Laughing City
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

Just Like We Do, hands down, and forever. it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside — more warm and fuzzy, in fact, than anything else ever conceived by man. or woman. or squirrel.
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
Marvelousgreen
Sea Post King

Marvelousgreen wrote:
Oh gosh, I feel bad playin favorites with the songs but......it'll be *closes eyes*

BRIGHTLY WOUNDED....... loved it from the beginning of my induction into Eisleyness and never stopped. Smile

I think I have to change mine.............as much as I like brightly wounded no song quite makes me feel like the opening rift of COMBINATIONS dose. I don't own the CD, but I've heard it and I think I like the SYP version better, it's more instrumental and it feels real. So cool. Very Happy

(for those who listen to the SYP songs as much as me...."I've done that all my life up to now.. "OI PUNK".. pass the evening..")

brasel
Sea Post King

My favorite has definitely been the same since I started listening to them. Marvelous Things was the first song I really tuned into when my wife was playing Room Noises in the car. I let her listen to one of her CD's, which I usually don't do (I'm kind of a jerk CD Nazi), since I do ALL the driving and I wasn't really paying attention to the music until Marvelous Things came on...it was haunting and so much awesome musicalness going on in it that I had to ask who it was. Since then, I listen to Eisely way more than my wife does. Its kind of funny that such a big, tough guy army man who usually listens to a lot of metal and other hard rock has all Eisely songs permanently ingrained into his iTunes top 25 playlist.

Marvelous Things is by far the best Eisely song, and definitely my favorite.

www.facebook.com/lurkingbeneath
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

Mooncutter wrote:
Silver Bugs

I was just listening to that today while cleaning and thinking what a great overlooked song it was.
It has a peppy, simple charm;
oddly, I think I hear a great Green Day single in there (especially as Eisley doesn't seem interested in recording it)
Last edited by inorbit on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Carm
Sea Post King

hmm...methinks it would be Becoming You.

<< prev | goto page