Laughing City
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

I read sherri's journal and could not stop smiling.
It was so cute and nice of her to share. Very Happy

tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Catey wrote:
It's from a printed Rock Sound interview but there was also 5 pages of comments on that LJ community that people hate.....but I love minus the Eisley-bashing.
Yeah. Glorious Oh No They Didn't. Hopefully Sherri knows the majority of those users are very sick people. "We just like to destroy people's, I'm sorry celebrities' (they're not people) spirits. Nothing personal, you piece of s---."

That's not to say I don't appreciate celebrity news being in one spot. I read it from time to time, but the comments, man. I'll pass.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

I truly admire the way Sherri has dealt with unnecessary adversity in her life over the last few years. It's really an inspiration to know she came out the other end of the tunnel with a smile on her face and ready to start a new chapter of her life.
Even though I'll probably never meet you Sherri, by reading your blogs I really feel I know you. I guess that speaks volumes of how much Eisley cares about their fans.

Screw the haters Sherri, you go get married and enjoy your life girl!!
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

So if I punch someone in the face, and then that wound heals, that means that it wasn't wrong of me to do it! 'CAUSE THEY GOT BETTER! SEE! I'M A GREAT PERSON!!!

Anyway........... I'm so happy for Sherri & Max. Reading her post was actually inspirational. It takes so much courage to accept love again after you've been hurt. I wish them the absolute best Very Happy & hope that she will continue to feel comfortable (as she should) sharing all of the joys of her life.

EDIT: Just realized I kinda copied what ks1990 said. But I do really agree about Sherri being an inspiration.
Lynn
Golly, Poster

I'm so proud of Sherri not only for having the courage to accept love again, like Miss Pine said, but also the courage to share all of this with us, even when knowing it can turn against her. It's quite like... she believes in all those people who wish her all the happiness, though she has suffered from the others on the internet, that mean to hurt. It's just so nice of her not to close her life up for her fans even when opening up for them would mean exposing herself to all those haters.
I basically agree with everything said so far in this thread. I'm so happy for Sherri and Max. I can't explain it. I don't even know how can I feel so much for someone I don't even know, but like a few others already said, sometimes Eisley fans feel like part of the family and I am very very very grateful for that. I too, might never meet Sherri, yet I feel like I know her, and a lot more than I know most of the people I see every day.
I really enjoyed her post, thought it was a very mature, graceful, honest, it was so nice of her to write it.
I wish her all the happiness in the world.
Very Happy
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

i agree with everyone who said that her post was inspirational, it really was. it gave me hope, almost. that sherri can go through hell and heartbreak.. and then STILL come out believing in 'forever'.
and to be able to tell all of us that?!
i think that means a lot, and takes a lot of courage.
the dupree women are all incredibly strong, and beautiful inside and out.

Very Happy

-Mae West
Noodler
Sea Post King

I corrected Chad's quotes in that self serving interview he did. He made a few editorial mistakes:

''At the end of the day actions speak louder than words,'' Gilbert told us recently. ''A lot of people made judgments about my divorce but let's look at it right now. I'm not saying this out of self loathing, but my ex is engaged and gets married in a few weeks so that makes me totally insignificant. If the person I was with a year ago is engaged and getting married I must be pretty easy to get over. That should be proof enough that what you read is is true, I do have an incredibly small d__."
'Maybe when this is all over and Hayley has dumped my a__ and I am broke and my ex is rich and famous, I will write a tell-all fabrication and sell it to some buttt-wipe rag of a tabloid."

Mods: Feel free to delete for naughty words, but let it hang for a little while just for fun? [edited -mod]
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

I will also agree, I think it's awesome for Sherri to share her thoughts, ideas, art, etc. through her journals. I always like what she posts and this recent one is no different. It's very touching on so many levels; I'm glad she has the courage to express herself through class and honesty.

Keep on keeping on, Sherri and all the best to you! May nothing get in the way of your day next week!
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

Oh Chad! Sad
come on, please. let be let be.
but this thread shouldn't be about that, so more importantly...

Oh Sherri!
Live it up.. be happy. You've done an admirable job of preserving yourself (ugh.. bad phrasing) and being a great person. thanks so much for that, it was wonderful.

God is a place where you will wait for the rest of your life.
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Lynn wrote:
I really enjoyed her post, thought it was a very mature, graceful, honest, it was so nice of her to write it.
I wish her all the happiness in the world.
Very Happy

+1

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

Noodler wrote:
Mods: Feel free to delete for naughty words, but let it hang for a little while just for fun?

Mods, please don't. That was too funny.
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Seriously. It was made of win.
pzy
Wookie Luke

Miss Pine wrote:
Noodler wrote:
Mods: Feel free to delete for naughty words, but let it hang for a little while just for fun?

Wish granted!

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

pzykotic wrote:
Miss Pine wrote:
Noodler wrote:

Wish granted!

I have been whistling and ignoring all evening.

I mean, I didn't see nothin'.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
do_your_best_to_hear_me
Sea Post King

im just gonna say that this girl named sherri is seriously one of my favorite humans beings! i dont know her personally.. but just from being a fan of her music, reading her blogs (especially this new one!! i love it!), &watching her go through these life things- i know that she is amazing. &one smart kid. Smile &im excited for the future, its looking bright for her! &thats awesome!!

congrats sherri!! keep smiling big!

Very Happy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>