Laughing City
soupey
Sea Post King

Oh man! I remember this guy! He was so hyper the entire time I talked to him, but in a good way you know? He was really excited that their t-shirts weren't just cotton but a polyester blend.
mellon collie
Sea Post King

aww that was the cutest thing ever. and it reminds me i wanted to give them a listen.

Quote:
From the Road |
Eisley/Vedera tour finished.
Wow. That was a long tour but crazy fun. This is the first time we have ever toured with a ‘family’ band (Eisley). The Dupree’s are amazing. Such a fun family and superduper rad to us while we traveled around the country with them. Like The Myriad, they enjoy long walks and delicious coffee. Adventures were had daily.

Vedera are amazing people too. Big, gigantor smiles! We are bumbed it’s over but glad to be heading home for a bit before the next tour gets underway.

Does anyone have any tour highlights from the shows? Any crazy Garin (Eisley’s fabulous Bassist) stories? Two nights ago at House of Blues Dallas he climbed on his huge 8 x 10 bass cab and leapt off. He was about 20 feet in the air… promise. Did anyone see John Roger’s new boots?

they mention eisley here, as well. "and delicious coffee" haha

reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
thexrunaway wrote:
The lead singer is much more attractive in person, that photo does nothing for him. haha

I want to just smack all those photographers who edit their portraits into an HDR image. 'Cause...IT ALWAYS LOOKS TERRIBLE. I've only ever used it on a few photos to just try to make it look less blurry and it was nothing crazy.

i aggree, i have even told this to my friends who have done it. sometimes though they have no choice and are asked to do it.

Hilary Duff cover!! yessss...

Kimbrtones wrote:
See what interesting things I can make you people do? Laughing
This thread has gotten quite amusing but.....my lips are sealed.

On Chauntelle:
Kimbrtones wrote:
wow guys! She's not Jesus! Smile
But she is awfully sweet, and kind hearted.
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa