Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
acolyte
Sea Post King

Hi, I'm Mel =))
I'm from California, first read about you guys like three years ago in a magazine, but I didn't start listening until recently. Anyway, yeah, Eisley is really amazing.
Joined: 17 Nov 2007 | Posts: 1 | Location: santa monica, calif.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, acolyte. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thegirl
Sea Post King

yea. i am not really that new. i have been here for two weeks jsut about i think, maybe one. well i jsut thought i would say hi...well hi everyone. i am very open to meeting new friends and would love to here about your life.

message me

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

thegirl wrote:
yea. i am not really that new. i have been here for two weeks jsut about i think, maybe one. well i jsut thought i would say hi...well hi everyone. i am very open to meeting new friends and would love to here about your life.

message me

Hello! Nice chatting with you in the LC chat! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thegirl
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
thegirl wrote:

message me

Hello! Nice chatting with you in the LC chat! Smile

that was very fun and a good chat

singsoftly
Golly, Poster

name's Dan, don't remember how i found out about eisley but it was when room noises came out I check the journals all the time so decided to final sign up here. I'm from New York hour north of the city, and favorite bands (other than eisley that is)
Circa Survive
Portugal. The Man
Thursday
Arcade Fire
..And you will know us by the trail of dead
As Tall As Lions
Manchester Orchestra
The Strokes
The Shins
Owen

oh and my absolute favorite artist is Esao Andrews, check out his stuff its amazing http://www.esao.net/
norad
Vintage Newbie

singsoftly wrote:
oh and my absolute favorite artist is Esao Andrews, check out his stuff its amazing http://www.esao.net/

I hate his crap. Welcome! Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

singsoftly wrote:
name's Dan, don't remember how i found out about eisley but it was when room noises came out I check the journals all the time so decided to final sign up here. I'm from New York hour north of the city, and favorite bands (other than eisley that is)
Circa Survive
Portugal. The Man
Thursday
Arcade Fire
..And you will know us by the trail of dead
As Tall As Lions
Manchester Orchestra
The Strokes
The Shins
Owen

Welcome!

tbarre
Sea Post King

Hello all!

Yes, admitidely, I am new here...Although if I had known about Eisley's music before the past few months, I would have been out here a long time ago!

I am looking for their earlier album releases - I have the two most current, but the others seem to be out of print... Sad

I am 42 and from Vermont (and please, no Vermont jokes). I enjoy computers, music (Classic & Christian Pop/Rock), movies and Cub Scouting (I am Cubmaster in Pack 717 in Barre Town).

I am a Purchasing Manager at the Northfield Savings Bank and have been at my current job for 14 years. Prior to that I worked as store manager for the F. W. Woolworth Company in several stores in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island for a span of 10 years.

I love my job as it bring me lots of variety.

I am constantly looking for new music - especially Christian rock/pop. I have found Eisley - and am a pure fan. Keep up the great work and great music - someday it WILL change the world - but for now a little bit at a time is what is needed.

Ok, last but not least, I am a proud Republican. With that said, no matter what party you are, if any at all, make sure you vote. Importantly: KNOW the issues. Vote not for yourself, but vote so that it helps all of the world - helps the big picture. People who vote for themselves for what they want are not seeing out the big picture. This is what the Lord would have wanted.

May God Bless and keep you all safe - see you on the flip side!

Timothy R. Barre
Razz

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

tbarre wrote:
Hello all!

Yes, admitidely, I am new here...Although if I had known about Eisley's music before the past few months, I would have been out here a long time ago!

I am looking for their earlier album releases - I have the two most current, but the others seem to be out of print... Sad

I am 42 and from Vermont (and please, no Vermont jokes). I enjoy computers, music (Classic & Christian Pop/Rock), movies and Cub Scouting (I am Cubmaster in Pack 717 in Barre Town).

I am a Purchasing Manager at the Northfield Savings Bank and have been at my current job for 14 years. Prior to that I worked as store manager for the F. W. Woolworth Company in several stores in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island for a span of 10 years.

I love my job as it bring me lots of variety.

I am constantly looking for new music - especially Christian rock/pop. I have found Eisley - and am a pure fan. Keep up the great work and great music - someday it WILL change the world - but for now a little bit at a time is what is needed.

Ok, last but not least, I am a proud Republican. With that said, no matter what party you are, if any at all, make sure you vote. Importantly: KNOW the issues. Vote not for yourself, but vote so that it helps all of the world - helps the big picture. People who vote for themselves for what they want are not seeing out the big picture. This is what the Lord would have wanted.

May God Bless and keep you all safe - see you on the flip side!

Timothy R. Barre
Razz

Welcome! The Laughing City and Marvelous Things EPs can be found online sometimes, in random stores and also on Ebay. So maybe you can find them soon. Their demos are available on fan sites, and are legal and band approved. Here's a link:

www.strangeyellowpatterns.com

Anyway, thanks for posting!

-Jamie

BlackMagic
Sea Post King

Hi! *waves*
I'm Lizzie, and I've been lurking for too long! Um, I'm 17 and I live in England.
I love art, I'm a bit of an art nerd.
-feels n00by- Very Happy

TheAntrider - I recognise your name from flickr! =)
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 | Posts: 22 | Location: Southe-Easte-Engerlande
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

BlackMagic wrote:
Hi! *waves*
I'm Lizzie, and I've been lurking for too long! Um, I'm 17 and I live in England.
-feels n00by- Very Happy

Hey! Are we Flickr friends? And welcome to the forum. Smile

BlackMagic
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:
Hi! *waves*
-feels n00by- Very Happy

No, I just use Flickr for hosting sometimes.
I'm the one who did the Stacy portait over the weekend? =)
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 | Posts: 22 | Location: Southe-Easte-Engerlande
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

BlackMagic wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:
Hi! *waves*
-feels n00by- Very Happy

No, I just use Flickr for hosting sometimes.
I'm the one who did the Stacy portait over the weekend? =)

Ha, yeah. I realized after I read a couple of your posts. Very cool! Smile

megandra
Sea Post King

Hey everyone-I'm Meg, I'm 18 and I'm not really a newb, just a lurker. Let's see, I've been an Eisley fan for a bit.. 5 years? Wow--haha I was in 8th grade which isn't important. Anyway, love it, love them, love this.. so here I am!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>