Laughing City
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

i think the 1130 show is going to be really sweet. because not a lot of youngin's are going to be there and just less people in generally. or at least thats how im predicting it. its gonna be like an eisley slumber party haha

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
littlemissme
Sea Post King

hi, im new to the forum and this is my first time posting. I've had 2 tickets to the 7pm show at Joe's Pub on the 20th since the day they went on sale but, today i decided i wanted to go to the 11:30 pm showing. So i went ahead and bought tickets to that show. So, i was curious if anyone would be interested in buying the tickets to the 7pm show from me. I live in Brooklyn so im close enough to the city to meet someone there and give them the tickets.
UberDrive
Sea Post King

Mystic210 wrote:
Yay, I got tickets (which i may need to give away later, but hopefully not... ).

Question: I can probably do this in a PM as time gets closer, but any quick tips/info of the venue or area of NYC?

It's hard trying to convince people to go with me. When people hear NYC they go Shocked Confused and don't want to go anymore... So any tips/info (especially tips that would make it less daunting) would be great. Laughing

Joe's Pub is a great small venue. It has seating (stools, couches, tables, although they'll probably make you buy food/drink if you're at the latter). It's just south of the 4-5-6 Astor Place stop (by the cube).

Can't friggin' wait.

Vampirate
Sea Post King

I'm super excited for tomorrow. Very Happy It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, so it's somewhat of a birthday gift.
Can't wait!

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

UberDrive wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:
Yay, I got tickets (which i may need to give away later, but hopefully not... ).

Question: I can probably do this in a PM as time gets closer, but any quick tips/info of the venue or area of NYC?

It's hard trying to convince people to go with me. When people hear NYC they go Shocked Confused and don't want to go anymore... So any tips/info (especially tips that would make it less daunting) would be great. Laughing

Joe's Pub is a great small venue. It has seating (stools, couches, tables, although they'll probably make you buy food/drink if you're at the latter). It's just south of the 4-5-6 Astor Place stop (by the cube).

Can't friggin' wait.

Ugh, I can't go so I ended up giving up my tickets. Crying or Very sad

Sounds great though, I know it will be fun! Smile
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

I really wanted to go, but nj transit stinks and doesn't have very late trains, so i'd have a hard time getting back to jersey after an 11:30 show :/
UberDrive
Sea Post King

Wow. I went to the late show, and it was superb. Great crowd, too. My mind is too blown to type coherently about more, but I'll have pictures 'n stuff tomorrow/later today and I got a recording......
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

i went to both shows and i have to say that stacys vocals were much more powerful the first time around, i think its because it was late and they were probably tired and they had just played a show. but both very enjoyable

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

UberDrive wrote:
and I got a recording......
Love
Laughing Citizen

nerdcorex0 wrote:
i went to both shows and i have to say that stacys vocals were much more powerful the first time around, i think its because it was late and they were probably tired and they had just played a show. but both very enjoyable

Agreed. But in Stacy-standards it's like singing awesome vs. insanely awesome.

And UberDrive, you know what you must do now that you told us.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

golly andrew wrote:
nerdcorex0 wrote:

Agreed. But in Stacy-standards it's like singing awesome vs. insanely awesome.

And UberDrive, you know what you must do now that you told us.

agreed. and agreed. she always sings beautifully

creation is salvation