Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

Max Bemis? That makes me wish I had come up to Dallas.
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Haha... i got that voice mail last night Chad.. I was a tad tipsy when I listened to it and I knew it was Eisley but I couldnt figure out what song... lol. Thank you for that Smile
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

fueledbyjessica wrote:
bigideas wrote:
brighterthansunshine wrote:
My girlfriend and I will be there

by girlfriend you mean 'imaginary' girlfriend, right?
Laughing

i'm kidding.
i'm just jealous.

girlfriend
seeing eisley
seeing eisley with girlfriend
bumping and grinding to *insert Eisley song* at Eisley concert.

"tell me what's wrong with a little grind n' bump"
-Beck

this has nothing to do with what you said there, but i honestly never made the connection between bigideas here and on moviescenester and that youre the same person. duh. i feel like a tard. hahahh

one and the same.
(what's the new mary jane?)

EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Aww the bandy kicked so much booty!
In the middle of the show I randomly remembered seeing them play for the first time at Gypsy Tea Room in 2003 on a Sunday afternoon. It's practically not the same band anymore, even though they're still playing some of the same flipping songs. Cray-cray! Mister Pine only gets delectable-er, as if a fine wine. Blah blah blah. I don't feel like thinking of more weird ways to say the show was good. Very Happy

It was super nice seeing/meeting you Kylee/Ashley/Jamie, I'm really sorry I rushed away! I meant to come back and hang out a little when Paul and I came back inside, but I didn't because I'm a bastard. Sad Neeexxxt tiiiiime!

UberTelluride
Sea Post King

umm THAT was my first Eisley show ever andddddd it blew me away. All three of them sound much beautiful-er than anything I've ever heard before. my stomach is still jumping around wildly. andddd i love the hoodie i bought

i know im a n00b but im in awe. i saw christie before the show going down the stairs i was going up. i quickly got out of the way... causeeee i couldnt... do anything else! im shy.

and i saw Chauntelle and Christie pop out of the door after the show... and i froze. but i was already in the car. my friend (he's not an eisley fan and was therefore NOT shocked) rolled down the window and yelled "HEEEEY!" but i hoped she didnt hear that... cause it wasn't like... extremely friendly.

emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
StuartBuck wrote:
That said, I do have one critical comment. Just to be clear, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the band. It has to do with the sheer volume. I hardly ever go to rock concerts, both out of laziness and because I see from YouTube how many bands are incompetent at singing live. So I'm not used to the volume. In fact, it was literally physically painful unless I held my ears shut, which was pretty awkward.

I do semi-agree. It was a tad loud, though I'm not sure I'm opposed to that. (The Myriad was louder, and I could have done with less of that.) I bring ear plugs to every show, but accidentally cleaned out my camera bag stash a little too well, and was stuck without this time. I'm usually not worried, and rarely need them for Eisley shows, But I can definitely feel some damage or whatever in my left ear. It's fairly minor, but that's the first time I think it has happened for an Eisley show that didn't involve me being pressed against a speaker. Of course, it might also be because I was against the stage and by the giant left side speakers for the whole night. It seemed like it might have been decent in the middle or back.

Did I even say anything with that post? Laughing

Anyway, it was nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't get to say bye. Things were nutty and spontaneous after the show. ha. It was cool to see people and have fun.

And I'll have pictures posted when Body makes a new entry. Very Happy

haha! when Body makes a new entry. lol i love typos!!! Laughing

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Mad Gotta love typing when ready to pass out from being tired. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/stories/DN-eisley_0524 gl.ART.State.Edition1.461bc3c.html

This is an interesting article about the Dallas show. He really addresses some of the things talked about on various threads here on the forum.
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Not bad, but the head count was 760 for that show. Rolling Eyes
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

haha! I type "Body" all the time, but most of the time I catch it.
Smile
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Ha ha. I hope that's the first time I didn't catch it.

Kimbrtones wrote:
Not bad, but the head count was 760 for that show. Rolling Eyes

I KNEW IT! It wasn't the greatest turnout ever, but I knew it had to be better than 450.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
UberTelluride
Sea Post King

it was cool to see so many different kinds of people at the show. even an elderly couple with all-access passes sitting in the balcony (grand parents, perhaps?)
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

EisleyForever wrote:
Aww the bandy kicked so much booty!
In the middle of the show I randomly remembered seeing them play for the first time at Gypsy Tea Room in 2003 on a Sunday afternoon. It's practically not the same band anymore, even though they're still playing some of the same flipping songs. Cray-cray! Mister Pine only gets delectable-er, as if a fine wine. Blah blah blah. I don't feel like thinking of more weird ways to say the show was good. Very Happy

It was super nice seeing/meeting you Kylee/Ashley/Jamie, I'm really sorry I rushed away! I meant to come back and hang out a little when Paul and I came back inside, but I didn't because I'm a bastard. Sad Neeexxxt tiiiiime!

It's okay! Everyone was all over the place crazy busy and whatnot. I know I was, haha.

But for realz, the band is just getting better and better. That time off really paid off because they just exploded greatness and all this new found energy on this tour. Cannot wait until the next tour!

And Kim, I sorta met you but not really! You were in a rush after the show (don't blame you that place was nuts) but hopefully next time I'll chime in and say hello! Smile
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Luke's Mom wrote:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/stories/DN-eisley_0524 gl.ART.State.Edition1.461bc3c.html

This is an interesting article about the Dallas show. He really addresses some of the things talked about on various threads here on the forum.

They played Lullaby and Telescope Eyes?

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Nowhere Man wrote:
Luke's Mom wrote:

They played Lullaby and Telescope Eyes?

No Telescope Eyes....I wonder what show he was at?
Lullaby? If You're Wondering? last song of encore

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>