Laughing City
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

http://www.kltv.com/global/Category.asp?C=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo =15129&topVideoCatNoB=107660&topVideoCatNoC=108625&topVideoCatNoD=1234 12&topVideoCatNoE=107065&clipId=4060358&topVideoCatNo=undefined&autoSt art=true

Boyd is pissed and he should be sounds ridiculous that these people can take what they want! I hate when people mess with this band~!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

that's what Chauntelle was twittering about... I was wondering, and I have to admit, I'm glad it was a car break-in as opposed to a home invasion or something more invasive or mugging etc.

Sucks, but from my own personal experience, leaving anything you can't stand to lose in your car never good, cause worse still, people steal cars! Hopefully all will be well. Time to beef up the street patrols for the PD around there though.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
alinicole
Sea Post King

scary stuff. people are jerks. glad they caught one of them, though.

and in response to the video - that girl's name is really ashley tisdale? ha ha.

ync
Golly, Poster

tragedienne wrote:
that girl's name is really ashley tisdale? ha ha.

i laughed at that too, i was like, "seriously, how many famous people live in tyler?"

but yeah, it is freaky
our van a few years back i went out one morning to get an umbrella out of to find the window had been smashed in - but nothing was stolen. happened to turn out that our landlord is a clammer and apparently the clamming society is crazy competitive and evil if you're on the clamming committee which our landlord (we live in a duplex) happened to be at the time, and smashed out window in thinking it was his vehicle.

i've seen some nasty car break ins in boston though, was just walking to the subway station in broad daylight and a window on was just completely smashed in - happy i won't be having a car when i move down for college

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
johnip
Vintage Newbie

My friends car got broken into twice at college. They stole everything loose in his car: which was just some burned CDs and a $5 watch from Walmart..... The second time they tried to take his $50 CD player but couldn't get it out of the dash. After the first time, he quit locking his doors so the crooks wouldn't cost him another $200 for a new window. Still, they busted out his window. Rolling Eyes
Vintage Newbie

I'm glad they caught at least one of the guys and so thankful that Darren and Todd did not get shot since they pulled a weapon on them for chasing them....grrrr...stupid thieves! Twisted Evil

If you are going to hit a house, it should not be one with 15 people still up all hours of the night, 4 certified black belt ninjas, two people in the house authorized to legally have guns and proud NRA members, an alarm system, and 3 boxer dogs!
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Hahahaha. Boyd's little "Get your own stuff!" was the best thing I've heard all day. So...eloquently put. Wink

I don't understand stealing things. Maybe I've just grown up a little too privileged, but eh.. The consequences of taking things has never seemed worth it to me.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Yeah! If anyone's worked hard for their stuff it's the DuPree's! When people mess with them, it really burns me up! Evil or Very Mad
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

Hey cool, Eisley on the news!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Shocked Jeez. I hate how people treat cars like shopping malls.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
amandamae
Sea Post King

it's crazy that this is happening everywhere. i live in a smaller town and there have been a lot of break-ins. some during the day even! it's sad that people can't feel safe in their own homes anymore.

it's kind of surprising that they are young kids too. get jobs losers! that's what i have to say about that! ha
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Imagining the entire extended DuPree family running out of their house, dogs and guns at the ready, and screaming like the dickens at a gaggle of thieves just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Show those buggers!

amandamae wrote:
it's kind of surprising that they are young kids too. get jobs losers! that's what i have to say about that! ha

Because that's an option in the middle of a recession.

There's no good reason to break into someone's car to steal crap, but the epidemic proportions of such crime is due to issues that can't be solved with pat answers and misconceptions.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

When I locked my keys in my car about a month ago, and I called my auto service to send someone out to break in my car for me, it became very apparent how easy it is to break in. It took the guy 2 seconds, that was it. I now lock my glove box and have my trunk set to where it won't pop open (you need to unlock it). At least that will slow them down a little. But getting into the actual car is surprisingly easy.
amandamae
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
Imagining the entire extended DuPree family running out of their house, dogs and guns at the ready, and screaming like the dickens at a gaggle of thieves just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Show those buggers!

amandamae wrote:

Because that's an option in the middle of a recession.

There's no good reason to break into someone's car to steal crap, but the epidemic proportions of such crime is due to issues that can't be solved with pat answers and misconceptions.

hey...mcdonalds is always hiring! just sayin. i mean i understand people are having trouble finding jobs, but that's no excuse to just sit around all day and then steal crap from people.
Congratulations
Sea Post King

Jared x wrote:
Hahahaha. Boyd's little "Get your own stuff!" was the best thing I've heard all day. So...eloquently put. Wink

Yeah, I got a kick out of that, too. Smile

Thieves suck.
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia

goto page
 | next >>