Laughing City
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
nevernever wrote:
i always thought i could hear a little bit of the guys in the album version...? maybe I heard wrong?

I think it's all 5 of them. I'm pretty sure I have heard that Garron can sing, but I am not sure about Weston.

ks1990 wrote:

No you can definitely hear them singing on the album (at least I can?), you just gotta listen carefully. Speaking of neither Sherri nor Stacy singing, the other 3 should totally do something for LP3. Like really.

I can hear a few lower notes thrown in there, you guys are probably right. W&G were standing closer to the videocam microphone than the studio mike I guess. Smile

bluewonder
Sea Post King

wow, everyone go listen to "One More Day With You" sung by Chauntelle on YouTube, if you haven't heard it yet.

It's heartbreakingly beautiful. No reason she shouldn't sing more lead.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

fernster wrote:
Ok so when they came into town I met up with Boyd and it turned out that Chauntelle's Acoustic guitar was dropped and had a knarly crack.
So I picked it up and took it to our shop and we gave it some love and I brought it back to Chauntelle. They were happy that it got fixed. At the end of the nite just before they drove off I remembeer talking with Chauntelle and she said thanks and all that stuff but I asked her"ok so now you gotta do me a big favor" I paused for dramatics. She looked at me and probably wondered oh oh whats he want?? so I asked that for fixing the guitar that she would write and sing a couple of songs for the next record. She cracked up and said sure no problem! So there you have it. And since she is such a sweetheart and incapable of lying, I think we are going to hear her sing alot on the next record!!!!yeehaw! Wink

haha, sweet!
Marvelousgreen
Sea Post King

bluewonder wrote:
wow, everyone go listen to "One More Day With You" sung by Chauntelle on YouTube, if you haven't heard it yet.

Ya that is a great song for her, she sounds so...so beautiful. Cool I do hope she sings more, no offense to Sherri and Stacy, got to have them all in it. Very Happy

KH Vandread
Sea Post King

bluewonder wrote:

Yeah, that's the song that convinced me we have to get Chauntelle to sing more, by any means possible.
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

bluewonder wrote:

Yep, lovely stuff.

The picture at 0:41-0:45 cracks me up. Laughing