Laughing City
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

The Nashville show last night was amazing minus the technical problems Chauntelle kept having. I got there around 5:30 with my friend and the line was halfway around the building and I was afraid my friend wouldn't be able to get in, luckily he was. I saw Boyd, Stacy, and Zac walk by while we were waiting in line. Apparently soundcheck was running late, so we got to see/watch a little of that.

The setlist was something like:
Marvelous Things
Come Clean
Invasion
Golly Sandra
Over The Mountains
Head Against The Sky
I Could Be There For You
Go Away
+ a few more

I'm not sure what exactly was going on with Chauntelle's guitars at all. She just looked so frustrated and I felt so bad for her. She kept having to change guitars every few minutes. Minus that, their set was really good. Sherri made a joke about Weston's bow tie saying only he could pull it off. Sherri also said they all bought Johnny Cash shirts, which I thought was funny.

I was surprised their set was so long, but I enjoyed it so much.

I was in a super bad spot, I had about 4 tall guys all around me, so I think I have 4 pictures and they aren't that great, so I won't post them. Also, I didn't get to meet them cause the guy I went with needed to get back. Oh well another time.

Anyone else go to this show?

AmandaN
Sea Post King

I went to the show!
And then I bragged about it on the radio the following Tuesday when I was in the booth. Awesome. Most of the people were there for Mute Math, though. I did not get to stay for that half of the show, but I heard it was pretty amazing. Yeah, I agree about the technical problems too. The acoustics were not up to par, but songs like A Sight to Behold that were good loud sounded fine.

The venue was not as good as the Belcourt, I think. But oh well, all in all I enjoyed the show! Then I had to drive back to Cookeville.