Laughing City
pktechgirl
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Haha. Thanks. I think this site has been linked in the "Useful Links" thread and on SYP.com for a long time. Smile Wink

Yah that's for sure. I need to get a new upload software if I ever want to do anything on the internet again. Rolling Eyes Something about it finally expiring...again. What do you use to upload? My SmartFTP says it will no longer work. How rude!

norad
Vintage Newbie

Lame! I use SmartFTP as well. At some point it does stop working. I just reinstalled it and it worked again.
pktechgirl
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Lame! I use SmartFTP as well. At some point it does stop working. I just reinstalled it and it worked again.

Oh sweet, I will do that. Thanks. Smile

grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Whoops, sorry about that, pic has been reassigned. Photo theft is a lesser crime than bandwidth theft in the digital realm I guess. Confused Smile
pktechgirl
Sea Post King

grain thrower wrote:
Whoops, sorry about that, pic has been reassigned. Photo theft is a lesser crime than bandwidth theft in the digital realm I guess. Confused Smile

I didn't thieve it... I actually spoke to Kim via e-mail what I wasn't allowed to have up there and what I could have there. Smile She told me if they had a problem with the site it would no longer exist. Wink

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

pktechgirl wrote:
grain thrower wrote:

I didn't thieve it... I actually spoke to Kim via e-mail what I wasn't allowed to have up there and what I could have there. Smile She told me if they had a problem with the site it would no longer exist. Wink

Cuz Kim knows that guy who's mother knows that lady who runs teh internets... Laughing
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

This thread's title should be "I shot teh sheriff".

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
pktechgirl wrote:
grain thrower wrote:

Cuz Kim knows that guy who's mother knows that lady who runs teh internets... Laughing

haha!! Very Happy There's a really interesting book about that lady who runs teh internets.

http://www.amazon.com/Where-Wizards-Stay-Up-Late/dp/0684832674/ref=pd_ bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1216379035&sr=8-1

It's really the whole story about some amazing people and their attempts to make it. Smile

grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

pktechgirl wrote:
grain thrower wrote:

I'm referring to my thievery now that I have it on my server. Wink While I'm at it, I might as well go for grand larceny, these made me laugh out loud:

Who needs The Dark Knight? Laughing

pktechgirl
Sea Post King

I'm resurrecting this thread because I plan on updating the site in the new year. I have a folder of over 200 pictures that I've randomly found on the journals and such. I am sooo not putting them all up, especially Boyd's because there is no way I could get all of them downloaded...THERE ARE TOO MANY. That's kind of why I gave up in the FIRST place lolz. Smile But there will be about 200 or so in a "new" (I use this term lightly because many of the pics are three years old) folder of pictures. I will let you guys know when it is up. I need to find my login info because I lost it. Yeah whoops.