Laughing City
Mormon_seebs
Sea Post King

ks1990 wrote:
Wow. I totally feel i've wasted my year after reading some of your stories.

i know what you mean. A lot of the last year had "suck it up and bear it" written all over for me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Catey
Lost at Forum

Since last August I have finished my first year at Middlesex University, put down a deposit on my first house for the next school year, changed my aspirations in life from music journalism to fashion....thats about it.

Not much really, my year blows in comparison to some people.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
Penelope
Sea Post King

Combinations came out the day I graduated army advanced invidual training so it was my gift for enduring a long year. Been a fan since 2001. Moved across the country and celebrated a wedding anniversary with a brand new baby girl, saw Eisley in Wa and in Tx during one week and smiled lots of times. Caught up with friends from years ago and laughed alot. Sold a house and bought a home. Good year since Combinations.
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

Nothing that special, I turned 15, my baby sister is two (ugh!), and I successfully made it through my freshman year. Oh wait I moved up a corda in Capoeira Smile Actually it's almost the anniversary of when I discovered Eisley because I heard my first Eisley song around the time Combinations came out...it was Invasion.

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?

<< prev | goto page