Laughing City
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

Sabrina wrote:
she drew my tattoo that i'm getting around my 18th birthday in a year and i can't wait, i'll post pictures then when it's done! it's so pretty.

would it happen to currently be your user picture?
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Sherri just posted that she's not taking any more commissions until after the Holidays... Sad

Hopefully when she gets cought up after the beginning of the year, I can still order a drawing for my daughter Samantha... she really wants one of Sherri's drawings and has it all planned out with a detailed description Smile

muffinbreath
Sea Post King

just got an e-mail from sherri saying that all of the people who have already paid for their art will be getting it as soon as possible & that she's working like crazy to get them done before christmas.
i'm excited. :]
if you already paid and didn't get that e-mail, i'd message her or something... she mighta missed ya.
whatupmyasian
Sea Post King

muffinbreath wrote:
just got an e-mail from sherri saying that all of the people who have already paid for their art will be getting it as soon as possible & that she's working like crazy to get them done before christmas.
if you already paid and didn't get that e-mail, i'd message her or something... she mighta missed ya.

I recieved her email last night! May I ask when she recieved your payment? I'm just wondering where I would be on her list LOL. Kidding... sort of Sad. I'm super excited though. I hope I get it next week in time for my birthday. Maybe not. I wonder how long mail takes to be shipped and sent.
muffinbreath
Sea Post King

whatupmyasian wrote:
muffinbreath wrote:

I recieved her email last night! May I ask when she recieved your payment? I'm just wondering where I would be on her list LOL. Kidding... sort of Sad. I'm super excited though. I hope I get it next week in time for my birthday. Maybe not. I wonder how long mail takes to be shipped and sent.

i sent the check on october 27th and she cashed it on november 3rd...
how about you?
whatupmyasian
Sea Post King

muffinbreath wrote:
whatupmyasian wrote:
muffinbreath wrote:

how about you?

Oh she got mine on the 7th. Aren't you excited? I seriously can't wait. I got a message from somebody and he/she told me it could take awhile but I'm sure we'll get it before Christmas which is fine by me.
muffinbreath
Sea Post King

whatupmyasian wrote:
muffinbreath wrote:
whatupmyasian wrote:
muffinbreath wrote:

how about you?

Oh she got mine on the 7th. Aren't you excited? I seriously can't wait. I got a message from somebody and he/she told me it could take awhile but I'm sure we'll get it before Christmas which is fine by me.

yeah, i know mine will be done before christmas because i specifically requested it as it is a present for my sister. :]
leighish
Vintage Newbie

Rizob got this for me for our wedding anniversary. He's had it hidden at his parents house for over a month. It's our family tree.

I was very stunned. Very speechless. I cried a little.

Like everyone else, these photos do not do the drawing justice.

I'm so happy.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

leighish wrote:
Rizob got this for me for our wedding anniversary. He's had it hidden at his parents house for over a month. It's our family tree.

I'm so happy.

I'd be happy ,too! It's amazing! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary and for your beautiful 'family tree' Smile

Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

leighish wrote:

I'm so happy.

OH, I love it. One of my faves of the ones I've seen.
lucia
Sea Post King

leighish wrote:

I'm so happy.

That's so very cute. Congratulations on your anniversary!

lessthaninfinite
Sea Post King

these are all really cute, and i really want one.

however, i have no money and no ideas for what i would want.

so it'll have to wait.

bigideas
Vintage Newbie

lessthaninfinite wrote:
i have no ideas for what i would want.

let sherri probe the recesses of her mind and create whatever comes to her........who knows what you will get? Wink

Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

bigideas wrote:
lessthaninfinite wrote:
i have no ideas for what i would want.

let sherri probe the recesses of her mind and create whatever comes to her........who knows what you will get? Wink

I almost think it's cooler that way because then you get a truly original creation from her mind.
kiko
Golly, Poster

these are all so sweet, may have to ask for one at a later date, when i have money and hopefully the exchange rate gets better for me Very Happy how much would postage over to the UK be? does anyone know (i'm pretty sure 5$ won't get it all the way here)

do you think she would mind if i put the design (or something similar) onto a t-shirt afterwards? i'm not sure if it would infringe copyright by doing that, don't want to end up getting beaten up for it Razz

smile Very Happy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>