'm illegally downloading the CD, i'm purchasing it and probably won't receive it until after the U.K release date anyway. If they're worried about sales figures then it could easily be chalked up to either regions release, though maybe there is another motive...shame i don't know how record companys work.

I guess this is really going to help the bands success internationally...

[/rant]

Don't worry, i'm still buying the cd, just sounding off my anger. Reminds me of the ITunes ep issue...

PoorMe
Sea Post King

man, i'm hating the fact that WB can't ship that litho and cd/dvd up to Canada. Sad
blor
Sea Post King

they have a pic of the litho up on the main page

looks like 3 different lithos
if so, hopefully we get all 3 Very Happy
rather than one of the three
norad
Vintage Newbie

Since it doesn't say anything about there being more than one we can only assume it's all together.
ZenArtist
Golly, Poster

Fory wrote:
ok, i've not posted for ages, but seriously, this is the biggest outrage ever (well right now it is anyway). The number of albums i've pre-ordered from the U.S. (Brand New, Hellogoodbye, Early November) all because there was no idea at the time of pre-ordering when it would be released in the U.K. or there was free stuff given away with the pre-order.

But now, because i live in the U.K. not only am i missing out on the free litho but i'm guessing theres gonna be no cd/dvd on these shores either (if there is and i don't know about it, i apologise).

I guess my point is, why can't they just ship to the U.K.? i'm quite happy to pay the extra for shipping and it's not like i'm illegally downloading the CD, i'm purchasing it and probably won't receive it until after the U.K release date anyway. If they're worried about sales figures then it could easily be chalked up to either regions release, though maybe there is another motive...shame i don't know how record companys work.

[/rant]

Don't worry, i'm still buying the cd, just sounding off my anger. Reminds me of the ITunes ep issue...

no offense man...darfur is an outrage. I would just be happy you could afford the cd. if you got enough $$ to spend on cd's that means you're lucky.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

ZenArtist wrote:
Fory wrote:

[/rant]

no offense man...darfur is an outrage. I would just be happy you could afford the cd. if you got enough $$ to spend on cd's that means you're lucky.

except this is worse than the EP issue.

I'm really bugged about the change of bonus tracks. I don't want them. I'm going to order from the states, Litho or no litho.
Have you tried to order this, Fory?

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
comeclean
Sea Post King

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
ZenArtist wrote:
Fory wrote:

[/rant]

except this is worse than the EP issue.

I'm really bugged about the change of bonus tracks. I don't want them. I'm going to order from the states, Litho or no litho.
Have you tried to order this, Fory?

I'm bugged too. I'm not from the UK but god, I was really wanting to hear LTA recorded. It's just so.. ugh. Evil or Very Mad
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 | Posts: 155 | Location: Houston, Texas
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

If they did change, you have to understand that barely anyone in the UK has those tracks, and by putting LTA and MKD only on it, the could be seen as shorting their core US audience. Eveyone will be getting those tracks eventually, I'm sure! Also, having two RN tracks on it could help promote that album when it does see release in the UK. If they did change, you have to understand that barely anyone in the UK has those tracks, and by putting LTA and MKD only on it, the could be seen as shorting their core US audience. Eveyone will be getting those tracks eventually, I'm sure! Also, having two RN tracks on it could help promote that album when it does see release in the UK.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
comeclean
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
If they did change, you have to understand that barely anyone in the UK has those tracks, and by putting LTA and MKD only on it, the could be seen as shorting their core US audience. Eveyone will be getting those tracks eventually, I'm sure! Also, having two RN tracks on it could help promote that album when it does see release in the UK. If they did change, you have to understand that barely anyone in the UK has those tracks, and by putting LTA and MKD only on it, the could be seen as shorting their core US audience. Eveyone will be getting those tracks eventually, I'm sure! Also, having two RN tracks on it could help promote that album when it does see release in the UK.

lmao i thought i was crazy for a second until i realized your thing came out twice. you make a good point. i'm just gloomy about it at the moment, but as long as i have a new album in my hands i'll be fine for a while Razz
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 | Posts: 155 | Location: Houston, Texas
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Jamie, i understand the reasoning behind it.

BUt i don't want them, simple as. Laughing

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland