Jared x
Lost at Forum

I GOT CHAUNTELLE'S SET LIST.

To say the least, I am happy boy. Smile

norad
Vintage Newbie

Jared x wrote:
To say the least, I am happy boy. Smile

I want to know who that hottie was standing back stage!
Radical Dreamer
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
patrock wrote:
tragedienne wrote:
Oh and there were a few maniacs during CS that jumped on the stage and jumped back into the audience only to fall to the floor because no one felt like catching them. Ha.

Did you get video of that? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haha nah. Wish I did though... especially the first time because that dude fell hard. Crazy people...

I was laughing my butt off when I saw him hit the ground. Laughing

The show was AWESOME. I had LOW expectations because of the fact that it was at the White Rabbit but I'm glad everything turned out ok (except for a few nasty feedbacks in the sound sytem) Seemed like everyone had great energy so that was cool. I got to meet all of them except Sherri who didn't come out of the bus Crying or Very sad

Jared x
Lost at Forum

What's funny about the guy who fell was that I didn't even realize what happened. I just saw people part like the f-ing Red Sea, and bam, there was a human on the floor. It was afterwards that my friend was like, "Did you see that guy try to do a flip?!" I was so confused. Who in their right might would jump into a crowd that consisted mostly of small, high school-aged girls with their cellphones/cameras out? Seriously, people.

Also, what was with the girl who fell earlier? It happened during Vedera, I think -- maybe The Myriad. Did she just trip and fall, or did she actually pass out? Hope she was alright.

And did anyone else think that first band was sort of annoying? They were trying to be cool or something. I dunno.

Radical Dreamer
Sea Post King

Yeah, a girl fainted behind me while Vedera was playing. her boyfriend picked her (and her camera) up and they left. I felt really bad for her.

That first band was ok at first but then their friends tried to start a mosh pit and ran into me a million times. I was sooo annoyed that it made me hate that band. lol

moviescriptending
Sea Post King

Radical Dreamer wrote:
Yeah, a girl fainted behind me while Vedera was playing. her boyfriend picked her (and her camera) up and they left. I felt really bad for her.

That first band was ok at first but then their friends tried to start a mosh pit and ran into me a million times. I was sooo annoyed that it made me hate that band. lol

was it 'A Kid Named Thompson'? (im pretty sure there are..3 guys?)

i dunno...i didnt feel like standing a long time so i got there during vederas set (i guess i didnt time it right)
Joined: 20 Nov 2007 | Posts: 14 | Location: San Antonio, TX
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW! Very Happy It was fun watching Chauntelle play the lead guitar. My parents both loved Eisley! And on the way home we listened to Vedera and The Myriad over and over. Smile

edit: Why was it so amazing?
* just everything, except the acoustics, was great! Their energy and the way they made the show be like a radiohead show where there is a solid bit of extra music they've practiced and worked into the performance. My mom thinks the lullaby at the end was special, me too. The concert put a great joy in my heart! Smile

Last edited by Unregistered on Sat May 24, 2008 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total
alinicole
Sea Post King

Okay so I've finished uploading my videos. A few are still processing, though... so check back later to see those.

http://www.youtube.com/heartofeverything

KH Vandread
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
Okay so I've finished uploading my videos. A few are still processing, though... so check back later to see those.

Thanks for the videos. I'm watching them now.

By the way, which show do you think was better, the one in Austin or the one in San Antonio?
alinicole
Sea Post King

KH Vandread wrote:
tragedienne wrote:

By the way, which show do you think was better, the one in Austin or the one in San Antonio?

Hmm... for me personally I liked the San Antonio one because it's my home city and I got to watch their soundcheck and talk with them and stuff. So for those reasons it just felt more intimate. I definitely liked the Austin VENUE better, though.

KH Vandread
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
KH Vandread wrote:
tragedienne wrote:

Hmm... for me personally I liked the San Antonio one because it's my home city and I got to watch their soundcheck and talk with them and stuff. So for those reasons it just felt more intimate. I definitely liked the Austin VENUE better, though.

Yeah. If I had those reasons, especially the sound check, I'd probably like that show better. The whole Dupree family just seems like an amazing group of people just to hang out with. I pray I get the chance to do that sometime, even if only for a little bit.

But watching your videos, the sound does not seem quite as bad as I had thought it would, but it's still not as good as Antone's was.
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

nice videos ali Smile
i actually caved and was planning on going, but 2 of my family members died in 2 days, so obviously itwasnt appropriate.

sound checks are super fun! yay soundchecks!
(just act like you have to be in a wheelchair their next show that way you get the soundcheck, the show, and no sore feet!)
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Your ICBTFY video is terrific. I love you for posting that.
Radical Dreamer
Sea Post King

Awesome videos. Thanks a bunch. I'm watching them right now. Very Happy

Does anyone have pictures?

lifestoshort
Sea Post King

yes that venue sucks crappy place and mostly crappy people working there
its hard to comment on the sound since eisley can make anything sound great i did hear feedback atleast 3 or 4 times
it was a great show cuz its eisley, the songs really stand for themselves and the performance and energy can't be dampened by negative surrounding.
after the show i and some other people were waiting by the bus for picture and autographs and a white rabbit persong told us to leave, a few times.
we just stood back out of site but in range of the bus. we talked to weston then i had to leave cuz my friends didnt want to wait for me, i could have just said peace and walked home(about an hour and a half walk, i have done many times before) but it was a rare friday night i had off of work(requested special for the eisley show) and hence a rare oppurtunity to hang out with my closest buddies.
i hope eisley did come out for those who were able to continue waiting.
eisley for ever.
thanks for the videos
what kind of batteries does your camera use
i'll give you some next time so you (and by extension we) dont have to miss a song.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>