keithabbott
Sea Post King

/fixed Twisted Evil

http://www.sendspace.com/file/93mgj6

alexmac1990 wrote:
sunfeet is kinda slow... Sad

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

one of the indie stores is selling 4 copies (three now since i got one) of the regular cd and the free ep.

here is the item number on ebay.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
keithabbott
Sea Post King

Someone needs to start selling it on its own. Razz
norad
Vintage Newbie

keithabbott wrote:
Someone needs to start selling it on its own. Razz

I wouldn't pay one cent for that EP.
giant_
Laughing Citizen

I was reading these comments and i was like c'mon how could you all be talking such smack about Sunfeet, its such a great song. But now I can see why... The rhodes sounds really nice at least, otherwise its all sped up and weird and veryvery rushed sounding, like it was done in one take and everyone had to go pee so they played it real quick. eh. i still think its a good song, but this version is just crap. and the ending, what the hey? that came out of nowhere.
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

yeah, for some reason my record store only had the EP with the regular CD. i have no idea why i didn't just ask for it with the DVD version. i wish i had bought the DVD one, even without the EP. this wasn't really worth it. Sunfeet sounds weird slowed down like that. there's no artwork either. dang.
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

dont_panic wrote:
yeah, for some reason my record store only had the EP with the regular CD. i have no idea why i didn't just ask for it with the DVD version. i wish i had bought the DVD one, even without the EP. this wasn't really worth it. Sunfeet sounds weird slowed down like that. there's no artwork either. dang.

yeah, you should've asked for it with the cd/dvd. i got mine that way. (still waiting on it in the mail though).

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I'd have to guess somebody eff'ed up and put the wrong Sunfeet on the EP? I mean, the demo sounds better than this.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MyNameHere
Sea Post King

I have a different version of sunfeet... I'm not sure where it came from... but I like it better. >.>
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

helloworld wrote:
alexmac1990 wrote:
sunfeet is kinda slow... Sad

That's what I was thinking. It's a little slow-mo
But hey, Combinations is a great cd so who cares if this song isn't up to snuff. After listening to the album more I've grown very fond of it. It's definitely more mature.

Hi Jamie!!! Sorry I'm hardly ever online, been busy...and even now I should be packing and not typing...

Hey, it's ok! Good to hear from you. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

I bought a regular version of the CD today at our local retailer and the woman working the counter gave me 3 EPs. I guess I was the only one who'd asked for them, even though it was (to my delight) heavily advertised throughout the store.
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, this song didn't turn out spectacular,
it's a beautiful song live...

It's kinda...sexy...slowed down. Laughing
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
suvagirl
Sea Post King

giant_ wrote:
I was reading these comments and i was like c'mon how could you all be talking such smack about Sunfeet, its such a great song. But now I can see why... The rhodes sounds really nice at least, otherwise its all sped up and weird and veryvery rushed sounding, like it was done in one take and everyone had to go pee so they played it real quick. eh. i still think its a good song, but this version is just crap. and the ending, what the hey? that came out of nowhere.

unfortunately, I'm going to have to say I'm in full agreement with every part of this. This is so sad! It's one of my favorite live songs but here it just sounds pthhhhh. Maybe they didn't really like this song so they're like, "If we give em THIS, they'll definitely stop asking!" But I prefer to think it's just a terrible studio mix-up (thanks for that idea, whoever said that first!) and the version with the orchestration (*I* like the orchestration, if no one else) is still out there somewhere.

I kinda feel bad for them though... almost everyone on here was like, "YES! We love that song! Please release it!" and begged for so long, so they pull some strings and finally did and now everyone's like, "Um..... never mind." Haha. Sorry.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

What the heck happened to it? Confused

The rough mix is sooo much better, they should've just released that.

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

i find it hilarious that everyone (including myself) was begging for sunfeet to be released. now that it has everyone is like "ahh it could be better"

well what do you expect? it is a 4 ot 5 (maybe 6?) year old song. they dont sing songs like sunfeet anymore.

im sorry that they didnt release the sunfeet you all wanted. but instead released the one they wanted.

its a shame really. /sarcasm

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>