Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:
patrock wrote:
I think it's funny 'cause that isn't even the sign for horns, satan, devil or evil. It's closer to "I love you". Hahah. I like when stupid kids think they're doing the rocker horns when they are actually just doing the "I love you" sign. Laughing

lol WRONG.
The "I love you" incorporates the thumb.

LOL. I know that. I was saying it's CLOSER to the sign for "I love you" Not that it IS the sign. Rolling Eyes Stupid kids just don't realize they're doing it wrong.

Fail.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

oh I get it. You're saying the 'devil horns' that Sherri is throwing is CLOSER to the ASL sign for "I love you", and that kids are stupid? cool.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

norad
Vintage Newbie

Looks like someone made a thread on REF.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

no the thread already existed

we talk about you...constantly its actually the new name "we talk about nora all the time for various reasons" forum
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Hah, I was gonna mention Dio but I figured noone would know what that was. He's the first one I ever saw doing it.

The misunderstandings section of that wiki article is hilarious:
Quote:
Misunderstandings of gesture
In some European cultures, the identical corna gesture is used to suggest spousal infidelity or satanic association. Images of Jenna Bush publicly "throwing the horns" resulted in startled reactions in Norway. In 1985, five Americans were arrested, due to its satanic connotations after dancing and displaying the gesture in front of the Vatican while celebrating the victory of the Longhorns.[9]

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

I can't believe this thread is on page 3! Shocked

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Oh yeah yeah, I derailed the tread. Back to Sherri's teeth. Sherri and them do have some great teeth especially considering how much coffee they drink. I don't drink coffee but I drink a lot of instant iced tea with sugar and my teeth have a nice healthy yellow hue.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
norad
Vintage Newbie

Maybe this thread will make Stacy smile in more fan photos. Laughing SHOW US YOUR TEETH GURL.
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
Maybe this thread will make Stacy smile in more fan photos. Laughing SHOW US YOUR TEETH GURL.

Or she found this thread creepy and now she doesn't want show her teeth. Very Happy

mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I remember standing in line at the signing table after the show and couldn't help but notice how pretty her smile was. Then I noticed that they all have great looking teeth!

I was at the dentist last week having a crown put in and it looked so perfect. I wondered if I could get an entire set, but at $750 each I don't think so. But I sure wish my teeth were as nice as theirs!

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Very nice teeth. Keep up the brushing and flossing! Laughing What a thread.
lampmonster
Sea Post King

I didn't think it was so weird to start a topic about Sherri's teeth...you guys talk about her hair all the time Embarassed
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

lampmonster wrote:
I didn't think it was so weird to start a topic about Sherri's teeth...you guys talk about her hair all the time Embarassed

It really ... isn't. Depending on how you are talking about them. ha ha. A lot of people say someone has nice teeth off the cuff. Just it's really easy to sound weird online. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

lampmonster wrote:

Hey, I was just kidding. I was thinking her teeth looked extra white and straight when I was reading the journals, and then I came here to see this thread and thought I'd make fun of you for actually saying what I was thinking. Razz Well, except that i like my own teeth. Wink

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>