Laughing City
ashstars
Sea Post King

does anyone know what hair colour would be close to sherri's? i just LOVE it so much.

singsoftly
Golly, Poster

red?

or is this a trick question

When I fly solo, I fly so high.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

singsoftly wrote:
red?

or is this a trick question

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ashstars
Sea Post King

oh, sheesh. i was wondering as far as a hair color product that i could buy. I love Feria, but I dont know which one would be closest and I cant find a color chart online. So I was wondering if anyone here has a similar haircolor to Sherri's and what hair color product they use? "Red" doesnt help me much! Laughing
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Rolling Eyes Boys. Razz

I wanted hair that color a few years ago, so I got some semi-permanent burgundy dye. My hair is too dark when it's not bleached so it didn't take, but it did show up in highlights for a while. Any pharmacy or beauty store should have the right stuff in a box; the one I got looked purplish in the photo because they exaggerate the color on the boxes.

EDITED upon seeing your post: I think I used Feria too. Again, it was purplish on the box but redder in my highlights.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
alinicole
Sea Post King

It looks like the official site has pictures of the different reds in the feria line. Does that help or not really?

http://www.lorealparis.ca/minisite/en/feria/index_frame.asp

singsoftly
Golly, Poster

ohhhh ok well then falling under 'typical guy' status I've got no idea any further than red

When I fly solo, I fly so high.
RachelDldy
Sea Post King

Sherri's hair always rocks. IDK how she does it.
ashstars
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
It looks like the official site has pictures of the different reds in the feria line. Does that help or not really?

http://www.lorealparis.ca/minisite/en/feria/index_frame.asp

perfect! thank you so much! Smile

and i dont know how sherri does it either. she pulls of any hair color & style so well. :snickers:

the only ONE hair style that i thought didnt suit her was her faux hawk. but i give her credit for having the guts to try it out. i couldnt do it. Exclamation

fernster
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
Rolling Eyes Boys. Razz

I wanted hair that color a few years ago, so I got some semi-permanent burgundy dye. My hair is too dark when it's not bleached so it didn't take, but it did show up in highlights for a while. Any pharmacy or beauty store should have the right stuff in a box; the one I got looked purplish in the photo because they exaggerate the color on the boxes.

EDITED upon seeing your post: I think I used Feria too. Again, it was purplish on the box but redder in my highlights.

Girls Rolling Eyes

norad
Vintage Newbie

fernster wrote:
Girls Rolling Eyes

Crappy 80's glam bands. Rolling Eyes Wink
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Hers is the colour I almost always have; it looks waaay more delicious on me than any of the colours with which I occasionally experiment(among them, "Slightly less purple red" and "Slightly less red purple").

This is the dye I use -
http://164.109.83.25/

If that link doesn't work, it's called Garnier 100% color, 660 Intense Auburn. The shade on the box doesn't look exactly like Sherri's, but when I use it it looks the way hers does in that picture.
ANYWAYS
Purple-red makes me weak in the kneeses and having it with a bob totally ruuuuuuleses. Definitely trieses it.

ks1990
Lost at Forum

Sherri's hair always looks so shiny and nice. Very Happy
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

I remember asking this forever ago, but I think I may have taken it to a PM, I can't remember, haha. Anyways, red hair always washes out for me and I get it professionally done so it's extra annoying (and expensive).

EisleyForever wrote:
Hers is the colour I almost always have; it looks waaay more delicious on me than any of the colours with which I occasionally experiment(among them, "Slightly less purple red" and "Slightly less red purple").

This is the dye I use -
http://164.109.83.25/

If that link doesn't work, it's called Garnier 100% color, 660 Intense Auburn. The shade on the box doesn't look exactly like Sherri's, but when I use it it looks the way hers does in that picture.
ANYWAYS
Purple-red makes me weak in the kneeses and having it with a bob totally ruuuuuuleses. Definitely trieses it.

Whooo!
As soon as I get this professional gunk outta my hair I'm going to try Garnier like I originally wanted to. I had boxes of it in my hands, but everyone told me I was crazy and that it wouldn't work, and my head would turn out lookin' crazy orange, or green.

Main point,
the color is absolutely stunnin'.
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

however, if you've read the caption or whatever, this photo is an OLD shot, it says somewhere on the flickr page with that picture on it.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!