Laughing City
Catey
Lost at Forum

Does anyone know if theres going to be a quickie to England/Europe? I'm tempted to goto V Festival this year but I don't want it to be a whack up like last year when the band played their first solo show the day before I went to Reading.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
norad
Vintage Newbie

Catey wrote:
Does anyone know if theres going to be a quickie to England/Europe?

I don't think anything has been mentioned yet. If they do go this year it would probably be in the fall or winter.
PlentyOfCaskets
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
I'm getting anxious, but I'm trying really hard not to. The 9:30 Club, ticketmaster, tickets.com, pollstar -none have posted anything about the D.C. show on 4/21. So generally, how long does it take for a venue to post a show?

I'm an intern at 930 and I couldnt find anything about them there. That doesn't mean they're not playing. I dont have access to ALL the top secret booking documents but it does make me a bit nervous :-\
PlentyOfCaskets
Sea Post King

although I do remember people at 930 saying they dont usually announce shows until they're 6 weeks out...which gives us ONE more week. So there's still hope for DC!!!
Whatsername832
Sea Post King

I wasn't sure if I should make a new topic about it so I just decided to post here. Here's a bulletin from Melee:
Quote:
Just to clear things up... we will not be touring with Eisley this Spring.

Despite the rumors on Poll Star and other sites, unfortunately we won't be able to do the tour!!

Stay tunes for any touring updates through us... We will keep you informed!!

Love, MELEE
I was really looking forward to seeing them live. :/
I guess we should just wait for an update from Boyd to see what will really go on now.
PlentyOfCaskets
Sea Post King

good, I hope Vedera can do the whole tour. I really wana see them!!
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

PlentyOfCaskets wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
I'm getting anxious, but I'm trying really hard not to. The 9:30 Club, ticketmaster, tickets.com, pollstar -none have posted anything about the D.C. show on 4/21. So generally, how long does it take for a venue to post a show?

I'm an intern at 930 and I couldnt find anything about them there. That doesn't mean they're not playing. I dont have access to ALL the top secret booking documents but it does make me a bit nervous :-\

PlentyOfCaskets wrote:
although I do remember people at 930 saying they dont usually announce shows until they're 6 weeks out...which gives us ONE more week. So there's still hope for DC!!!

Haha, lets hope! That's really cool you intern there. Most of the shows I have gone to there have either been announced like a few days before, like the last Smashing Pumpkins show I went to there, or months and months, so that is what has made me been a little freaked out, haha.
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

Whatsername832 wrote:
I wasn't sure if I should make a new topic about it so I just decided to post here. Here's a bulletin from Melee:
Quote:
Just to clear things up... we will not be touring with Eisley this Spring.

Despite the rumors on Poll Star and other sites, unfortunately we won't be able to do the tour!!

Stay tunes for any touring updates through us... We will keep you informed!!

Love, MELEE
I was really looking forward to seeing them live. :/
I guess we should just wait for an update from Boyd to see what will really go on now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well, at least it's for a good reason. I'm sure their super-success over seas has something to do with this, so good for them. I was just really hoping to see them before they blew up here, too Sad

Protocol Droid

PlentyOfCaskets wrote:
I hope Vedera can do the whole tour. I really wana see them!!

That would be great. Even though I'd get to see them anyway ... but great for everyone else.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mykatjim
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:

If it helps any, Dallas isn't on sale yet. But maybe it doesn't since D.C. is earlier. Confused

dallas tickets go on sale this friday at 10. it says it is general admission but they list 2 ticket prices - $15.50 & $20.

EDIT : looks like if you are a hob member, the sale starts tomorrow at 10.
Joined: 08 Nov 2003 | Posts: 201 | Location: arlington, texas
Binary Dragon
Sea Post King

I just want to know why Eisley hates Arizona so much. Neither of the AZ venues have anything even remotely mentioning the shows that were announced in Trollywood, nor does Eisley's website list either show on the upcoming shows list. Any AZ fan who hears about the tour and checks the myspace page is just going to think that they are skipping AZ and never check again. And then I get asked if there are any fans in AZ? THIS IS THE REASON! Both Vedera and The Myriad managed to get something on their myspaces. Of course, Vedera has a different venue for Phoenix than either Trolleywood or The Myriad have, so once again, confusion in the AZ market.

Sorry for the rant, but this has happened before, and it's really pissing me off.

Vintage Newbie

booking a tour isn't all that easy, you can get a hold at a club and then have your date swiped away like that. Vedera/Myriad probably put up dates that aren't confirmed yet...so shame on them!
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

Binary Dragon wrote:
I just want to know why Eisley hates Arizona so much. Neither of the AZ venues have anything even remotely mentioning the shows that were announced in Trollywood, nor does Eisley's website list either show on the upcoming shows list. Any AZ fan who hears about the tour and checks the myspace page is just going to think that they are skipping AZ and never check again. And then I get asked if there are any fans in AZ? THIS IS THE REASON! Both Vedera and The Myriad managed to get something on their myspaces. Of course, Vedera has a different venue for Phoenix than either Trolleywood or The Myriad have, so once again, confusion in the AZ market.

Sorry for the rant, but this has happened before, and it's really pissing me off.

Don't worry, Nashville is having the same issue. Boyd/Eisley/Trolleywood/The Myriad say it's at one place and Vedera/Ticketmaster say it's elsewhere. It's confusing as heck.

Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

i am just going to sit back and wait for an update. either from one of the bands, or a venue. my show isn't so far away, but it's not next week or anything. hopefully some kind of information gets out soon, though. haha.
norad
Vintage Newbie

I hope I can go up to the balcony at Liberty Hall. I don't wanna stand through three bands I don't like. Sitting is much nicer.