Laughing City
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I can totally see the Neville thing...I don't really think he looks like Jim though.
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

Garron seems to have a wide appeal.. perhpaps the widest. everyone thinks weston's funny; all the girls want to be the girls and guys want to date 'em; but everyone wants garron.

if I was garron I would be weirded out. I'm not though... so I thinks he's cute too.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

It'd suck/be funny if this thread led to yet another vacancy in the rhythm section.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
dschultz
Sea Post King

I don't think Garron would be embarrassed that we all think he is a sexy man.

If you ask me, Garron looks like Cameron Frye from Ferris Beuller.

Drew10265
Sea Post King

seansy wrote:
Yea i <3 Garron too. I'm totally Gay for Garron. When i watched them live he gave me a nod when we made eye contact . Cool (cool and collected Garron face).
Also what made the Combinations tour so great is the small venues Eisley played at. It made small things like this possible, and a feeling of closeness to the band, its great.

hahaha funny you should mention that, the same thing happened when i saw them in philly. i actually have 3 or 4 pictures of him starking directly into the camera hahaha. ::swoon::
Joined: 16 Dec 2007 | Posts: 71 | Location: Dania Beach, Florida
seansy
Sea Post King

Drew10265 wrote:
seansy wrote:
Yea i <3 Garron too. I'm totally Gay for Garron. When i watched them live he gave me a nod when we made eye contact . Cool (cool and collected Garron face).
Also what made the Combinations tour so great is the small venues Eisley played at. It made small things like this possible, and a feeling of closeness to the band, its great.

hahaha funny you should mention that, the same thing happened when i saw them in philly. i actually have 3 or 4 pictures of him starking directly into the camera hahaha. ::swoon::

lol yes indeed. I think Garron tends to look around while playing his bass. Pretty awsome he just gazes at the fans, its a real treat. The other members are all a bit more busy, understandably.
Drew10265
Sea Post King

definitely. the energy is completely undeniable, but i think you have to look a bit harder to see it in garron. but staring at him more is something i'm definitely okay with:]
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
It'd suck/be funny if this thread led to yet another vacancy in the rhythm section.

the last was influenced by such a thread?

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

bigideas wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

No, I don't think Jon received homosexual admiration, in threadform at least.

It was his understanding of observing the Sabbath that made him withdraw from the band.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

bigideas wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

I don't think it would've persuaded him to stay. Wink

It wouldn't surprise me if Garron left the band due to this thread. I'm not saying that he's is bothered or offended by this thread (only Garron knows that), but I'd understand if he left because he doesn't want to be thought of as a 'gay icon'.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Gay icon? ha. I have to read this thread now. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

Pantheon4 wrote:
bigideas wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if Garron left the band due to this thread. I'm not saying that he's is bothered or offended by this thread (only Garron knows that), but I'd understand if he left because he doesn't want to be thought of as a 'gay icon'.
seriously?
i'm pretty sure the kid has a better sense of humor than that. Razz
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

nevernever wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
bigideas wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

seriously?
i'm pretty sure the kid has a better sense of humor than that. Razz

Yeah. I'm just saying I'd understand if it bothered him.

However, I could clearly see Weston on the cover of The Advocate. Laughing Not gay though.

bigideas
Vintage Newbie

my gaydar must be faulty,
i totally missed any of that in this thread.

Drew10265
Sea Post King

uhhhh gay icon? no it's alright i'm not seeing it either.

and i'm sure he does have a good sense of humor. if anyone would leave a band they dedicate so much time to because a couple guys think he's good looking that would be disappointing.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>