Laughing City
ync
Golly, Poster

DRMS_7888 wrote:
Who drools in their sleep? I always drool pretty hardcore.

i do sometimes, normally either a teeny bit or normally a flood. I hate when i drool all over my hand cause sometimes i sleep with it up next to my mouth :/ lately though, i haven't drooled at all

ever since i stopped working for a month ( cause our inn closed for a month) i started staying up till 2/3am - i'd just watch tv...and just not want to sleep. then i developed some anxiety problems and a smidge of depression so i would just keep myself up as late as possible to make myself as tired as i could so when i did go to bed i would fall right asleep and wouldn't have time to worry or think about things. But then when i started work again it's seriously put my sleep patterns out of whack. I'll be off for a week and stay up till 2am and then have to work for 3 days and go to bed at 11pm and my body is just freaking out. But once i get to sleep it's good - very good in fact.

I remember my dreams probably 30-40% of the time. Normally if it's particularly weird. Sometimes i'll know i have a dream, and i remember it - but my brain won't let me find words to explain it. I'll see it in my head still but it's like i'm banned from talking about it.

I sleep especially well with my boyfriend, that sense of security really helps - but he only comes home every other weekend from college so sometimes it messes with me. I'll want it, but then i don't want it from fear of getting to attached to that security feeling

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:

Sometimes.

If I'm SUPER tired, I get my dribble on, but not like when I was young, then it was just pathetic.

Oh, and if I remember a dream once I've woken up, I will remember it for as long as I want to. Sometimes the connecting elements of some dreams will prompt me to remember others I'd forgotten about. If I decide to neglect it I will forget without a prompt. This was really cool when I was writing songs more frequently cause I'd get whole arrangements and lyrics in dreams and then get up and mumble into a recorder melodies, and bits of lyrics to remind me. Apparently I have a thing for 80's british new wave in my dream life? Confused

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

I've never been able to get on a normal sleep schedule. I had to go to a sleep clinic because my insomnia is so bad.
I usually just end up watching bad TV so I don't think too much.

mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Yeah! That's the worst part of insomnia, is thinking about things that don't amount to anything in reality, but drive you insane, nevertheless! Sad
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

This week I pretty much have to starve, and I don't use that word lightly: I can only afford one meal a day right now. So going to bed early is a good option, as it allows less time to be hungry.

That said, I went to bed at 11.30 last night, fell asleep around 12.00, and woke up this morning of my own accord at 6.50! Shocked 8.30 does me fine with uni starting at 9.00!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

I stayed up two days in a row, I actually felt fine. When I was addicted to runescape I would stay up all night and feel like crap in the morning lol...usually around finals or midterms I stay up all night;but one time I failed an AP test because of it. I was apparently testing for about 3 hours or so, but it felt like 30 min xD

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

If I sleep on my stomach...and I always do, the whole side of my face is usually soaked when I wake up. Mad

During school I never get to bed before 4 anymore. It's a mixture of the computer and stress. Summer and Christmas break I'm ready at 11, and staying up til 4 if I'm out is almost torturous.

I mostly blame it on the computer, though. I'm always looking for something else to do while I'm doing my homework and I get incredibly overstimulated. I almost never have the time, desire, or need to use it during the summer and I sleep like a baby and wake up at 8:30 without an alarm clock every single day...even if I went to bed at 4.

Only 1 more month, though! Very Happy
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

DRMS_7888 wrote:

Hahaha, just yesterday, my boyfriend told me I drooled a little on his arm, but that it was okay because he has drooled on my hair before. I know, we're gross. Razz
But I also talk/mumble in my sleep, which he makes fun of me for also.
I have strange sleeping habits also, I guess. I go to sleep any time between 1-4AM, and wake up any time between 9AM-12PM.. on any regular day. Ideally, though, I'd like to go to sleep earlier, but that just doesn't happen.

<< prev | goto page