Laughing City
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Give us your Eisley wish list for 2009. What are you hoping for? Where do you want to see the band? (literally) Talk to us about Festivals that are a must, events... scenes... shows, tours. I won't ask which bands you want them to tour with because we're following that thread but feel free to include short list so all info will be here.

I'd also like to see an updated version of ICBTFY with the new intro and for We Feel Good to be recorded and get the release that it's due.

Where do you see this band going from here? What's left to accomplish? Is their job on earth done?

A B-Sides or a Christmas album

Do you like eisley because of their good vibe, their creativity, their home-spun brand, great music, their natural essence, their non rock-star attitudes or do you secretly wish that eisley was more bad-A and would just get out there, re-create/emulate what's out there? - i.e. same moves, gestures, language... same lifestyle you see in other rock bands?

Everything, to be honest. however, i think that it's because they're so humble.

What kind of record are you expecting? Short paragraph about your dream record from Eisley? What kind of songs - big ones, small ones, radio ones, creative ones that alienate them from the industry or ones that work on both sides? Big fat record? Indie record? More Rock, less rock? What's missing? What do you want in #3 that was missing in "Combinations"? What kind of packaging do you want to see for this cd? (jewel case, digi-pack?) Does Eisley have much to prove with this 3rd record or are they forging their own path and simply need to continue making music for as long as they can?

My dream record would be one that Eisley has full control over. And that gets pushed right. I think that Eisley should be independent if that's the only way to get them to be able to make an album they want with no pressures.

Do you want them to get out on the road early or do the standard "set up" a month out like on Combinations? If they get out early, do you want to hear new music well before album is released or not? What is early? When do you expect to see the band? Winter...? early Spring? What about one-off shows? Where? A few big markets? (since they're recording, i assume you understand that a Fall tour is out) And do you think this long rest, delay, pause, vacation from "the road", the industry, publications, etc. will hurt them or do you sometimes think it's good for a band to hit it hard and then retreat (no over-saturated) ?

I'd be happy with either. And yes, I love hearing new material live, it's so cool to hear stuff you've never heard before live. i can't even explain the experience cause the first time i saw Eisley play was on the Final Noise tour when they debuted Invasion, Taking Control, We Feel Good, Like the Actors*atleast in the US*, Many Funerals and I Could Be There for You.

Do you want bigger shows or smaller shows? I refer to production... do you want lights, backdrops, smoke, strobes, dazzling additives, etc (you get the idea - "production") ... or do you just want the same ole indie eisley to get out there and perform like always, w/o props and fanciful's? Are you bored at their shows? Do they need to bring it to the next level? What is that level?

I think it'd be kind of cool to see some pretty b.a. light shows, i mean, it's not a must. but i definitely wouldn't object.

Do you think that Eisley toured Combinations too much or too little? Should they do more opening for big acts or stick to headlining their own shows? How many times a year would you really be able to see the band anyway with so many other favorite bands out there?

to the last question, as many times as they come through.

What about more acoustic touring? Some of you liked it.... some obviously just stayed at home. They were small clubs. What gives? Is it pointless or is this softer/organic presentation important to eisley's career? Perhaps the band just do more in-stores so fans can see their acoustic, stripped down version instead of trying to wax acoustic... (?)

I would've gone had there been a show close by, i was going to go to the MN show cause i wanted to see Eisley on the Acoustic Tour, but at the time i didn't have the money. i'd love to see them play an acoustic show.

A. Where is the industry going and how does Eisley fit? Where do you want to see them? - Mainstream, indie-stream, Radio/MTV, digital radio, college? Should they remain on a Major, move to a minii-major, an Indie, become completely independent?

and

Who are Eisley's peers? Who are eisley's fans? Describe yourself in a short paragraph. You can stereotype to help paint an easy picture to enjoy and interpret for others (i am a geek. I love to blah, blah, blah... or I am a jock... most popular in my high school.... or I am a cheerleader and love to get drunk at parties and am too sexy for myself, or i drive a truck with big speakers.... i raise the rock sign and listen to FM Rock Radio - The Offspring, Stained, Kings of Leon, Disturbed, Paramore, Linkin Park, Jonus Brothers, Kid Rock, etc. ... or i am emo - I love rage, cry a lot, nobody understands me, I wear tight pants and sport that big swoop-dee-doop bang thing that covers my entire headal region, smoke pot because my friends who hang out at Starbucks do... or I am a rebel, i am quasi-political, i want to lash out against society because because i hate my parents but i don't really want work or contribute because that would be giving in to the establishment... i just want to demonstrate something... Smile or I am a college student studying bio-metrics and listen to Ben Folds and Weezer because they rule... or I am a nobody and love music... or I am a gamer and mostly play Rock Band and old Nintendo )

Indie/Independent, somewhere in the middle is good. i'm not saying that Eisley shouldn't get big or the respect they deserve, but i'm just saying, they don't need to conform to the media, it's not worth it and Eisley has something so much better than mainstream music. And I'm just a plain ol' guy. who loves music. that's pretty much it.

How old are you? What percentage of your friends listen to or care about eisley? What about your siblings? Parents? Are you an influencer or are you influenced?

18. Close to none, only two to four of my friends actually listen to them. One of my siblings likes them, and likes them even more from seeing them live. that says something. My parents like Eisley. and i don't know if i'm an influencer or if i'm influenced.

Who are you listening to right now? Do you listen to some new bands because they're "blowing up"? Or does that make you shy away? How do you discover new bands? friends, myspace, facebook, youtube, on-line? Do you go buy the record or download from itunes? What bands do you think eisley should not tour with? (like bands you fear they would tour with... no wrong answer)

Besides the obvious, Imogen Heap, Regina Spektor, Brighten, Owl City, a lot of music from Soundtracks, and other stuff. An no, i just listen to what i like. I usually just randomly come across a band or artist and will end up liking their stuff a lot. I think Eisley should tour with whoever they want to as long as it's in the realm of reason.

What about the streets? Do you think WB has done a good job w/ street teams and promoting the band? Do you think they pushed? Would it matter? Why isn't eisley bigger? What would make them bigger?

Not so much, or kind of at all. I think Eisley should be on their own, they could push themselves as much as they wanted to without being restricted by a label.

Will you come see Eisley in 2009 or will you just get the music? How is the economy effecting your pocket book as it relates to supporting music? Do you think artists like eisley will get hurt in this new economy? Ideas for survival?

I will definitely see Eisley in 09. however, at the moment i'm broke so thank goodness that they're not on tour right now.

What are we missing in merch? What do you want to see us sell? Where do you want us to sell it? - merch table at shows, on-line.... what about retail stores?

Some shoes for guys.

What do you want to see in my lo-fi studio videos this time around?

I'd like to see the band recording each other again, as well. cause it's fun to see them from each other's perspectives.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

Give us your Eisley wish list for 2009. What are you hoping for? Where do you want to see the band? (literally) Talk to us about Festivals that are a must, events... scenes... shows, tours. I won't ask which bands you want them to tour with because we're following that thread but feel free to include short list so all info will be here.

I would like them to play in chicago on the weekend, so i can see them, or in the summer. I'm not a festival person so I don't really have an opinion on that. Headlining or opener is fine with me.

What are your expectations for Eisley? Where have we not met expectations? Dream small. Dream big. No wrong answer. Talk to us.

All my expectations are met. Don't break up. I will curl up into a little ball and never come out if you do.

Where do you see this band going from here? What's left to accomplish? Is their job on earth done?

Your job on earth is not done, if it ever is I will tell you. Eisley should keep going, and take over the world. Just kidding. Very Happy
Do you like eisley because of their good vibe, their creativity, their home-spun brand, great music, their natural essence, their non rock-star attitudes or do you secretly wish that eisley was more bad-A and would just get out there, re-create/emulate what's out there? - i.e. same moves, gestures, language... same lifestyle you see in other rock bands?

I love their good vibe, and creativity. One of the best things it their non rockstar attitudes. Don't recreate things out there, please. You guys are already original, I don't think you should change.

What kind of record are you expecting? Short paragraph about your dream record from Eisley? What kind of songs - big ones, small ones, radio ones, creative ones that alienate them from the industry or ones that work on both sides? Big fat record? Indie record? More Rock, less rock? What's missing? What do you want in #3 that was missing in "Combinations"? What kind of packaging do you want to see for this cd? (jewel case, digi-pack?) Does Eisley have much to prove with this 3rd record or are they forging their own path and simply need to continue making music for as long as they can?

I love the creative songs. I love songs like Head against the sky, come clean, marsh kings daughter, like the actors, ten cent blues, plenty of paper, and memories.

I don't think you should do radio songs if you don't desire too.
You really are making your own path, and all i cans ay is keep doing what you're doing and love it.

Do you want them to get out on the road early or do the standard "set up" a month out like on Combinations? If they get out early, do you want to hear new music well before album is released or not? What is early? When do you expect to see the band? Winter...? early Spring? What about one-off shows? Where? A few big markets? (since they're recording, i assume you understand that a Fall tour is out) And do you think this long rest, delay, pause, vacation from "the road", the industry, publications, etc. will hurt them or do you sometimes think it's good for a band to hit it hard and then retreat (no over-saturated) ?

I think they should start touring whenever they are ready to tour.
I'd like to see them in summer.

Do you want bigger shows or smaller shows? I refer to production... do you want lights, backdrops, smoke, strobes, dazzling additives, etc (you get the idea - "production") ... or do you just want the same ole indie eisley to get out there and perform like always, w/o props and fanciful's? Are you bored at their shows? Do they need to bring it to the next level? What is that level?

Small and normal sized venues are fine with me. I think the same old indie eisley is great. They don't need lights and smoke to be great, they already are. I'm not bored at their shows at all. Maybe if they can go just a tad bit slower and not go right from song to song (if that's possible.)

Do you think that Eisley toured Combinations too much or too little? Should they do more opening for big acts or stick to headlining their own shows? How many times a year would you really be able to see the band anyway with so many other favorite bands out there?

I love headlining, because the more songs, the better. But also, they probably wouldn't do meet and greets than. Whatever is best for the band.
Once a year to see eisley is fine with me as long as they play chicago on a day I can be there. Wink

What about more acoustic touring? Some of you liked it.... some obviously just stayed at home. They were small clubs. What gives? Is it pointless or is this softer/organic presentation important to eisley's career? Perhaps the band just do more in-stores so fans can see their acoustic, stripped down version instead of trying to wax acoustic... (?)

I love acoustic. They don't need to do a whole acoustic tour again, but when they play a few acoustic songs to the set would be awesome.

If they did an instore by me I would go see it, that would be awesome.

A. Where is the industry going and how does Eisley fit? Where do you want to see them? - Mainstream, indie-stream, Radio/MTV, digital radio, college? Should they remain on a Major, move to a minii-major, an Indie, become completely independent?

Please, if you are considering becoming mainstream, think about it. I trust you guys, but still.
Do whatever you think is best. Whatever kind of label/managment I will still listen.

Who are Eisley's peers? Who are eisley's fans? Describe yourself in a short paragraph. You can stereotype to help paint an easy picture to enjoy and interpret for others (i am a geek. I love to blah, blah, blah... or I am a jock... most popular in my high school.... or I am a cheerleader and love to get drunk at parties and am too sexy for myself, or i drive a truck with big speakers.... i raise the rock sign and listen to FM Rock Radio - The Offspring, Stained, Kings of Leon, Disturbed, Paramore, Linkin Park, Jonus Brothers, Kid Rock, etc. ... or i am emo - I love rage, cry a lot, nobody understands me, I wear tight pants and sport that big swoop-dee-doop bang thing that covers my entire headal region, smoke pot because my friends who hang out at Starbucks do... or I am a rebel, i am quasi-political, i want to lash out against society because because i hate my parents but i don't really want work or contribute because that would be giving in to the establishment... i just want to demonstrate something... or I am a college student studying bio-metrics and listen to Ben Folds and Weezer because they rule... or I am a nobody and love music... or I am a gamer and mostly play Rock Band and old Nintendo )

I'm kind of a geek/indie/chick/blah. I don't stereotype myself really, but I guess that's what you could say.

How old are you? What percentage of your friends listen to or care about eisley? What about your siblings? Parents? Are you an influencer or are you influenced?

I am 15. I've gotten four or five people into eisley. my best friend in the entire world got me into you guys. My mother loves you guys, and comes to the concerts with me. I am an influencer I guess.
Who are you listening to right now? Do you listen to some new bands because they're "blowing up"? Or does that make you shy away? How do you discover new bands? friends, myspace, facebook, youtube, on-line? Do you go buy the record or download from itunes? What bands do you think eisley should not tour with? (like bands you fear they would tour with... no wrong answer)

I like bands like Tegan and sara, le tigre, dashboard confessional, say anything, now, now every children, the cliks, jenny lewis, regina spektor, the butchies, uh huh her, the myriad, vampire weekend, brand new, kimya dawson, and brighten.
whew. That's a lot.
I listen to bands that are big, and bands that are small.
I find out about bands from the magazine Alternative press, I find out about them from friends, this forum, and online.
I usually buy records.

Which relational sites or places on-line should eisley have key pages lush with content? Are people shifting from Myspace to other portals? Do you ever look at LastFM.com to see who else Eisley fans are listening to? Where is eisley NOT (on line)? Where is eisley lacking - on line? (besides merch) How can you help us? Ideas for on-line growth?

I don't care much for online growth. I joined facebook for eisley, but don't go on it much. It's cool that they are on there though. This website and myspace are enough for me.

What about the streets? Do you think WB has done a good job w/ street teams and promoting the band? Do you think they pushed? Would it matter? Why isn't eisley bigger? What would make them bigger?

I barely meet anybody that likes eisley in person. When I do, it's awesome. I think WB did a bad job with promoting. I really don't know what would make them bigger, probably going mainstream, unfortunately.

Will you come see Eisley in 2009 or will you just get the music? How is the economy effecting your pocket book as it relates to supporting music? Do you think artists like eisley will get hurt in this new economy? Ideas for survival?

I'll still come to the shows and buy albums. Ideas for survival, maybe try to get lesser ticket prices or merch prices is all I can say. Sorry.

What are we missing in merch? What do you want to see us sell? Where do you want us to sell it? - merch table at shows, on-line.... what about retail stores?

Buttons and stickers! I love the hoodies[even though my grey one's zipper broke.] I would love to see your merch in a store.

I'd like to see the truth, boyd. As in, don't try to make it any more dull/interesting than it is. I would like to see pure eisleyness.

WeasleyGirl
Sea Post King

I've always, always wanted to see Eisley live but I can't because everytime you guys come to New York, it's somewhere in the city during late hours and my mom never lets me go Sad I was hoping Eisley could come to Queens College (which is also in NY) I would go crazy happy if they did and also would attract lots of students on campus. Last year Good Charlotte came to Queens College and it was great. Please, please consider it dear Eisley!

What are your expectations for Eisley? Where have we not met expectations? Dream small. Dream big. No wrong answer. Talk to us.

Eisley is amazing and I could expect nothing more from them! seriously.

I see Eisley getting bigger and gaining more attention because sooner or later people will be looking for good music...not just songs on the radio.

I love Eisley for their good vibe, creativity and home spun brand. If they had that rock star attitude...then they would just be like every other band. They're THEMSELVES and their music is like a dream. Besides, they don't need to have rock star attitudes to prove that they're rockstars. We already know that they are because of how cool they are. Wink

I'm expecting a mixture of Room Noises and Combinations--that would totally rock! it's like putting little Eisley and big Eisley together. Because really they haven't grown up (and I don't mean that in a bad way!) I mean you can see by the blogs and everything that Eisley are still young at heart, they want to have fun, be silly and do what they love and by putting fairytale songs and more adult songs in this 3rd record it would really encompass who Eisley is.

Eisley tours a lot. You guys should rest but what's great about the whole thing is that...you guys are FAMILY and if even you're touring so much, you're always together and not missing out on eachothers lives. I love that:) do as you please, as long as you never stop making music.

I think the smaller shows give off a more personal and homey feeling. The whole production thing would take away from THEM. All they need is a mic and instruments and they're fine. Eisley doesn't need accessories. They're beautiful on their own.

I think Eisley toured a well amount. They hit lots of states. I never got to see them though Sad because of well--check number 1

I love acoustic because of how real everything is and in the moment. Eisley can do whatever they want because they'll always have that feel.

They don't have to be mainstream or on the radio or MTV! that type of music is so overrated and it's everywhere. I don't know how I found out about Eisley but it wasn't on the radio or MTV.

Who are Eisley's peers? Who are eisley's fans? Describe yourself in a short paragraph. You can stereotype to help paint an easy picture to enjoy and interpret for others (i am a geek. I love to blah, blah, blah... or I am a jock... most popular in my high school.... or I am a cheerleader and love to get drunk at parties and am too sexy for myself, or i drive a truck with big speakers.... i raise the rock sign and listen to FM Rock Radio - The Offspring, Stained, Kings of Leon, Disturbed, Paramore, Linkin Park, Jonus Brothers, Kid Rock, etc. ... or i am emo - I love rage, cry a lot, nobody understands me, I wear tight pants and sport that big swoop-dee-doop bang thing that covers my entire headal region, smoke pot because my friends who hang out at Starbucks do... or I am a rebel, i am quasi-political, i want to lash out against society because because i hate my parents but i don't really want work or contribute because that would be giving in to the establishment... i just want to demonstrate something... or I am a college student studying bio-metrics and listen to Ben Folds and Weezer because they rule... or I am a nobody and love music... or I am a gamer and mostly play Rock Band and old Nintendo )

I'm a dreamer type person--but aren't we all? I love to write, read and sing. I think literature is the best thing ever. I'm shy, quiet and am frequently lost in another world (I don't mind). I'm not a geek, jock, cheerleader, etc...I'm just a regular shmegular person who wants to get by in the world. I'm a proud Harry Potter freak! andd...I love Eisley.

I'm 19. I recently got one of my friends into Eisley. She's hooked now! sings Invasion on a daily basis and is 14 years old. I hope that I'm an influencer given that no one I know even knew who Eisley was until I told them and I'm glad I did. Eisley is a treasure that needs to be shared!

I don't listen to the new blowing up bands--I mean if they had good stuff I would but I don't really listen to the radio anymore. Seems like every song playing on the radio is the same...about finding some shortie in the club and dancing all night long. I'm not into that kind of stuff. I've been listening to the same old fantastic music that I've always been listening to...Eisley, The Beatles, Jason Mraz, Regina Spektor...list goes on. Mostly I discover new bands through the internet or sometimes on the tv when there are songs playing in the background of some commercial or tv show.

Which relational sites or places on-line should eisley have key pages lush with content? Are people shifting from Myspace to other portals? Do you ever look at LastFM.com to see who else Eisley fans are listening to? Where is eisley NOT (on line)? Where is eisley lacking - on line? (besides merch) How can you help us? Ideas for on-line growth?

Hmm. I think the people who want to know about Eisley should just come to this website...because I love the blogs by the members and you, Mr. DuPree. It can't get any realer than that.

I don't think Eisley needs a humongo billboard by the highway to gain attention. I think if someone were to go in the middle of the street and blast Eisley music on a stereo...that people would stop to listen and say 'whoa what is that...it's so soothing. I think I'm growing wings" lol you know what I mean? As to why Eisley isn't bigger...that's a head scratcher. They're amazing and more people need to know about them. Maybe another appearance on a night show? or OPRAH! do Oprah! =) or maybe Ellen.

I've never been to an Eisley show but have checked the ticket prices and they are always good! nice and cheap. Please keep it that way! they are way better than concert tickets that are freako $75 and more. Now that's ridiculous and would burn a hole in anyones pocket.

I wish I could buy Sherri art sneakers. They are the coolest things ever! her art blows my mind and to have them on my feet like that would be sweet.

Eisley.

rbcc glprn
Sea Post King

bands to tour with: deas vail, lydia

great music, of course... but non rock star laid back geek attitude certainly helps.

smaller venues. theres that fan-band conenction that makes the experience more personal.

stick to headlining tours, because that means a longer setlist.

in stores would be awesome. but there's no loserkids store in new york , so i guess we're out...

and

type b personality, anti-hipster and people who think they are better or cooler because they do drugs, physical appearance is geeky-emo (polos and sweaters w/ skinny jeans), writes lyrics/learning guitar and piano, not good at sports but no completely uncoordinatedm likes photography (or... any form of art), sarcastic sense of humor, listens to (in addition to eisley): paramore, jack's mannequin/something corporate, say anything, machester orchestra, mewithoutyou.

i'm 14, and 2 of my friends care about eisley- but i have only 3 really good friends, so thats 66 percent Very Happy .

it doesnt matter if a band's blowing up. as long as they have good music. i discover new bands from myspace (i actually discovered eisley from brighten's page). oh and, actual cds > itunes.

my eisley shirt shrunk in the wash. id love to buy a poster or maybe some pins... then both my wall and my backpack would be pimpin'

new song clips Very Happy
pumamina
Golly, Poster

LA, they have to come to LA all the time, Sundance again that was nice #c9d577

Just for them to tour, maybe get on VH1 again

Eisley needs to grow though i like the fact not everyone around town sings them and wears them out

I love Eisley because of the magic the bring, beautiful lyrics, there nice, and they connect to me

I'm sure anything will do

I'm sure anything will do

Get the crowd involved more

By going with big bands more people will see them so i'd say 3/4 of the touring with big bands anf 1/4 as a head line

Your response goes here

Major

I'm a student in high school who everyone knows and most love, i'm a tennis player (one of the best), "A" student with full honor classes, and an actress (who doesn't do anything yet) has an agent and manger but hasn't gotten jobs. I love music, acting, writing, and sports.

I'm 14, i got my sister(17) and her friends into Eisley but non of my own

I love the Fray, A Fine Frenzy, 30 seconds to MArs, Coldplay, AFI, ect..
I prefer to buy CDs then download

No clue

No clue

I'll go to as many shows as i can, buy the CD, tshirts, posters ect..

Shirts, posters, hats, jackets

coffee breaks, writing, recording the whole nine yards

waltzing_matilda28
Sea Post King

Well I really hope to see Eisley come to Indiana on their next tour. Obviously you can't come to every single state but it would be really nice if you guys could stop by and put on a show in Indiana again. The last time you were here was in 2006 right? You should visit us Very Happy

Eisley has been just amazing! One thing I might add is this... I've heard the songs Chauntelle sings Pretender and I could be there for you and I really hope she sings more on the new record[if she's comfortable, i wouldnt be able to do that in a million years!] because she has such a wonderful, talented voice! I just hope that she is very encouraged because everyone I've talked to has fallen in love with her voice Very Happy

Just keep on making songs and doing what you guys love.

Ohhh yes. I LOVE Eisley for their good attitudes. I mean look around at alot of other bands, they all have huge egos and send you a snobby vibe, but Eisley has their head on their shoulders and actually has time for their fans. It's nice to say that my favorite band is a group of people who are so down to earth, polite and just have amazing talent.

Hmmm... thats a hard question. Honestly I'll love anything Eisley puts out. Maybe a little more rock, like... Many Funerals. I LOVE that song. But whatever is on Eisley's new cd theres no doubt it will be in my CD player 24/7!

Well, it would be kind of nice to see Eisley in the Winter but I know touring on snowy, icy roads isn't exactly the safest thing on Earth, but if its possible that would be amazing! I liked how Eisley would play some new songs from Combinations before it was out, it kind of previewed what was to come, which made me 10 times more excited for the new album[if thats even possible haha]

One thing I would definately suggest is playing shows at places where people under 18 can go. On Eisley's Spring tour I was going to go to a show, but then I realized I couldn't go because you had to be 18 or older, so that was a bit of a bummer. From the videos I see of Eisley shows I think everything is perfect the way its set up Smile

I think that Eisley should Headline more because then there is more time for them to be on stage. Whenever Eisley posts their tour dates the first thing I do is look it over and write down the closest ones to where I live and since the tickets aren't terribly high prices[which is nice, because nobody wants to pay $75], I'm sure I'd be able to go to the ones some what close to where I live.

YESSSSSS! Accoustic touring would be amazing! I loved the stripped down versions of songs. It really shows the true talent all of the members of Eisley have.

I am 14[15 in... 18 days] My best friend and I listen to Eisley alllll the time. Whether its while we're studying or whatever else crazy teenagers do we always have Eisley on. I actually had Eisley playing on my computer while my older sister was walking by and she asked me who it was... and now she's a fan of Eisley. My mom really enjoys listening to them and so does my Dad. And every chance I get I ask people if they've heard of Eisley. And I'll continue to keep telling people about Eisley because the music is sooo amazing and deserves to be heard everywhere Very Happy

Bands I'm listening to right now... Eisley[obviously haha], Meg & Dia, Paramore, The Veronicas, just a whole variety. I normally find out about new music from myspace or my friends. Or from other bands I already know about. I saw someone on here said it would be better if Eisley didn't tour with punk bands, and I totally agree. I think any band that isn't too loud or too crazy. I think a Meg & Dia tour with Eisley would be fantastic! But that's just my opinion Very Happy

I would definately go see Eisley! No doubt about it, it just has to be some what close to where I live... like I mentioned before. And I would definately go to Best Buy or somewhere and actually get the cd.

Shirts, shirts, shirts! Haha I've really been wanting an Eisley shirt for awhile, so an online store or an actual store would be a great place for me to get one Smile
Last edited by waltzing_matilda28 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TravelingPants01
Sea Post King

I live in the NYC area so I don't really have to worry about shows either, you always come through with at least one show around here. Pick small venues!! Smaller shows are a lot better and they always feel more personal. I have yet to see you all live but if you decide to have a north american tour, a couple of NYC shows would be even better Smile .And you've probably heard this before but you should try and nail a spot for the bamboozle festival 2009. There are always over 100 different bands that go every year and it's always fun.

I still have not been let down by you guys yet. So this is a good thing. I'm just anticipating the new album because I know you're all busy recording and that takes some time. I just have to learn to be patient but when the album does drop I have no worries. You guys always amaze me! And Boyd keep the updates coming!

Just keep writing and touring. Continue to make great music and keeping in touch with us here. It's my job to get out there and to see you all. Hopefully meet some of you too.

Hahaha, you basically just said everything that makes Eisley great. I love that great family vibe you guys have. You're all in tune with each other and work so well together. Just another average laid back family, but with sweet music.

Eisley makes their own path. You guys never really follow a path which is awesome. You always do you're own thing and the music never really sounds like just one sound. For the third album, you just have to feel and whatever feels right and good is what should be on the record. Don't stick to one sound. I just like how each song on Combinations gives different vibes. That's what made that album so wonderful. It feels good to listen to.

Well I feel like Eisley was just on tour. Take a break and whenever Eisley feels like coming back, they should come back for a couple shows before the album. No full length tour. Kind of like when you post a journal or bulletin informing us that there is going to be a show in this area, buy tickets. Nothing huge. And yes, please if you do that perform a new song or two. A preview would be awesome Very Happy
I think that if you guys finish recording and such by winter, maybe kick off with a spring tour or a summer tour. And everyone does need a break. It's nice that you're all home hanging out with family.

You don't need to get all fancy, ahaha. If Eisley is comfortable just getting out there and performing then do just that. If you want lights, sure go ahead. But yessss smaller shows please!! I love small shows. They feel so much more personal and it's just such a great feeling. Whenever I see bands and large venues, the feeling isn't nearly as strong as small shows. I don't see how anyone can get bored at an Eisley show.

Well if you toured in the summer it wouldn't be terrible because I'll be working so that means money and that also means more shows! Stick to headlining your own shows. It's awesome because we get to hear bands that half of us have never even heard of as well as see longer performances by Eisley.

That's a tough topic because I didn't see any of the shows on that tour. So if they liked performing that way, then small acoustic tours?

and

Who are Eisley's peers? Who are eisley's fans? Describe yourself in a short paragraph. You can stereotype to help paint an easy picture to enjoy and interpret for others (i am a geek. I love to blah, blah, blah... or I am a jock... most popular in my high school.... or I am a cheerleader and love to get drunk at parties and am too sexy for myself, or i drive a truck with big speakers.... i raise the rock sign and listen to FM Rock Radio - The Offspring, Stained, Kings of Leon, Disturbed, Paramore, Linkin Park, Jonus Brothers, Kid Rock, etc. ... or i am emo - I love rage, cry a lot, nobody understands me, I wear tight pants and sport that big swoop-dee-doop bang thing that covers my entire headal region, smoke pot because my friends who hang out at Starbucks do... or I am a rebel, i am quasi-political, i want to lash out against society because because i hate my parents but i don't really want work or contribute because that would be giving in to the establishment... i just want to demonstrate something... Smile or I am a college student studying bio-metrics and listen to Ben Folds and Weezer because they rule... or I am a nobody and love music... or I am a gamer and mostly play Rock Band and old Nintendo )

That's also tough to say. Everything in this country is rocky now a days and that's including the music industry. I mean, if you all feel that the label your on is going to push you into mainstream, i'm not really feeling that. I love the place Eisley is at now and as long as everyone is comfortable there than that's fine. Just please no MTV or mainstream radio. If i turn on Z100 and hear Eisley playing i'd probably end up crying about it. Ahahaha.
Okay so my profile on this site doesn't have much about me. My name is Jenn and i'm turning 17 next saturday and i'm graduating this year from my high school so that makes me a senior. I've been listening to you guys since Room Noises and fell in love with Eisley. I can't exactly place a label on myself but maybe you can paint a picture in your head with this short description. I love going to shows and I listen to bands like The Used, Say Anything, The Urgency, Taking Back Sunday, ect. My favorite band is Taking Back Sunday but my second and third in no particular order is Envy On The Coast and you guessed it, Eisley. So I guess you can say that Eisley is the outcast of bands in my iTunes library, ahaha. I live on starbucks like this really cool southern family I know of and am a complete dork. Technology, reading, writing, playing the sims and guitar hero. My friends love me but make fun of me for some stuff like that all the time ahaha. I'm a good student and going to college next fall. yay.

So here is the funny story. My friends HATE Eisley. But don't take that personal because I absolutely adore Eisley for the people and the music. They found out about you guys from me and have made fun of me ever since. I don't care, they just don't know what they're missing out on. My mom actually likes you guys but doesn't necessarily listen to the music. She just enjoys how it sounds. My sister loves Eisley as well, maybe not as much as me but she does love you all and she loves the music. She knows most of you on a name basis so that's good. I'm the influencer over here in my little town. I only know of one friend who likes Eisley but he only knows Telescope Eyes. So excluding him, my sister and I are probably the only inhabitants out of 10,000 others who listens to Eisley. But it's okay because I feel like Eisley is something I have a personal connection with and nobody else knows what that's like over here. So Eisley, where I live, is music I can call my own Smile

Currently I am listening to The Urgency. Their first full length album has yet to drop but I own the EP and it is amazing. This band for example, is a band I found out about from my friends. They went to see Circa Survive at the knitting factory (whom I adore) and got this free EP handed to them. So that's one way I find out about bands, through my friends or at shows. Myspace is another way. Surprisingly going to the bamboozle festival every year I find a new favorite band because there are so many. I try to never download from iTunes. I downloaded the Like The Actors EP because I don't think it was available anywhere else. I feel like purchasing the album, and holding the hard copy in your hands feels so much better than just a digital download. It does scare me when Eisley tours with big names like the UK tour you guys did I think two years ago. It's not bad because it's an experience for you guys. But it scares me because what happens if Eisley does blow up? It's scary because it just makes it so difficult for me at shows. Alot of the bands I listen to are very well known and it's not a bad thing. Fans should love and support a band no matter how big they get. It just sucks and makes it almost impossible to have that one on one personal feelings at shows ever again Sad

Well now that you mentioned it, please an online merch store! But that's just getting a little off topic. I love coming here to see new posts. This is the number 1 place I come for Eisley. Then to myspace. Facebook is something I use all the time. So far Boyd you've done a very good job with keeping fans updated.

I think Eisley isn't bigger because the fans don't want it to be bigger. I mean, sure you've gained many different fans overtime but the fans you've gained aren't really one for promotion or getting Eisley widely known. I mean, sometimes it's a hard concept to understand but I know alot of people who feel this way about bands, especially their favorites.

Will you come see Eisley in 2009 or will you just get the music? How is the economy effecting your pocket book as it relates to supporting music? Do you think artists like Eisley will get hurt in this new economy? Ideas for survival?

Right now we're in a really difficult situation. I'm only turning 17 so I haven no idea. I'm just living out of my parents pockets until it's time for me to go off next fall for college, which is also going to be tough to get money for. I'm sure it'll be tough but I think Eisley might be able to get by. Dedicated fans will make it happen. I'm definitely going to go the the store and buy the album and then make an effort to see you guys as much as possible in 2009 Very Happy

Finally I get to voice my opinion on this. An online merch store would be AMAZING! You have no idea how much I want an Eisley sweater or shirt with Sherri's AMAZING artwork. And I emphasize amazing on purpose, ahaha. I don't think anything's really missing, I mean I haven't exactly seen anything other than shirts and sweaters. Stickers would be cool, I think they're pretty cheap as well.

Just Eisley being Eisley. You know, you guys all hanging out, in the studio, what you do on downtime. That's what i'd like to see.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

I wish they would get back to doing ACL--they were hot-n-heavy with ACL there for a few years and now the last couple they haven't been. Btw, isn't ACL how they were discovered by the WB guys? I just think it's good exposure in a high-profile event with a positive atmosphere. Plus, it's not too far from home so money would be saved doing a gig like that. And as far as who they tour with, as long as WB doesn't get any more hare-brained schemes to peddle them to angry, screaming punk fans I think they'll be okay--the last few tours have been excellent unions.

I think WB could do more to market them in bigger ways. It feels almost like the label is anticipating failure and therefore holding back, which is strange since Eisley's got to be one of the most talented, together bands they've got. I'd like to see billboards, more TV appearances, maybe a tour-diary video that could be sold separately or turned into a mini-series or something. That's not to say I want Eisley joining the throngs of reality stars, but it could be good exposure--let's all remember Ashlee Simpson's first album. Reality TV junkies got to watch the making of her album on her show on MTV--cd sales had to have been a direct result of that. And she sucks! So you can imagine the possibilities with real talent like Eisley.

I see this band forging their own unique path as they always have. There's plenty left to accomplish--they have a whole brand of music to continue creating! No one else out there is doing what Eisley's doing! That's important--the label should exploit that!

I like Eisley because as aforementioned, they are unique and very creative and def have a good vibe and are down-to-earth. (I hope the second part of this question was a joke.)

I am expecting a longer record than Combos was--don't get me wrong, that record was put together very well--tracks are in a great order to flow, but then it's over and I'm going, "IT'S OVER?? ALREADY?? NOOO! MORE--MORE!!" Maybe I'm just greedy, but at least I know I'm not the only fan who feels this way. Also, I would say I am expecting more of the same subject matter. I love the fact that so many Eisley songs are based on books they've read or other various media. I love the fantastical element--I don't think getting rid of that is necessary to show a new, improved, mature Eisley--I think it's important to keep those roots solid and promote that fact because it's part of why they are so cool and special. It's something that should be encouraged and promoted. That's not to say Combos wasn't like this--there's still plenty of fantastical imagery to sink my teeth into, I'm just saying they should continue down the path they're on.

Earlier on the road? Yes. Hear new music before album is released? Yes. (These early performances of songs sometimes make for the best live recordings.) I can't say when I expect to see the band, I'm biased for two reasons: 1. They're my favorite, so I want to hear/see them all the time anytime and 2. Because they're my favorite I keep up with them and therefore know they're writing and in the studio and busy so I know they can't tour now. I don't think there should be months of down-time unless it's needed, which I understand is sometimes the case, but I don't think we're in any danger of Eisley being over-saturated--I think it's still in the stage where 2 separate shows in one city would illicit curiosity more than disillusionment.

The trimmings don't really matter to me--oh wait, you know what? I do have an opinion on this. I think it's superfluous. I think keeping things simple would help maintain that the focus is on the music. Eisley doesn't need flashy or colorful to get people interested--the intrigue is there, they've just gotta do what they do. I don't think they call for huge venues yet, but if they're going to continue to be in small clubs, then do the best you can with that--promote that fact--make the shows more intimate--that doesn't automatically translate as acoustic--but involve the audience more. I don't mean talking necessarily...I'm not really sure what I DO mean...but certainly let's hear more b-sides--let's hear the stuff that makes us feel special for being there on that night. I can't tell you how amazing it was to hear "Lady of the Wood" in Austin last spring.

I do feel they don't get to tour enough. Combos was seriously lacking in my opinion. I think there should be a liberal blending of both opening and headlining tours. Opening does a lot to get them out there (as long as it's with an appropriate headliner) and that shouldn't be forgotten, but Headlining tours are where we really get to see them perform. They have a chance to flex and play a full set and give us little easter eggs like "Lady of the Wood".

I liked the acoustic shows I saw, but if I had to choose between that and a regular set-up I'd have to choose the latter. More in-stores would be good--it would give people a chance to see that softer/organic side without spending a whole season focusing on it. Plus, a lot of their stuff is already so soft and organic this could be seen as unnecessary.

and

Who are Eisley's peers? Who are eisley's fans? Describe yourself in a short paragraph. You can stereotype to help paint an easy picture to enjoy and interpret for others

More college radio--they are very welcomed there and this is certainly the audience they should be marketed toward. I for one am a college student and have met a handful of people on campus who are into them as well. Remaining with WB would be fine if there was a stronger promise from their end to do more marketing.

I'm 23 and a fair percentage of my friends/peers/family members listen to Eisley. I'm definitely an influencer--many of my friends/peers/family members know and now listen to them because of me. This is not to brag, just merely to show that their likability is there.

Who are you listening to right now? Do you listen to some new bands because they're "blowing up"? Or does that make you shy away? How do you discover new bands? friends, myspace, facebook, youtube, on-line? Do you go buy the record or download from itunes?

I don't do a lot of internet listening and I rarely touch radio. Mostly I rely on my boyfriend (who DOES do a lot of that stuff) to let me know if an up-and-comer is worth hearing etc. I am having a love affair with Regina Spektor. Other than her...MGMT...Raconteurs...and Eisley...that's about all lately. I do both in-store and online buying. It's pretty equal

Facebook is growing so I would say more there. Def more lastfm and purevolume attention would be good.

No, not enough. WB can do more to push them. Yes, it would matter.

The economy may have an effect, or perhaps the fact that I'm on a student budget, but at the end of the day everybody needs a break from the stress and people like live music. I will def see Eisley the next time they are in Texas. (I suppose that's how the economy and my student budget effects it--if I didn't have these issues I'd be following the tour all over the country and beyond.) I think their ability to be able to play small clubs will keep them from being effected. Eisley will always have those venues to play in. I think the way Eisley will survive any economic/music industry turmoil is to just keep on doing what they're doing.

All kinds of accessories--I would buy totes/hats/scarves/other forms of clothing besides tee shirts and hoodies. Retail stores! Yes! There are some places around where Sherri art would be well received. Obviously Hot Topic and def Target, but I think, depending on what exactly the merch was, even places like Charlotte Rousse, Forever21, Gadzooks etc.

More of the band talking about the record. Not just snippets of things--make it a video diary.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sootandstars
Sea Post King

Definitely hit Canada up! I’ve been waiting for 4 years! Cities other than Toronto and Montreal, please, though I understand completely that knowledge of the band here is not abundant and that as a result not many people may come. I can promise you this: People here are very open to music especially Eisley’s brand of it. Fiest is from my city, y’know. They want to find new, inventive, wholesome music. Everyday, honestly, I find that I meet more and more people who recognize Eisley’s name. I was wearing Sherri’s Macbeth shoes and from that alone have been able to tell people about Eisley because they got so curious. Eisley was being played in a local tea house here in Calgary, Alberta and I had a conversation with the girl playing them and showed off my Sherri Shoes. What if you guys did university/college tours here!? That has to be a great place to begin! That’s the average demographic for Eisley listeners, right? I feel like people would go and be willing to risk going to a show despite never hearing of Eisley because the very idea of Eisley is alluring enough. Spending an evening or an afternoon to stop by and support some art is kind of our thing! Do the university/college thing- PLEASE! I guarantee success. I foresee no reason why it would be a negative thing.

ICBTFY with new intro on iTunes Puh-leez! Smile

I expect Eisley to make it over to Canada as soon as all things preventing permit!

Your mission is not complete, Eisley. World tours are still left! I remember hearing Stacy say that Eisley hasn’t made a really good music video yet. That’s one of their personal expectations- I urge them to strive for personal goals they want to accomplish.

I like Eisley because of all of the above! I think their bad-A because they seem to shrink away from the emulation that some bands end up immersing themselves in. I want them to go on livin’ like they are- that’s why they are so appreciated and admired by all of us.

I like the “Head Against the Sky” rock lovin’ they occasionally produce. I also admire the softness. If they could have a “happy fit” of it all in a way that they desired then that is all I want. As far as the presentation of the cd- Surprise us! I do want a big fat indie-fresh rockin’ album. I’d like that very much, please. Wow, I hope I haven’t contradicted myself in there anywhere.

I agree with all the responses I’ve read. I want them to come out when ready. And to Canada… Please and Thank You. Very Happy

Same sized shows. I like knowing that (when they make if over here) I can go back and meet them- tell them how much they’ve made life fun with their records and their existence. I want it simple and Eisley. If that means a few “dazzling additives” I applaud it!

We’re pretty well to do over here I think you guys should visit us as much as possible.

and

I was delighted to find Stacy was a fan of Fleet Foxes. I appreciate bands not full of their own virtue. I admire a humble, honest and kind brand of musician.
I am not overly popular nor am I the fade-into-the-background kind of gal. I’ve never drunk alcohol nor have I ever done drugs and those two are not on my to-do list. I have a few different groups of people I’m friends with. I love music. I LOVE to travel. I’m a book nerd. I love seeing people express themselves and love to do so myself. Education wise my plan is to Major in Psychology and minor in English. I’m fairly interested in politics- mainly Canadian since that is where I reside. Blah blah blah- I’m boring MYSELF with this. All in all I’m a simple person I think and I do not require a lot to have fun. As long as I am with funny, kind, decent people life is perfect.

I am 18 years old and I have forever been an influencer. My yearbooks are full of comments like, “You have great taste in music! I’m so glad you showed me this band!” That makes my heart swell a little. All my close friends listen to Eisley and I think they do so because Eisley is so important to me. Apparently I am the first thing to come to mind after Eisley is mentioned. But they aren’t as dedicated to Eisley as I am. They listen and like the band but they don’t seem to be mega fans such as those of us that exist on the forum and beyond.

I usually find bands through the internet or through the recommendation of friends. I found Eisley by hearing them on Yahoo Launch in ‘05. They were playing telescope eyes and I was drawn in since then and have never shied away since.

A friend recommended Fleet Foxes in June and since then I’ve been completely attached.
I don’t listen to bands because they are “blowing up” I listen if I like the sound and if I share similar values the band does. I definitely get turned off if they’ve got a big fancy reputation and if they are –in my opinion- not all that they are cracked up to be.

Keep the facebook and myspace thing going as well as Eisley’s main hub: www.Eisley.com Have more of a presence on You Tube. I’ve often found great things on You Tube and there are such a variety of people using the site that it’s a great place to pick up new fans.

I’m really upset with WB for the way promotion has been: Poor. I don’t know what to suggest as I have very little knowledge in that area.

Someone said something about how most Eisley fans are very hard core and will go every extra mile possible. I am the same way.

I know this may not be realistic but the idea has been kicking around in my head. Perhaps you guys can put this to use when the band has a larger audience. The Combinations/ Room Noises backdrop at your shows? How about making those available for purchase. I would buy it and place it proudly upon my walls. Posters. ONLINE MERCH PLEASE!

Conversations between the band members. Weston and Garron gold. Vlog-esque type accounts from the members!

Look each other in the eye
sebas
Golly, Poster

I want to see the band on TV, maybe get a couple of their videos circulating. The band should be able to go to any festival/event that they even slightly want to attend; either for it being fun, or just because they want to. If they don't want to go, they shouldn't.

I would really love to get to the point where everybody has at least HEARD of Eisley. I hate to say it, but I think WB has taken a big huge dump on your chests.
If the band likes touring, they should definitely keep doing that. Maybe hit up a few different states? Or learn more about venues before setting up a date with them, because a few of them seemed to be a bit...crappy. But everybody needs their rest, so get plenty of that too.

I guess you could say it's done. They've reached the point of being amazing, but I think it would be rather nice if they let more people know they're amazing. All they really need to do to make me happy is keep writing good music and come to my town every now and then Smile

I like Eisley because I like the music. Their songs are amazing, and the people behind the songs seem to be amazing as well. There's absolutely no point in making music when you're not the ones who are really doing it. Eisley needs to have fun with what they're doing. Another thing I truly love about Eisley is that they aren't conforming to the bad taste for sex appeal.

I really love the bands "fantasy songs". That is clearly not their main focus anymore, though; and that's fine. I just get a nasty suspicion that they're refraining from making those kinds of songs, just because of the "oh look it's a fairytale band with silly girls writing about silly songs" opinions from certain people that they might get. Screw those people, keep writing whatever the hell you want to write about. I honestly can't say what kind of record I'd prefer, though, because I like mostly everything about Eisley; and I would be completely content if they just made another record that they enjoyed making, and that soothed my ears (which it probably will do). Could care less about the packaging, though, I suppose some of that Sherri art all over it wouldn't hurt Very Happy. Just keep making music guys.

Well, I have no idea how long it takes to make an album. But I think it would be a good idea to start a tour, right after, or soon after the album makes its way on shelves. It's perfectly fine for the band to take a break, even though you're writing music during it, and therefore it is not really a break.

I really like their shows just how they are. But at the same time I don't think it would hurt if they got some bigger stages, with some fancy lighting. BUT, then again, I rather enjoy being two feet from the band, and a big stage might ruin that. Who knows Boyd, who knows.
I am never bored at their shows, though. And I don't think I ever will be. It might be a good idea to have some cuts of Sherri art surrounding the stage...or something.

I think the Combinations tour was just fine. Opening for bigger acts would be a decent way to expose Eisley to new fans, so they could do that a few more times. But I also think having their own shows is a good idea, not only because the band knows that the fans are there specifically for THEM. But also because the band seems to be more comfortable playing with fans that they know like them. I can see the band however many times they come to this town Wink

I would love to go see an acoustic Eisley show. Definitely not pointless. It brings the same music into a different route, and that's always good. It's like reading the back side of a song. Good for Eisley, good for the fans, and good for my ears.

and

I want to see Eisley with a better label. WB does not suit you guys at all. I want to be able to turn on Fuse have you guys on the screen. MTV is a bit of a stretch, they kind of suck. But whatever floats your boat.
I love a wide variety of music. I'll be listening to anything from Slipknot to Lamb of God, from Rise Against to Midlake, and from Flyleaf to Paramore.

Just another college kid. I've met a few people who know about Eisley. I don't think I know anybody who likes them as much as me, though. My sister saw Eisley when she went to go see The Fray, and she said she liked them. My mom likes their soft music. And my dad doesn't mind it. I'd say I'm a influencer. But then again I was told about Eisley by somebody else...so I suppose I'm influenced as well.

I could care less about a bands stature, whether they're big or small. If I like the music I'll listen to it. I get new music from people I talk to, or sometimes I just pick it up in random places like facebook or youtube. I'm almost sure I wouldn't mind Eisley touring with most bands out there...unless it was Miley Cyrus or something. No fake singers/people please.

I don't even know what LastFM is. Eisley is doing relatively well on-line, in my opinion. Bunch of videos of them on youtube, and they have good Facebook and Myspace pages. You could definitely expand THIS website, though. Make the front page a bit better, give it more updates, more pictures, etc.

No, WB sucks. And yes it matters, mostly because you could have more fans than you have now, and because you could be in more places (like TV). I think putting up a Eisley video on Fuse or some other music channel would be an awesome idea and could expand the fan base.

Will be getting both, of course. Eh, the economy sucks, but I think I can always make room of Eisley. Sure, I think you'll probably see a bit of the rough side from this whole economy thing, but if you keep on trucking you should be all right. You guys could get a merch site up, get a bit of money flowing to your wallets. Or just tell WB to stop taking it all.

At shows, on-line, stores...all of them. Get more Sherri art on some shirts, for sure. Get some posters, bumper stickers, buttons, maybe music sheets? Tell the girls to put their voices in an amulet thingy like in the Little Mermaid, I'm sure that would sell for a lot Very Happy

Everything and anything.

-Mahatma, Gandhi
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

I would love to see the band in Montreal! Would they ever consider performing at Osheaga? It's a 2 day Montreal festival where so many fantastic artists perform (in the past Cat Power, The Killers, M.I.A., The Smashing Pumpkins, Jack Johnson, Metric, Stars, Feist, Bloc Party, We Are Scientists, etc. have performed). Mostly I'm just hoping for them to keep expanding and producing great music.

I think it would be great if Eisley could get a song on the radio. I don't feel like this is Eisley's fault because the band has consistently produced great tunes. I think the blame here probably lies with their label. However, I don't think the goal of a band should be to be famous - it should be to make great music (which is what Eisley does)... so all I really want is for Eisley to be successful enough that they can continue doing what they're doing.

I could definitely see Eisley being popular on a greater scale. I think that the band has accomplished what is most important (to make great music), but it would obviously be nice for them to reach a wider audience as well.

I like Eisley for all of the reasons you listed above, and for one more. What I always thought was so special about Eisley was their sound and I'm a bit worried that it's going to be changing. I know it's important for the band to evolve and explore different sounds, but I feel like if they change their sound too much they'll just be like everyone else. I REALLY liked Combinations, I just thought it sounded a bit more like everything else out there than Room Noises did. And now the band has talked about having grittier sounding songs on the next album.... while I appreciate that it must be exciting and challenging for them to try new things, I fell in love with Eisley's music because of its signature sound. In terms of them trying to act like rock stars, I think that this would be a monumental mistake. I always admired the band members because they seemed so confident in themselves. They aren't followers - but suddenly changing their image will make them appear to be. Geez, Eisley is awesome, and change isn't always a good thing.

I won't repeat what I said in the last question about this new album, I'll just add on to it. I would love to hear some beautiful, fantastical, creative songs on this next album (a la Room Noises). That sound is so unique and wonderful - it's not something they should try to distance themselves from. At the same time, it would be nice to hear some songs that represent a different side of the band. A few rock songs would be interesting to hear (I LOVED A Sight to Behold... other songs in the same vein would be great). I don't think that Eisley's purpose with this album is to "prove themselves." Continue on this path - you've done great so far. I don't have much to provide in terms of packaging... only to say I've never yet been disappointed. It's always great.

Hmm I don't really think it's possible for Eisley to over-saturate the public at this point, since they aren't really known on a huge scale. I think it would be great for them to do as much publicity as possible. In terms of touring, I don't really mind either way. I just would love to see them perform in 2009. Whatever the band decides is best!

I saw Coldplay this summer and loved the show they put on, with the effects and such (obviously I realize they have a bigger budget). At the same time, I am never bored at Eisley's shows. The band is entertainment enough for me. I think that either option here is great. It's absolutely not necessary for them to add anything to the shows, but it could also be cool if they did.

I would prefer Eisley to do headlining tours. If they open for bigger bands, the tickets will likely be more expensive. Also, if we don't like the other band, we'll be paying and showing up to watch Eisley play for 30 mins. It would be great to be able to see them play twice a year!

Wow, I didn't realize the last tour wasn't a success. I thought the show was great, and the Montreal crowd was really into it. I love seeing the band perform in small clubs. If this is hurting their career, however, maybe they should do more in-store performances? I don't know, that makes me sad... those small venues are great!

and

For the first part - that's a tough one. I sort of think they could fit into any of those categories. What does the band want? Do they want to be on the radio? I could see them having a career similar to Coldplay's or Death Cab's. I don't know the benefits of being on a major or minor label. I think that being with WB could be very helpful if they would just promote Eisley some more.

The second part now - I think that Eisley's music reaches out to many different types of people. It's kind of hard to describe myself, but I will try. I guess compared to a lot of people on this forum I "conform" (if that's what you want to call it - I just do what I like!) more to mainstraim culture. I love to dance and party. I go to a small university where there is nothing else to do. At the same time I also am a bit of a closet nerd who loves to read (Harry Potter dork right here). I listen to everything from The Beatles to Regina Spektor to Rihanna to the High School Musical sountrack (bahahaha).

I'm 19 and a university student. Only one of my friends listens to Eisley on occasion. My friends tend to be more radio/clubbing music types. They don't really listen to bands, but rather popular artists and DJs. My sister loves Eisley as much as I do (she introduced me to them). My parents really like Eisley, as well. I suppose in this situation I'm the influenced as my sister played Eisley for me.

I listen to a lot of music on YouTube. My friends and I exchange links to songs that we like. I don't care if a band is popular or not - I like what I like. I don't really mind who Eisley tours with.

For this question I'm not really sure what to say. I'm not a Myspace person and I never check LastFM.com. The only suggestion I can think of is to really fill in the Eisley YouTube account (is there one?) and just put up a ton of videos of the band performing/ hanging out. It would be great if the band members could put short video blogs up on YouTube. The reason I suggest this is because I know a ton of people (myself included) who listen to music on YouTube rather than download it illegally.

I don't really think they've done a great job. It seems that they could do so much to promote Eisley, and they don't. There is so much they could work with: the band is talented, creates great music, they are good role models, have good personalities, plus they are all cutie pies (I know appearances shouldn't matter, but it definitely does in the entertainment world).

I will absolutely do both! I'm not a huge concert-goer, but I always make a point to see Eisley. My sister and I always count down the days until we get to see them. They put on such a good show (especially this past tour, I was so impressed) and they are so gracious with fans afterward that the cost is worth it. I do think that artists like Eisley will likely get hurt by the economy. Perhaps then the goal for right now should be to get Eisley's name out there. Do as much publicity as possible. It was great when they were on Conan - could the WB arrange that or something similar again? Also, reaching out to the young consumerist generation could be helpful. Could you contact the people who do the music for The Hills and see if they would play some more Eisley? I could also totally see Eisley's music working on Grey's Anatomy (they play some pretty good music on that show).

I've always wanted an Eisley poster and I don't have one! You guys ran out at the Montreal show. I think it would be great if you sold a few different ones at the shows. Also, is there any way that Sherri's art could be incorporated into merch, or sold on your website?

I would love to hear little snippets of new songs, as well as to see the band joking around, etc. My sister and I are always watch those little vids together and are always amused by DuPree humour.

Whoa, I wrote a freaking lot.
redboots
Sea Post King

My big hope is that Eisley will play as much as they can, wherever they can. That's really the best way to keep getting them out there. I prefer smaller venues because of intimacy with the audience--I don't like huge places where you sit 300 yards away on a lawn and watch the band on video screens.

I just want to see Eisley keep making good music, that's what it comes down to. I want to see how Eisley progresses from album to album. When people make good music, good things follow. Let's see where it takes the band.

I dont know if Eisley will end up being a hugely popular band (ie coldplay) or not, but for me, I don't really care. I wont stop listening to Eisley just because they become more popular. In fact, I would be really excited if Eisley was pumping out of the speakers in a car next to me at a stoplight rather than rap.

My answer to this question is really the same answer to the previous question... keep making good music. Keep trying new things.

Can I say all the above? It's nice to see a band that's different. When I heard "family band", I thought oh, no... are you joking? But I listened to Eisley's music and it was fantastic. They are a lot different from a lot other bands I listen to, including their music and their lifestyles. I love the fact that all the members of Eisley blog--the fact that they open up to their fans. Eisley is much more personable and seems much more approachable then other bands. It's probably because you all are from Texas.

I dont want to expect anything from Eisley for this record. I just want to hear what they come up with. I must say, though, I didnt get into Eisley's music until around May of this year. At first I listened to Combinations, which I liked. Then I went and picked up Room Noises, which I loved. The albums have completely different vibes--which is completely fine. I will say that I would LOVE more songs on this next record. The more the better. Packaging wise--I love buying CDs not only to have something tangible, but for the artwork. You all have done a great job with this in the past and I'm sure the art for the next album will be great as well.

I love seeing bands live. It brings the music to life even more. So the more touring, the better. And, from what I understand, bands make their money from touring more than from their record sales. Even if yall are recording, a few one-off shows would be a great idea--it would be easy to play Austin, Dallas, Houston since you live in Texas. It seems like a lot of people want another Brewtones show.

This break from the road will bring Eisley out of the light for a bit, but that's okay--because when they hit the road, everyone will be wowed again.

I like small shows. The intimacy at small shows is great. At large venues, you feel out of touch with the band more. For some of Eisley's songs, I think "production" would work really well--such as "Invasion," "A Sight to Behold" or "Plenty of Paper." Often softer songs sound better without fancifuls... that way the crowd can just focus on the music.

I personally havent gotten to see Eisley live yet. I missed the couple of times they came through my town...so I think more touring would have been better... but that might just be me. I'd like to seem them headlining more than opening--but opening will definitely "open" them up to a wider audience. I will see Eisley whenever I can... I know that I saw one of my other favorite bands four times in the past year.

Again, I haven't seen Eisley live, but I think acoustic sets should be saved for in-stores or other exclusive shows that yall might do (that are so small you dont need everything).

and

A. Right now the industry continues to change with digital downloads and what not. I'm not sure where Eisley should be, but I'd rather not see them on MTV. MTV has lost a lot of credibility... and I'm not sure that would help the band much.

B. I don't think I fit into a single stereotype. I am very outgoing... I like making movies, listening to music, trying to play music. I like skinny jeans. I also am a goody-two-shoes a lot of the time.

I'm 17. A couple of my friends got me into Eisley--I had actually bought yalls CD but didnt listen to it much. I gave my friends a ride somewhere, and remembered that they liked Eisley, so I put the CD in. Then I realized that I really liked Eisley and bought the other records.
So those two friends got me into Eisley, and then I introduced them to a few other friends who really dig the music. I've also met other people who dig Eisley--but I would say its definitely a minority of friends. Most people listen to stuff like Rihanna.

I actually got really excited the other day, because I came downstairs in the morning and my mom had Eisley blasting on the stereo rather than the stuff she usually listens to.

(P.S.: you can search eisley on facebook and everyone who has them under "favorite music" on their profile will show up in the search.)

Right now I am listening to The Kooks, Andrew Bird, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, Sufjan Stevens, John Mayer, Sondre Lerche, etc, etc. I like lots of music--pretty much everything but rap (albeit the few occasional songs), heavy metal, and screamo.

Facebook really is the new myspace--but not as much for bands. I go to myspace when I've heard about a band and I want to listen to a few of their songs. I like that you all have facebook pages--that is really cool. I dont use LastFM, but on occasion, I use Pandora. Pretty much every band is on pandora. I could probably type in Eisley and it would play music that sounds somewhat similar to Eisley's music. I dont really know where else you all could be online--except for blogs. Get people with popular blogs to blog about you. Hype machine (www.hypem.com) is a good way to figure out who is blogging about you, and what they think.

I personally didnt see any promotion of the band, besides my local record store had Combinations on one of the listening stands when it came out, so I listened to it, and bought it.

I will do what it takes to see Eisley.

I like shirts, sweatshirts, bumper stickers, posters. I know a lot of people like the shirts that have the tour dates/cities on the back. Maybe those shoes Sherri designed (the newer ones or the black ones). I think at shows and online is the best. The only reatil store that comes to mind that may sell band merch is hot topic, and this is how I feel about that store: :S.

People talking to the camera, discussions about the music... or just the new songs Smile
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
Morwen
Sea Post King

I'd like to see a happy year for the band. They've had a lot of heartache and upset and I'd like 2009 to be great for them. That said, I agree with... um.. I forget who commented it but they said acoustic tour (preferably with a stop in DC or Northern Virginia. In Vienna, Virginia, there is a coffee shop/club called Jammin Java that I think they'd do really well at), then album release then full tour (tour stop at the 930 club in DC please! lol). I've seen Eisley twice, I missed the acoustic tour because there wasn't a stop near me and unfortunately it wasn't financially feasible for me to go to NY to see them otherwise I would have lol.

I'd like another album, I'd love love love to hear you guys on a Starbucks CD. They have their own "Artist's Choice" CD stuff too, I'm not sure exactly how you'd go about getting in touch with them about this, but I'd definitely give it a shot. I think that that might provide a HUGE boost, even if it's just a re-release of songs that have already been recorded. I work at Starbucks and I know that we regularly sell out of CDs so it's definitely worth a try... especially with all the free advertising you guys give them! Wink

I really think that Eisley has so much potential and was really given a raw deal by WB. I'd love to see them break out, or maybe even not. I'd really love for them to just be happy doing what they do and to keep producing music, we'll keep loving it.

EDIT: GOD A CHRISTMAS ALBUM PLEASE. Christmas is my absolute favourite season and I would DIE OF HAPPINESS to have some Eisley Christmas songs!

I first was attracted to Eisley because of their sound. But what makes me love them is their personalities. How approachable they are, how they interact with us, how they don't act like they're famous rockstars. They're down to earth and that's what keeps us (or at least me) interested. That you remembered me from that twenty minute convo we had about cameras despite how many people you must have met on those tours, that Chauntelle seems genuinely interested in everyone she meets, that Sherri has conversations with people about Twilight, all these things create a bond that makes Eisley fans the most hardcore because we consider ourselves friends of a sort

I think that because of the WB, Eisley does have a lot to prove, depending on where they want to go. I also like the lil cardboard foldout things because they allow so much more to be put in

I think with Eisley, since they're not super well known yet, they really cant oversaturate the market. Honestly, I think the vacation would only hurt them at this point. They NEED to get out there and be out there, but they also need the backing and the advertising. Without that, they'll just be playing to fans they already have.

Hm. Nothing huge is needed I think. I liked the lights that they had on the combinations tour, the smoke I wasn't too keen on, mostly because it was hard to take pics lol. I'm never ever bored at their shows, mostly because I'm so stoked to be there lol. But I do think they need a lil more of a stage presence. Like I listen to some of their live things and hear the banter they do sometimes and that's really cute and they should try to do that more. While I say that I do realise that they were on tour like a million days in a row and probably exhausted, so I wasn't really too gutted about it.

I would see Eisley every time they came by and I mean that honestly. The tickets are very affordable and I know you guys work hard to keep it that way and we're really grateful for it. I think they should do a mixture of tours. Headlining is all well and good, but it doesn't really introduce people to them, especially if there's no advertising to back it up

Like I said before, I'd definitely go to an acoustic tour. I don't remember why I didn't go to the last one but it must have been because it wasn't near me. In-stores are okay, I'm not really a big fan of them, but because it's Eisley I'd go either way. They don't feel as real I think, if that makes any sense

and

Who are Eisley's peers? Who are eisley's fans? Describe yourself in a short paragraph. You can stereotype to help paint an easy picture to enjoy and interpret for others

I'm not really sure where I'd like to see them. I'd really like to be able to mention them and have people know who I mean and not give me a blank look in response. I'm a dork, basically. A huge Harry Potter geek (another thing that made me love the band lol), and an Internet addict. I don't drink to excess or do drugs, and I'm mostly a homebody. I'm a photographer and writer. I game online (rpging) and on consoles and I'm pretty boring lol.

I just turned 26. Probably about 40% of my friends listen to Eisley. My siblings don't really because they're into harder bands like Paramore or Bayside, but they like Eisley's rockier stuff. My mom dances in the car when I put my Eisley CDs in. I was introduced to Eisley by my best friend and since then I've converted people from all over the US and as far as New Zealand, I'm constantly talking them up to people lol

TBH, I'm listening to Eisley now. I like a lot of classic rock (the Eagles and the Beatles and Pink Floyd and the Grateful Dead) and softer ish stuff (I really like Josh Radin atm) and randomly I love Mediterranian (Israeli and Greek) techno. My tastes are all over the place. I mostly discover new bands from my best friend who is the biggest music snob ever. With Eisley I buy the record, but I never download from itunes cos I hate it. I think they should steer away from touring with bands that have a very different sound. I didn't stay long for Mute Math when they were touring (mostly because I had a two hour drive back) but what I heard sounded SO different and I'm sure that the Mute Math fans were like wth is this.

I spend most of my time on Livejournal but that's a journaling site not an advertising site. Facebook seems to be getting more popular than MySpace, I'd concentrate on FB, MS and this site.

Absolutely not. Most of the new fans are there because old fans influenced them. You guys should start your own street team, even though I don't really know what that is, but I assume its people who go and talk up the band, which is really what we as fans do anyway lol. It's all about the advertising I think. The WB didn't advertise Eisley at all and so no one knows about them. I'm still sticking with partnering with Starbucks in some way lol

I'll come to every show within reasonable driving distance (or unreasonable, I DID drive 2 hours to see them the first time) and will buy any albums they release. Eisley is lucky in that most of their fans are hardcore fans and will forgo lunch or a new book or something to see them live/buy their CD.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - larger sizes. I would buy SO MUCH MERCH if it would fit. I'd also love posters and stickers. But most importantly larger sizes and I can't say it enough.

Video diary stuffs, just more about the band and what they're doing, I think the creative process is so interesting.

Geez this was long I feel like I should get a reward for finishing it! Cookies for all! Very Happy
Nightmare
Vintage Newbie

Call me crazy, but I could have sworn that there was a Christmas album released online three years ago or so. Hearing Boyd read The Night Before Christmas was just about the greatest thing ever.

My memory's a little fuzzy, but that's that.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Oh well.

Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 3505 | Location: In your dreams
easternglow
Sea Post King

OH MY GOSH. I totally had all these long answers with all this depth and detail and then when I went to "post", laughing city was all like OMG PLEASE LOG IN. And I lost the whole thing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

here is my second attempt Crying or Very sad

I just really want Eisley to hit up the major spots in CA. I'm not much of a festival go-er anymore. Eeep! I'm not much help with this question!

For the most part, I feel like Eisley has given the fans everything we could possibly ask for. We've got blogs, facebook, myspace newsletters, laughing city, flickr websites, art photobuckets. Seriously, I've never felt more connected with any other band. That is exactly what I love about Eisley! Also, their openness to fans at shows is really heartwarming. I mean, when I was a shy little 14-year-old and Eisley was more than gracious enough to sign all my fangirl stuff, that really meant a lot to me. I mean, even now when they've become more popular I feel like that willingness to talk to fans hasn't dwindled at all...whereas I've had experiences with other bands where they've just not been pleasant because of their new burst of fame. Lame!
Hmm...expectations. Well, I'm expecting Sherri to write that vampire song she mentioned Laughing. Hehe, just kidding. But radio play would be cool. I mean not on crap like kiis fm, but indie 103.1 would fit nicely with the overall Eisley image/sound. ALSO OMG, I would totally die from happiness if Eisley made it onto a movie soundtrack. How awesome would that be? Maybe Sherri SHOULD write the vampire song.... or not, seeing as how everyone had a bitch fit about it Rolling Eyes

Your response goes here

No, thank you. I love Eisley because they are real people -- they aren't trying to project some sort of rock star image. I grew up listening to Eisley (literally, I've been listening to this band for about 6 years now) and they've always stuck out from other bands I've listened to because of everything you've described at first: creative, their good vibe, great music, natural essence, and they're so approachable! I never feel like I'm being judged when I talk to Eisley & co. and that is really refreshing. Love you guys!

I really like it when Eisley goes more rock (like A Sight To Behold. Genius.), but I also love it when they sing the more delicate songs (like Combinations). I felt that Combinations was a perfect second record; it was a big enough growth from the first record without sounding like something completely different and manufactured, you know? It was also more mature, but with the perfect ounce of the original Eisley whimsicality that drew me to the band in the first place. For the third record, I'd like Eisley to forge their own path. Just keep doing what you're doing because it's working and it's marvelous. I mean, I'm not asking for a Ramones-esque career in which they keep making the same record, but I have enough faith in Eisley that I know they're creative enough to explore and expand their sound without losing their essence.

No over saturation! It leaves people wanting more. But then again, don't hide out to the point where you become Franz Ferdinand and people wonder what happened to you and then all the fansites on livejournal close down because you've been gone too long. Or like the Hives. Where are the hives?? Seriously?
What I'm trying to say is just.. don't completely drop off the radar while recording. It helps every once and awhile to remind people that you're still making music. That being said, I'm expecting to see the band in spring 09, I think.. Or maybe late winter. As for hearing songs before the album comes out, I think that hearing one or two would be cool. After that, keep everything under wraps so we're still surprised when the album comes out. I mean, the only song I hadn't heard when Combinations came out was Ten Cent Blues Razz

I love Eisley shows! And I've loved watching them evolve! My first one was at the Epicenter in San Diego and it was so low key and unpretentious that it felt like I was watching my friends' band in their garage or something. However, the demand for Eisley is steadily increasing and I realize that that vibe will be hard to emulate as they continue to gain more popularity and to play venues like House of Blues. My last Eisley show was at HOB sometime after Christmas, I think...It's hard to keep track nowadays Laughing, but I'm thinking Xmas because I sent Sherri a care package that month (lol) and I remember being excited to go to a show shortly afterward. I remember the band being a lot more animated! I mean, I'm not saying that they were completely motionless, stoic beings before, but I just remember noticing really snazzy lighting and Eisley being really not-shy. My mom even commented on it!

I honestly make an effort to go to every Eisley show anywhere remotely near my area (which is a crappy area because it's smack in the middle of San Diego and Los Angeles, so I have to drive far either way Laughing) I thought Combinations got a reasonable touring time. I loved the acoustic tour(at the Silent Movie Theater), it was ridiculously lovely! It complimented the ..um non-acoustic tour later on really well. Now, though, I'm getting old and I have less free time, so I feel like if Eisley did more show openers I'd be less inclined to go. I'm way more willing to sacrifice homework and sleep for a headlining show rather than an opening show.

I lovelovelovelovelove the acoustic shows! I prefer them WAY more to in-stores just because doing acoustics at small venues seems less frantic. I really believe that the softer presentation that comes with acoustic tours is iconic of the Eisley I know and love. It totally works for them, too, because their songs sound soooo beautiful stripped down that I almost wish they'd release live recordings of their acoustic shows.

and

You know, I'm starting to notice that being indie is kind of mainstream now. I mean, they just mentioned Seabear on 90210 the other night (NOT THAT I WATCH IT OR ANYTHING Laughing Embarassed ) and movies like Juno and Nick&Nora are definitely putting the spotlight on the softer, indie bands, which totally rocks! In this case, I think Eisley fits in beautifully. They've got such a perfect sound and I seriously could have imagined one of their songs fitting in with Vampire Weekend and The Submarines on the soundtrack.

Laughing I am now a college student studying fashion merchandising. I wear a lot of vintage clothing and shop at Urban Outfitters. I dont smoke or drink or do drugs, but I'm a really big fan of frappuccino's and cereal. I like reading and dancing. I also have a really wide range of music taste.. like.. for real. I've got things from Chopin to African drums to Bjork to Katy Perry to Coconut Records to Dizzee Rascal to Arabic music to Freezepop on my ipod...so..I'm totally up for musical experimenting. Laughing

I am 20. I'd say that all of my close friends know about Eisley only because I've been talking about them since we were 14. My mom has gone with me to every show of theirs because I converted her. I have no siblings, but I have a million cousins (most of which are in Portugal) and I introduce them to a lot of my favorite bands. The majority of them loved Combinations more than Room Noises.

As of late: The Knife, Pentaphobe (Sawdust is the weirdest sounding album I've ever heard. LOVE IT.), The Clash, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, M.I.A., the new CSS, Sara Bareilles, the new Emiliana Torrini, that new Paramore song that they wrote for that one movie based on that one book that everyone apparently hates but me Laughing .. also I really like Meiko, the spinto band, white hinterland. I am not a fan of the new Keane, but I rather like the new Kaiser Chiefs.
When I was in high school, I shied away from blowing up bands because all the new, judgemental hipsters that always attend shows following a burst of popularity scare me. Now, I don't mind so much, just as long as people support bands for the music and not for the fact that everyone is namedropping them.
I discover bands through music blogs, word of mouth, posters in record stores like Fingerprints, and the audiophiles in my family (they are few and far between).
I only buy the actual record if I know I like every song. I'm in college and I have no money Razz so haters to the left. Otherwise, I buy single songs off itunes.

Well, I'm pleased to see the new influx of Eisley-ness on facebook! I think all the major bases are covered.. I mean.. the last.fm page is great, the imeem page is awesome. I do look on last.fm for other music recommendations sometimes. Honestly, though, the main site I come to for anything related to eisley is eisley.com. Can't ask for anything better than that Smile You do an amazing job Boyd!

I will come see Eisley in 2009 and get the music. In regards to the economy, I haven't seen a band live since the last Eisley tour. I cannot afford it anymore and I will only go if I really love the band and music. I have to pick and choose now which bands to put more support into. It really kind of sucks, actually. Also, I've been less able to buy new music so I feel really out of the loop. I rely on music blogs to keep me up to date with what's new. I mean.. there isn't much a band can do to force people into buying their record, is there? Didn't the white stripes have to find a new record company because of all the music pirates in the world? Or something? Unfortunately, I have no creative ideas for survival Sad

[color=#e3cd7e]16

Well, you guys have got all the bases covered: Bags, shirts, pinsstickersbuttons, posters, hoodies. Patches at one point. What else is there? Socks. I'd really like some Eisley socks and panties. Laughing
Oh, selling them at shows is awesome, but online would be even MORE wonderful!

Same as always! I love those darn things, they put such a goofy grin on my face. I love the behind-the-scenes record making, and the more intimate moments of the band just.. being awesome.
Ok, no. I really want to see Eisley pull an Ok Go and choreograph their own dance Laughing

Hmm.. I didn't answer questions where I felt like my answer would be completely useless. Sorry Sad !!