Laughing City

if you so poor you had to steal food to survive, would you?
yes
48%
 48%  [ 32 ]
no
27%
 27%  [ 18 ]
maybe so
24%
 24%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 66

dangerous
Sea Post King

Noodles, Ravioli, and Soup for the win.

Oh and, having friends who buy $20 steaks & have cookouts
Invite you over to chow down on it
Also give you a few beers
Couldn't ask for more
Joined: 13 Nov 2003 | Posts: 165 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

nevernever wrote:
Chexee wrote:
jack_stripes wrote:
well, at least among the people i watch it with.

i hate creed. that one time when he stole that money that people donated to him. and everything else he does...he makes me so mad.

that's the comedy of creed. lol

haha, yeah, creed is just so terrible and yet... mysterious. "I've never owned a refridgerator before."

Do you ever go to the Office website? They have webisodes and clips that have been edited out just for time's sake and are usually just as funny as what was kept. They flesh out the episodes they come from a bit. I found out Creed Bratton is his real name and he's playing a fictionalized version of himself heh. I mean like the character Creed was in a band called The Grass Roots in the late 60's but the actor really was too. I haven't gone to see any this season though; I hope they still do that. I wonder if they put all these extras on the dvd's.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
norad
Vintage Newbie

Just become a Freegan.
Chexee
Sea Post King

Nowhere Man wrote:
nevernever wrote:
Chexee wrote:
jack_stripes wrote:
well, at least among the people i watch it with.

i hate creed. that one time when he stole that money that people donated to him. and everything else he does...he makes me so mad.

that's the comedy of creed. lol

haha, yeah, creed is just so terrible and yet... mysterious. "I've never owned a refridgerator before."

Do you ever go to the Office website? They have webisodes and clips that have been edited out just for time's sake and are usually just as funny as what was kept. They flesh out the episodes they come from a bit. I found out Creed Bratton is his real name and he's playing a fictionalized version of himself heh. I mean like the character Creed was in a band called The Grass Roots in the late 60's but the actor really was too. I haven't gone to see any this season though; I hope they still do that. I wonder if they put all these extras on the dvd's.

yeah, they say that on the commentary in the season 1 dvds. He actually sings one of his songs on the karaoke machine in the xmas episode last season
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 | Posts: 29 | Location: The United States of Leland
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page