Laughing City
gRegor
the gEek

WB controls the store. I'm sure it will be updated with new merch and back soon.
kingspin
Really Dizzy Admin

Mystic210 wrote:
I am probably just blind or stupid (which then this might be a good question then, since this site is for new comers and old comers alike!)

There's no music samples, are there? If so, where is it located?

I know most people and find other means to find music samples (myspace, other sites) but it was just a thought...for a band's website, maybe to have the music player available/easily found?

Thanks! Smile

I am working on a simple music player.... soon... sooon.......soooooooon
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 271 | Location: The Hills of Bountiful
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

comeclean wrote:
I'm really disappointed there is no way to buy shirts and things online anymore. I was hoping with the new site, it would be updated with new designs and things. Seems a shame, because I know other people like me who may not get to see Eisley would buy a shirt online.

Well, no one else is ackowledging your thoughts, but I will. I actually clicked on this thread to see if anyone mentioned this and if anyone had any answers. You and I are on the same page but we're not getting any answers. I agree--it is disappointing. And while I am able to go to the local shows and buy tee shirts there, it's nice to know I can buy one online if I want to or at least look at the designs. Oh well...maybe soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gRegor
the gEek

Um, read up just two posts. It's not being ignored or unacknowledged. It will be back.

gRegor wrote:
WB controls the store. I'm sure it will be updated with new merch and back soon.

expectedperfection
Sea Post King

gRegor wrote:
Um, read up just two posts. It's not being ignored or unacknowledged. It will be back.

gRegor wrote:

Cool--I missed that. I just re-read my post and I sound like a jerk--I'm not trying to be--I swear!

Thanks and sorry,
Erin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
feltsofar
Sea Post King

the journal archives work theres just no earlier entries button, not like that matters much when every time i try to read trolleywood my whole browser freezes from trying to load a million things at once. im not sure if thats the layout or if its just because of the way boyd is updating things but its amazingly inconvenient. and what everyone else said about the background properties not being fixed, and how the journals are stretched now because they're not in a fixed table on their own. the gallery could go with more pictures i think :\ mostly the way trolleywood freezes though but im pretty sure that's from how boyd is doing it and not the actual site itselfs fault
gRegor
the gEek

Journals really shouldn't take any longer to load, it's still the same boatload of images that boyd's always posted. Trying to convince him not to post them so big is... heh, well, we can try again.

IE6 is retarded and kind of messes up the layout of the journals (bumps the sidebar to the bottom of the page), I've not experienced stretching, though. We're going to work on a better solution for IE6, but in the meantime we recommend using a real browser. Smile

pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

gRegor wrote:
Journals really shouldn't take any longer to load, it's still the same boatload of images that boyd's always posted. Trying to convince him not to post them so big is... heh, well, we can try again.

IE6 is retarded and kind of messes up the layout of the journals (bumps the sidebar to the bottom of the page), I've not experienced stretching, though. We're going to work on a better solution for IE6, but in the meantime we recommend using a real browser. Smile

big is good! Very Happy
norad
Vintage Newbie

gRegor wrote:

He could also do that "read more..." thing so not all those images are on the main page. It really does slow down my computer loading all those images. Sad
gRegor
the gEek

That's a good point, and I hadn't paid close enough attention to notice he wasn't doing that. I'll remind him.
adibmuhammad
Sea Post King

i seem to be having a problem reading recent trolleywood posts.
whenever i click on the read me/permalink, it brings to a page full of weird codings.

example of coding:
xÚí]ùsÛF–þ9©Úÿ¡Í�äñÐeɲ¤¬$Û±&–í’”¸¦¶¶\M I´ 4

i dont know what went wrong.
it could be my browser, though i doubt it.
everything was fine when there were a whole bunch of stuff placed on a single page, although it did took quite some time to load.

i thought that logging in would solve the problem.
apparently it didn't.

any chance i can fix this and get my fix of eisley back? Smile
cheers.
Joined: 13 Sep 2006 | Posts: 79 | Location: cyberjaya/kuala lumpur, malaysia
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adibmuhammad
Sea Post King

ahh, it works fine now.
thx! Very Happy
Joined: 13 Sep 2006 | Posts: 79 | Location: cyberjaya/kuala lumpur, malaysia
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

It was an Opera issue that we fixed.

adibmuhammad wrote:
i seem to be having a problem reading recent trolleywood posts.
whenever i click on the read me/permalink, it brings to a page full of weird codings.

example of coding:
xÚí]ùsÛF–þ9©Úÿ¡Í�äñÐeɲ¤¬$Û±&–í’”¸¦¶¶\M I´ 4

i dont know what went wrong.
it could be my browser, though i doubt it.
everything was fine when there were a whole bunch of stuff placed on a single page, although it did took quite some time to load.

i thought that logging in would solve the problem.
apparently it didn't.

any chance i can fix this and get my fix of eisley back? Smile
cheers.

Hanaea
Sea Post King

I'm not sure if this has been brought up but I was trying to read some of the archives (specifically the Brand New tour) and i noticed that the pictures don't load up, has it been this way for a while, or is it just something wrong with my computer?
laughedupgalaxy
Sea Post King

hey, i noticed on your guys myspace that you aren't listing when your shows are! i really wanted to know when you're coming to michigan. i need tickets if it's the last thing i do.