88%  [ 8 ]
I Don't Know
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

markr wrote:
hey what happened with that show i had to work and didnt get to the new daisy until 11pm , the theatre was dark, it must have been an extremely early show? darn it , i mean even the band was gone didnt see any buses stc stc

doors opened at 7, show started at 8. Eisley was over by 8:45 and MuteMath was on probably about 9:15ish and they were over by 10:15ish. Sorry you missed it.

do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
'Cause it makes her look flat chested. Wearing long sleeves on stage seems like it would be hot and it must smell if she wears it every night.

good point! i hadn't thought of that… Stacy needs to stop wearing that shirt immediately! 'cause it smells, and stuff…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
markr
Lost at Forum

Mister_Pine wrote:
markr wrote:
hey what happened with that show i had to work and didnt get to the new daisy until 11pm , the theatre was dark, it must have been an extremely early show? darn it , i mean even the band was gone didnt see any buses stc stc

doors opened at 7, show started at 8. Eisley was over by 8:45 and MuteMath was on probably about 9:15ish and they were over by 10:15ish. Sorry you missed it.
so did they have a good turnout? i know that bright eyes were at the orpheum and of course a huge basketballl game at the forum?
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

markr wrote:
Mister_Pine wrote:
markr wrote:
so did they have a good turnout? i know that bright eyes were at the orpheum and of course a huge basketballl game at the forum?

I didn't know bright eyes was at the orpheum but I did hear someone mention that they left the bright eyes to come see Eisley. I was wondering what they meant lol.

At first, the turn out didn't look so great. People didn't start really getting there until about 6:30ish but by the time eisley was done, it was pretty packed. I'd say at least a 1,000 people. More people started coming in right before MuteMath though.

Also, I don't think there was a basketball game. I think it was some church thing.

greensuburbs
Sea Post King

Thank you for the pictures! Great stuff.

I heart Sherri so so much. Smile

Vintage Newbie

greensuburbs wrote:

And she hearts Chad. *tear*
greensuburbs
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
greensuburbs wrote:

And she hearts Chad. *tear*

Crying or Very sad

Lost at Forum

[quote="Mister_Pine"]
markr wrote:

doors opened at 7, show started at 8. Eisley was over by 8:45

that is very good they got a good crowd , means they will play here again, i was afraid the bright eyes show might take away from them . i am always griping about how late music shows start and the one night i venture out late , its an early show ,oh well lol. looks like i missed a good show , i did see them in aug though open for the fray, but that was a very very short set
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

markr wrote:
that is very good they got a good crowd , means they will play here again, i was afraid the bright eyes show might take away from them . i am always griping about how late music shows start and the one night i venture out late , its an early show ,oh well lol. looks like i missed a good show , i did see them in aug though open for the fray, but that was a very very short set

yeah... well it was a good number but i'm not sure it was a good crowd. I hope it was good enough for them to come back though. Yeah this set was pretty good. Here are the songs they sung and the order as best as i can remember.
- Many Funerals
- Memories
- Come Clean
- Go Away
- Golly Sandra
- Taking Control
- Over The Mountains
- Head Against The Sky
- A Sight To Behold
- I Could Be There For You
- Marvelous Things
- Invasion

markr
Lost at Forum

darn, there was just no way, we were changing to new computer programs at my work and if i had called in , i would have been shot at sunrise
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

And the bow ties on the guys at the Orlando show, awsome! Much better than the regular ties
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

do not be afraid. wrote:
patrock wrote:
'Cause it makes her look flat chested. Wearing long sleeves on stage seems like it would be hot and it must smell if she wears it every night.

good point! i hadn't thought of that… Stacy needs to stop wearing that shirt immediately! 'cause it smells, and stuff…
I'm sure she has a least six-dozen of them.