Laughing City
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Hey guys!

For my art final I have to write a three page paper on an artist, and of course, I picked Sherri. Razz
Does anyone have any snippets of information on Sherri as an artist? or where I could find some?

Also, is it ok if I print out a picture or two to put on a display board? I'm just not sure. Since her wrok isn't published or anything, would that be invading privacy?

Thanks! Very Happy

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

For a school project? I don't think printing it out would be a problem for that. Maybe it could technically be a problem (if you were nitpicking copyright laws), but I don't see it being an issue.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

There was an article about her art in AP.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/grenadejumper09/Eisley/img573.j pg

I found that link in this old thread:
http://eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=31527&highlight=sherri+ art

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

that seems to be the interview that I was looking for, but the links aren't taking me there. thanks, though!
I think it was for AP, and boyd wrote in his journals about taking pictures of Sherri drawing. But I can't find it! I even searched AP and the interiew isn't there. I remember reading it. ah!

norad
Vintage Newbie

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
that seems to be the interview that I was looking for, but the links aren't taking me there. thanks, though!
I think it was for AP, and boyd wrote in his journals about taking pictures of Sherri drawing. But I can't find it! I even searched AP and the interiew isn't there. I remember reading it. ah!

I can get you those links. Since it's on my photobucket still...just, moved to a different folder.
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

The link still works for me, even now. Wonder why Question

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
norad
Vintage Newbie

Jared x
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/grenadejumper09/Eisley/1 348016591_50484cd77b_o.jpg

That is a beautiful picture of her.

mister_mime
Golly, Poster

Jared x wrote:
patrock wrote:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/grenadejumper09/Eisley/1 348016591_50484cd77b_o.jpg

That is a beautiful picture of her.

as always.
good luck with your paper, you picked a good subject.

sarah haddad
Sea Post King

agreed.
you picked a good subject Very Happy

http://www.last.fm/user/sahhaddad
VietRebel
Sea Post King

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
Hey guys!

For my art final I have to write a three page paper on an artist, and of course, I picked Sherri. Razz
Does anyone have any snippets of information on Sherri as an artist? or where I could find some?

Also, is it ok if I print out a picture or two to put on a display board? I'm just not sure. Since her wrok isn't published or anything, would that be invading privacy?

Thanks! Very Happy

Sherri's art is amazing. I know... I love art myself and one day hoping to be a graphic designer... like her dad? Anyway, it's brilliant! and she's officially my second idol now.

Hope you do well in your report. Do you mind posting it when it's completed? I would really like to read it.

sarah haddad
Sea Post King

VietRebel, I agree with you.

"Hope you do well in your report. Do you mind posting it when it's completed? I would really like to read it."

Please Very Happy.

Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Sherri's artwork is totally amazing. What a talent! A very beautiful girl with the voice of an angel, an incredible song-writer, and a fantastic artist. No wonder the rest of us don't have much talent , I think Sherri got it all! Any one of those things would be enough hope for for most of us, but Sherri just has to show-off! Wink

My daughter Samantha (turning 9 years old tomorrow) is a huge fan of Sherri's art, too. Sam draws all the time; animals , people, abstract designs, you name it. Her latest thing is designing womens' fashions on paper- dresses, skirts, all kinds of outfits. She loves to try to copy Sherri's style in her drawings . Hopefully, some day she'll be a another Liz Claiborne and financially support her parents in our old age Wink Seriously, though, Sherri is a wonderfully talented artist and could certainly make a career of her art if she wasn't already a member of the world's greatest band. Sam's hoping she actually may be able to meet Sherri at the concert.. I hope she can Smile
We're counting down the days to the Detroit concert- 3 weeks: we can't wait!

Dan and Sam

sarah haddad
Sea Post King

Dan and Sam wrote:
Sherri's artwork is totally amazing. What a talent! A very beautiful girl with the voice of an angel, an incredible song-writer, and a fantastic artist. No wonder the rest of us don't have much talent , I think Sherri got it all! Any one of those things would be enough hope for for most of us, but Sherri just has to show-off! Wink

My daughter Samantha (turning 9 years old tomorrow) is a huge fan of Sherri's art, too. Sam draws all the time; animals , people, abstract designs, you name it. Her latest thing is designing womens' fashions on paper- dresses, skirts, all kinds of outfits. She loves to try to copy Sherri's style in her drawings . Hopefully, some day she'll be a another Liz Claiborne and financially support her parents in our old age Wink Seriously, though, Sherri is a wonderfully talented artist and could certainly make a career of her art if she wasn't already a member of the world's greatest band. Sam's hoping she actually may be able to meet Sherri at the concert.. I hope she can Smile
We're counting down the days to the Detroit concert- 3 weeks: we can't wait!

Dan and Sam

Hello! Very Happy.
Would you mind to post the drawings that your daughter does? I'm really anxious to see it *-*.
BTW, I hope someday I can go to their concert too...

Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Sorry to take so long to reply.. kind of forgot about this topic post Confused

T'm not very computer literate, but between the digital camera and the scanner (which isn't working right now), maybe I can get some of Sam's pictures transferred. I'll try... but don't hold your breath... Smile

goto page
 | next >>