Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
rpu4
Sea Post King

Ok I wasn't prepared to introduced my self for long time but here it goes:
My name is Radim i come from south-west of Slovakia. I live in a town called Nitra. I am studying at Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra.
At 15.8. 2007 I turned to be twenty years old. I am really a sad person because like I say in nowadays: I am alone in crowd.
No one understands not even my best friends of family members. But some times they does.
I am interested in computers and ecology but most of all in music.
I have some special abilities. One of them is I can remember a song if I had heard it two time without interruption. So now I know five million songs I stop counting when I reached number two million so this is only appraisal number. But music is my reason to live. Sometimes my parents saying to me that I am addicted to music, but I had nothing else in my life so what.
My life motto is: We only have time and problems.
The explanation of my L.M.: Someone can say I have a lot of thing, but that isn't trough. Material thing (such as clouts, cars bed, etc.) are only object around us. Some one can say I've got life. But life is form your parents and you can own a life of any person no even yourself. But time is thing which is set for everyone of us different. Some one had rush day and others day is very slow. You know what I mean. And if you had a problem you are surrounded by persons you love. From one point of view every thing we do is a problem. Think about it.

So that is all about me now some of who is reading it start to hate me and others not. But I think there will by more in the first group. Someone told mi once: I am thinking too much. So decide what you think about me.
kimtastic
Sea Post King

I am Kim. I am a wife and stay at home mother of 3 children: ages 5, 4, and 2 months. I look like I am 16, but I am 27.

I grew up overseas in the Philippines and returned to the United States when I was 14. My family settled in North Carolina where I went to high school and college (UNC - Greensboro). While in college, I met my amazing husband. We married the summer of 2001.

Music is my passionate hobby. I devour each and every song that wafts over my ears. I have had the honor of doing some band promotions here in the area and hope to continue to do that.

My dream is to own my own music hall....maybe someday.
Joined: 28 Jul 2007 | Posts: 103 | Location: Borough of the Greens, NC
norad
Vintage Newbie

Wow, a 5 and a 4 year old? Shocked So close in age. Geesh.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hi everyone! Wow, lots of new people. Feel free to jump right in and post! Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ylwledbetter68
Sea Post King

Hey everybody Smile
I'm John and I'm from north TX. I'm almost 19, I've always liked Eisley but only recently have I really looked into their music. I guess looked is the wrong verb.. I listened into their music.
Music is a passion of mine; I enjoy nearly all genres apart from bloody ears screaming type music, but I appreciate that there is a following for that kind of music. I play guitar, self taught for the last 5-ish years. I play jazz, blues, rock, country, you name it. I also dabble on sax, piano, and bass clarinet.

I think that Eisley has captured in their music what I hope to be able to capture in mine; musicality along with authentic beauty and originality. I got lucky enough to see them a few weeks ago and hopefully I'll see them again when they come to the Dallas House of Blues next month.

I look forward to having a good time on these forums:) God bless
kimtastic
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Wow, a 5 and a 4 year old? Shocked So close in age. Geesh.

They are 17 months apart. Our 5 year old was our honeymoon souvenir

Not all birth control is effective. Embarassed
Joined: 28 Jul 2007 | Posts: 103 | Location: Borough of the Greens, NC
keltica
Golly, Poster

Welcome to you all. Very Happy

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
Pantalaimon
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Pantalaimon wrote:
Hi i'm Audrey, i'm almost 19 and i live in McAllen,TX (an hour from south padre island, about 15 minutes from mexico)

i'm not really new, but i had a lot of trouble getting signed in two years ago so i kinda gave up.

anyway, i discovered Eisley from my little brother's friend. He just randomly gave us an Eisley CD. not a burned copy! a real one! and i fell in love.

i saw eisley the last time they played in Austin at the Parish room and i'm about to see them again at the same place! Very Happy

Welcome! I'm glad you had an easier time signing up now. You should have asked a mod for help! So if you have any future problems, ask me or another mod, and we'll be glad to help out.

I've see Eisley at the Parish before, so maybe we were at the same show. ha. (The one I went to was summer 2005.) I won't be at the coming show there, but I hope you enjoy it.

So feel free to make up for lost time and dive right in. Smile

thank you!!

and i really tried to contact a mod, but it seems that the only way to do that is by having an account and PMing them. i couldn't find any email addresses, someone should put one up because i was caught in a loophole.

but everything is great now, thanks!

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Pantalaimon wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Pantalaimon wrote:
Hi i'm Audrey, i'm almost 19 and i live in McAllen,TX (an hour from south padre island, about 15 minutes from mexico)

i'm not really new, but i had a lot of trouble getting signed in two years ago so i kinda gave up.

anyway, i discovered Eisley from my little brother's friend. He just randomly gave us an Eisley CD. not a burned copy! a real one! and i fell in love.

i saw eisley the last time they played in Austin at the Parish room and i'm about to see them again at the same place! Very Happy

Welcome! I'm glad you had an easier time signing up now. You should have asked a mod for help! So if you have any future problems, ask me or another mod, and we'll be glad to help out.

I've see Eisley at the Parish before, so maybe we were at the same show. ha. (The one I went to was summer 2005.) I won't be at the coming show there, but I hope you enjoy it.

So feel free to make up for lost time and dive right in. Smile

thank you!!

and i really tried to contact a mod, but it seems that the only way to do that is by having an account and PMing them. i couldn't find any email addresses, someone should put one up because i was caught in a loophole.

but everything is great now, thanks!

Ahh ... dang. Well, I'm glad it worked out. You're welcome! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WeasleyGirl
Sea Post King

I'm a new member on this site but not a new Eisley lover.
I found out about them last year unfortunately...I wish I had known about them sooner! but they aren't really that commercial, and you really have to dig deep to find the good music out there. Anyway, I LOVE them and I think they are so creative and lovely and of course talented. I can't wait until the 14th! nice to meet fellow Eisley lovers... Smile

keltica
Golly, Poster

Do you want to know how good Eisley are?

I'm a Gothic Metal - Power Metal - Symphonic Metal - Progressive Rock - New Age - Ethnic - Celtic fan and yet I listen to Eisley.

On my computer you've got all these genres and then a lonely folder labelled "indie pop" :p lol!

Anyways welcome to you - Weasley girl? Another sister? Just joking. I'm not much of a HP fan but I thought Luna was simply brilliant in the movie!

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

WeasleyGirl wrote:
I'm a new member on this site but not a new Eisley lover.
I found out about them last year unfortunately...I wish I had known about them sooner! but they aren't really that commercial, and you really have to dig deep to find the good music out there. Anyway, I LOVE them and I think they are so creative and lovely and of course talented. I can't wait until the 14th! nice to meet fellow Eisley lovers... Smile

Welcome! So that's the Dallas show? You should say hi! A bunch of people from this forum will be hanging out there. Let me know if you need help figuring out who's who. Smile

shykrys
Sea Post King

I'm a new member! Just signed up today. Been loving Eisley for about a year and a half after seeing a video of theirs on Yahoo!

To top things off I saw Weston and Garron at Starbucks today in Carlsbad, CA! I was SO excited!! Very Happy Unfortunately for me I didn't say anything to them which I totally regret. Embarassed Two members from my favorite band sitting a foot away from me! It totally made my day!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

shykrys wrote:
I'm a new member! Just signed up today. Been loving Eisley for about a year and a half after seeing a video of theirs on Yahoo!

To top things off I saw Weston and Garron at Starbucks today in Carlsbad, CA! I was SO excited!! Very Happy Unfortunately for me I didn't say anything to them which I totally regret. Embarassed Two members from my favorite band sitting a foot away from me! It totally made my day!

Howdy! Aw ... at least if you get to catch them in concert, you generally have a chance of being able to say hi to them. So don't feel bad! And welcome to the forum!

WeasleyGirl
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
[quote=Welcome! So that's the Dallas show? You should say hi! A bunch of people from this forum will be hanging out there. Let me know if you need help figuring out who's who. Smile

I meant I can't wait for the 14th because the cd is coming out. I don't live in Dallas lol if that's what you meant, I dunno.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>