Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
pe-twee-na
Sea Post King

Hey everyone, I'm Petrina from Malaysia. Been an Eisley fan for a while now. They're an inspiration. Hope I can make new friends here. So yeah...waiting for replies Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dandelion567
Sea Post King

pe-twee-na wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm Petrina from Malaysia. Been an Eisley fan for a while now. They're an inspiration. Hope I can make new friends here. So yeah...waiting for replies Wink

Welcome Petrina! Very Happy Always happy to see more Eisley fans Smile
oliez
Vintage Newbie

pe-twee-na wrote:

Welcome.

How are so many people from Malaysia finding out about Eisley? Is it just the internet?
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
pe-twee-na wrote:

Welcome.

How are so many people from Malaysia finding out about Eisley? Is it just the internet?

Welcome, Petrina!

Re: the bottom photo, Stacy said, "Sorry for spelling your country's name wrong Malaysia, I'll make it up to you someday." That was from her journal in 1/2007.

Check out this thread about fans in Indonesia and Malaysia trying to get Eisley to tour over there:

http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=28470

fiveironfreddy
Sea Post King

Hey Chris, I'm Freddy, an Eisley fan and Band promoter. I became an Eisley fan when I saw their video Marvelous Things. I couldn't get enough after that, and now I am in Eisley therapy for my obsession... what can I say? I love their sound, what they're about, and I can't get enough... That's word to your mother!!!
-Freddy

pe-twee-na
Sea Post King

I got to know about Eisley from my sister. She knew I was into this kind of music. I dunno bout other fans in M'sia...probably the internet. Or how Eisley is seem related from another band, I guess.
But really hoping Eisley can perform in the country. Yeah, thanks for the info bout the Stacy pic. Anyone has an idea when and which part they came to Malaysia for?

Thanks much and Take Care.
Cheers!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AL.so.CAL
Sea Post King

hey there
My brother told me about this band called "Eisley" a while ago, but i ignored him for the most part. Then I saw them on Conan, and I could tell they were better than they sounded that night (if that makes sense). Then, one weekend i was looking for something to do, and i saw that they were playing at the glasshouse in Pomona, CA, which is pretty close to me, so i went just for the heck of it.

I was completely blown away, and I fell in love with all three girls (by "love" i mean a completely superficial infatuation based on the musical talent, beautiful voices, and of course the prettiness), so i bought both albums (and a shirt) and even waited around to talk to the band when they left the venue that night. Not only are they an awesome band, they are also incredicly nice people. I am not even sure if I said anything intelligable to them that night, i was too busy keeping my jaw from falling to the floor and wiping the drool from my chin.
amandamae
Sea Post King

i am new! my name is amanda. ive been a fan of eisley for a few years. they are pretty much awesome Very Happy
Hella
Sea Post King

Hey I'm 16 and I'm from Northern California. I discovered Eisley when my friend asked me if I liked female vocals, I said yes and he recommended Eisley. Definitely one of the more vocally amazing bands I have heard.

I have a last.fm too, if anyone wants to add me.

http://www.last.fm/user/Khaaan/
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Welcome to the Laughing City AL.so.CAL, amanda, and Hella! Smile
redboots
Sea Post King

I accidentally posted in the lurker's thread first because I couldn't find this one. Oops. Hi everyone!
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
oliez
Vintage Newbie

pe-twee-na wrote:
Anyone has an idea when and which part they came to Malaysia for?

they never went to Malaysia. She was on a trip somewhere...I think back to California to rerecord some stuff for Combinations and she put that up on her journal after hearing that the band has a following in Malaysia.

Hopefully someday they'll be able to go.

found it:
http://www.eisley.com/journals/stacy/_27159/
La Noisette
Sea Post King

Hey everyone! I'm Alice, I was born in London, moved to Newcastle, and now am in the process of moving to North Carolina with my family. I've been a fan of Eisley ever since Room Noises, about two years ago. I'm an enormous fan, I love how talented all the DuPree girls are, and how they share so much with their fans. I'm not sure how I first heard of Eisley, but I'm so glad I did, they completely changed my life, and my perspective on things. I'm quite the dreamer and it's so good to hear music that is involved with such imagination. Stacy is my hero.
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Your spaceship must have an enormous fish tank. Wink

That reminds me of a Steven Wright joke:

"I checked into a hotel that had a swimming pool on the 23rd floor. Couldn't believe how deep it was...."

La Noisette
Sea Post King

grain thrower wrote:
Your spaceship must have an enormous fish tank. Wink

That reminds me of a Steven Wright joke:

"I checked into a hotel that had a swimming pool on the 23rd floor. Couldn't believe how deep it was...."

Very Happy I seem to have fit 65 fishies in so far. I love that joke! The only fish joke I know is:

"What did the fishie say when it was stuck in seaweed?

Kelp, Kelp." I love cheesy jokes.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>